jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Lin:
2 Story Events
?? why cant find it
Lin lv53 now
I believe one of them automatically triggers, for the other go "talk" on her door whenever it pops up. might need to advance with someone else or wait for it to trigger. For whatever its worth, Lins events were one of the last ones to happen for me.
how do i continue felicitys story? she's at 22, i was up to date on 0.7 so idk how to trigger the new scenes
Same as above, go talk to the door or wait until it triggers.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Lin lvl 28 for me and Maria is lvl 27...
All other characters story are complete /with Lain's mod/ but theese two no and I haven't any tipp or else...
What can i do?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ok so I'm replaying from scratch and taking some notes on romantic, cute and otherwise wholesome moments and the best thing just happened.

I got to the event where Maria is offered money to stream herself having anal sex and I'm gonna put the rest in spoilers but it's worth a read if you already saw that event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was awesome. Runey you kill me, man.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok so I'm replaying from scratch and taking some notes on romantic, cute and otherwise wholesome moments and the best thing just happened.

I got to the event where Maria is offered money to stream herself having anal sex and I'm gonna put the rest in spoilers but it's worth a read if you already saw that event.

It was awesome. Runey you kill me, man.
I am almost tempted to start over, just to get an accurate headpat count, but I am almost 400 days in now. XD

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Can't trigger a handful of the new scenes (namely lin and felicity/emma) and can no longer visit ashley at college. Haven't tampered with friendship

xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
ok....i'm at day 193, working on all the stats and spanking the hell out of Jie-Yeon Moon. question: how do i get to see kate?
Ashley just sits in her room all day. oh and headpats?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks, that didnt even cross my mind to try lol
This happened to me the first time too, I was clicking and clicking and I was like huh? Then I realized "oh, she wants me to give tell her a name to call me" That's what happens when you play the game with only one hand :p

agent008

Dec 6, 2017
i just downloaded this game, when i bought the hard drive it says that the mail man is waiting at the front door, but there is no option to go there from the lobby or any other place, can someone please help?

erkper

May 16, 2018
i just downloaded this game, when i bought the hard drive it says that the mail man is waiting at the front door, but there is no option to go there from the lobby or any other place, can someone please help?
From your room or the lobby there should be a door button in the center bottom of the screen. That will take you to the front door to check the mail or go to the Sanctuary.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There is an icon you can click to go to the front door at the bottom of the screen in MC bedroom

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
From your room or the lobby there should be a door button in the center bottom of the screen. That will take you to the front door to check the mail or go to the Sanctuary.
The door icon only shows for me in the bedroom not when in the lobby, I think it used to be there in older versions of the game but I'm not sure it's been a while since I last played do you have the icon when in the lobby? Maybe it's a bug.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes