TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was easily able to work around the bug to continue Kalis story line using the consolejump frontdoor2, I'm currently only playing a few games the main ones are the two in my sig, uni & harem hotel, I use what free time I have to myself to play games I haven't had any shows catch my interest lately & I don't really have anything else going on so it's games or cleaning and I'm not one for tidying up hehe I probably should though. I suppose I could be more productive with my free time but *shrug* meh where's the fun in that :p
Well, I started making one, and I am helping out a bit on a few others now, so I had to drop most of the games I was playing, but this is one of the few I never will. I have a handful I still check out as soon as I can when they update and this is one of the top games on that list, but starting over, redoing 400+ days...? I can only dream of that kind of time again. :ROFLMAO:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just curious: Did you try using the MC's room frontdoor option to get Kali's package?
(It seems like there are two different instances of the door (for whatever reason) and I assumed that the lobby instance is broken somehow, but the MC's room instance is not - would've been sweet to verify/refute that)
Yes but it just went straight to the main front door scene, they are separate that is why the scenes look different the main front door option where you also see the option for the sanctuary is frontdoor Kalis package scene is frontdoor2

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, I started making one, and I am helping out a bit on a few others now, so I had to drop most of the games I was playing, but this is one of the few I never will. I have a handful I still check out as soon as I can when they update and this is one of the top games on that list, but starting over, redoing 400+ days...? I can only dream of that kind of time again. :ROFLMAO:
400+ days wow I don't think I've ever had the day count that high, god I could only imagine the amount of headpats there would have been on the counter if it was there when you started.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yes but it just went straight to the main front door scene, they are separate that is why the scenes look different the main front door option where you also see the option for the sanctuary is frontdoor Kalis package scene is frontdoor2
This is going to be fixed in a new patch coming soon. Instead of 2 instances of the front door, there'll only be one now. So that completely eliminates the chances of this bug ever happening and you wont need to type in any console commands to fix it.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Catching up on everything. Enjoying the plotlines, and hoping we can create an android army to help fight for elves' rights.

I advanced the android's plotline and then did Kali's, but Andi's was back to her old look when I did that ... so there should be a way to not advance the android's plot until Kali's was done.
Use the android army to spark an elf uprising, freeing the local area with MC as the de facto head of state for the newly independent city state. Sequel game - Harem City.

Machsticc

Jan 20, 2018
Found some problems:

1. Lin doesn't show up in the Lobby for a while, probably until her sluttiness is high enough to have fun with her. If she is in the Lobby, she can appear in the background when the menu to visit Ellen is up.

2. Finished Ashley's story and can't go visit the school at noon, Ashley is in her room. If you try to call her to the Dungeon at noon, it says she is at school but she isn't. Because of this, Kate is not further accessible. Edit: Runey is working on a fix, many thanks!

Honestly, I thought you were kinda close to finishing the game but you still keep it interesting, thanks for the updates and good luck :v

Ever though to give Android a penis module? Could make things interesting

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
I can't for the life of me seem to be able to trigger sex with emma for some reason. She has high stats and all traits except Nympho. There was even a story scene that Mentioned Emma losing her virginity to MC but her vaginal stat is still 0/Inexperienced.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just had a thought, now that we have seen Autumn willingly masturbating nude in front of us, maybe next time we can get a shower scene with them 'washing' each other? :unsure:
I'd put that in the very likely next step camp.
Kinda hope she gets a double update like this one again so she can catch up to the rest of the harem.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't for the life of me seem to be able to trigger sex with emma for some reason. She has high stats and all traits except Nympho. There was even a story scene that Mentioned Emma losing her virginity to MC but her vaginal stat is still 0/Inexperienced.
For the repeatable one, you have to take her to the beach (Exhibitionism).

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Found some problems:

1. Lin doesn't show up in the Lobby for a while, probably until her sluttiness is high enough to have fun with her. If she is in the Lobby, she can appear in the background when the menu to visit Ellen is up.

2. Finished Ashley's story and can't go visit the school at noon, Ashley is in her room. If you try to call her to the Dungeon at noon, it says she is at school but she isn't. Because of this, Kate is not further accessible. Edit: Runey is working on a fix, many thanks!

Honestly, I thought you were kinda close to finishing the game but you still keep it interesting, thanks for the updates and good luck :v

Ever though to give Android a penis module? Could make things interesting
Download the latest build on my Patreon page, and please let me know if these errors are still there.

Stats are largely unimportant to the story. What you need to do is advance her story. What is Felicity/Emma's friendship?

That one did not count for the counter, for the repeatable one, you have to take her to the beach (Exhibitionism).
Emma's first sex scene does indeed add to the vaginal sex counter.

• Wow

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Cant get Malinas package due to Kalis, was that fixed in the 8.1 patch? Cant progress her anymore =(

Is advertising the bar worth it? the way the report said, i spent 250$ to gain 10$ extra? doesnt seem worth it ...

Also, how do i start the elves stuff? ive only seen the interogation scene with Lin, Nia and albino girl and havent been able to interact with Anna, ive got all 3 on the equals path.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes