Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Cant get Malinas package due to Kalis, was that fixed in the 8.1 patch? Cant progress her anymore =(

Is advertising the bar worth it? the way the report said, i spent 250$ to gain 10$ extra? doesnt seem worth it ...

Also, how do i start the elves stuff? ive only seen the interogation scene with Lin, Nia and albino girl and havent been able to interact with Anna, ive got all 3 on the equals path.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Cant get Malinas package due to Kalis, was that fixed in the 8.1 patch? Cant progress her anymore =(

Is advertising the bar worth it? the way the report said, i spent 250$ to gain 10$ extra? doesnt seem worth it ...

Also, how do i start the elves stuff? ive only seen the interogation scene with Lin, Nia and albino girl and havent been able to interact with Anna, ive got all 3 on the equals path.
That bug has been fixed in the build on my Patreon page.

Yes, advertising is worth it unless you're horribly unlucky. At the highest level, Advertisements have a chance to give you $50, $100, or -$50. This is your profits btw. So if you spent $1,000 on advertising, that means you can gain at most $1,100. Or a profit of $100.

After the event with Sylvia, Nia, and Lin, talk to Nia.

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Stats are largely unimportant to the story. What you need to do is advance her story. What is Felicity/Emma's friendship?
Emma's first sex scene does indeed add to the vaginal sex counter.
I've already completed all their stories, and yet when attempting the "Let's have sex" prompt during beach Exhibition she always declines and I get a msg saying she's not ready for that yet.

Emma.JPG

Cala Dóro

Aug 26, 2018
I bought the Elves, I can access the sanctuary. But somehow the elves i bought are not there when i visit.
Anyone knows if im doing smth wrong?

Giorgetto

Apr 3, 2018
I noticed that by using an older save (that was affected by the Kali package bug) with the new version, the option "Check for mail" still brings up the Kali package. Is there anything I can do other than starting fresh?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I noticed that by using an older save (that was affected by the Kali package bug) with the new version, the option "Check for mail" still brings up the Kali package. Is there anything I can do other than starting fresh?
Typing`talk_to_kali_mail = False` in the console should stop the message from coming up.

Reactions: TheDevian

masteroftw

Sep 29, 2017
That bug has been fixed in the build on my Patreon page.

Yes, advertising is worth it unless you're horribly unlucky. At the highest level, Advertisements have a chance to give you $50, $100, or -$50. This is your profits btw. So if you spent $1,000 on advertising, that means you can gain at most $1,100. Or a profit of $100.

After the event with Sylvia, Nia, and Lin, talk to Nia.
How is my luck i lost about $300 to advertising before giving up. Btw do you have somewhere were you have the bugs you already know about written down. I have seen some while playing but i don't wont to let you know about the same thing as other people already have.

• Sad

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You will get a message on screen telling you that you have completed all of their current story content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes there is some sexual content if you treat them as slaves

Blowjob from Sylvia & Nia
Sex with Ann
0.8 added a single scene for the love route as well, though I haven't actually seen it since I haven't had time to play.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
0.8 added a single scene for the love route as well, though I haven't actually seen it since I haven't had time to play.
When I played through it there was only a scene where you buy a new uniform for nia and give it to her, and some scenes/dialog with them at the sanctuary or the hotsprings, what I meant in my other post is that currently there is no sexual content with them unless you go for the slave path.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When I played through it there was only a scene where you buy a new uniform for nia and give it to her, and some scenes/dialog with them at the sanctuary or the hotsprings, what I meant in my other post is that currently there is no sexual content with them unless you go for the slave path.
That's what I meant as well. A scene was supposedly added, meaning you no longer have to take the slave route for content with them.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That's what I meant as well. A scene was supposedly added, meaning you no longer have to take the slave route for content with them.
Huh, I must have missed it. I'm currently on a new playthrough anyway so I'll find out when I get to that point.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How is my luck i lost about $300 to advertising before giving up. Btw do you have somewhere were you have the bugs you already know about written down. I have seen some while playing but i don't wont to let you know about the same thing as other people already have.
I would recommend downloading the latest patch to fix all your bugs. Then feel free to report anything you find :)

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes