icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Okay, I deleted the .rpyc --> lobby door still buggy.
Then I deleted the newly generated .rpyc again together with the .rpy and copied it over again --> lobby door still buggy.
:(

To clarify: I always save at night before going to bed (so that new content can pop up after sleeping risk-free when the next version comes) - so I let MC sleep before going there... ...it's not that my savegame is at the door...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Im really enjoying this game, but I have to say I love me some Ellen, is there more content with her besides just looking at her pinups on the PC?

All the cute youngins are nice and all, but sometimes you need a MILF like Ellen for some good old fashion 'Grownup time' in the dungeon lol. Jin is a interesting substitute but shes still a young one.

Besides, Ellen works for me now, and I don't like her attitude, she needs to understand she is not my partner or boss. She serves me, and needs to be taught that lesson :devilish:

Reactions: timpo and Runey

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Im really enjoying this game, but I have to say I love me some Ellen, is there more content with her besides just looking at her pinups on the PC?

All the cute youngins are nice and all, but sometimes you need a MILF like Ellen for some good old fashion 'Grownup time' in the dungeon lol. Jin is a interesting substitute but shes still a young one.

Besides, Ellen works for me now, and I don't like her attitude, she needs to understand she is not my partner or boss. She serves me, and needs to be taught that :devilish:
Yes just keep playing and you will eventually get some content with Ellen

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes just keep playing and you will eventually get some content with Ellen
And there will be more as we continue, she seems to be popular enough to be getting more before too long. We did just unlock her room after all.

Reactions: timpo

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Alright.. let's see if this works. First time trying to create a torrent in a long time (read: years), but it looks like it's behaving.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went ahead and included the fix for the Kali delivery for those playing on older saves. This is NOT HOSTED on any trackers - you WILL need to enable DHT "trackerless" functionality.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure actually. What are the requirements for them?
Other than being caught up for her for this update, and her affection being high enough, I believe you just have to walk into the shower in the afternoons(?) twice (might be anytime she is home, I am not sure). After you have done both of those (fixing the pipe), then go to her room and 'talk' for the last one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Alright.. let's see if this works. First time trying to create a torrent in a long time (read: years), but it looks like it's behaving.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went ahead and included the fix for the Kali delivery for those playing on older saves. This is NOT HOSTED on any trackers - you WILL need to enable DHT "trackerless" functionality.
Testing it now for you, it's downloading fine.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
its look i miss this game but its huge is this have some crunched version if had i will wait few day till done.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes