Lithionus6135

Aug 18, 2019
Either I am blind or its not stated. Does anyone have the patch notes for this new version?

Edit** I got it. My script blocker was not letting the drop down for genre/change log and what not happen.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you get that scene?
It is a test scene that Runey used as a test, it isn't a scene you can get in game.
Well you could if you edit the games files, if you edit lobby_script.rpy you can view it there but there isn't any dialogue or anything, maybe Runey plans to add it in at some-point I'm not sure better to wait for Runey to answer that.
If you don't want to mess with or look through the games files you can view the animation here

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
It is a test scene that Runey used as a test, it isn't a scene you can get in game.
Well you could if you edit the games files, if you edit lobby_script.rpy you can view it there but there isn't any dialogue or anything, maybe Runey plans to add it in at some-point I'm not sure better to wait for Runey to answer that.
If you don't want to mess with or look through the games files you can view the animation here
Thanks mate!

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Ok then. This game used to be pretty lighthearted. Then some darker elments came in. Ashley hit me hard. Maria was really well written. And now Android went all existential crisis on me.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand it's really well written and the characters feel a lot better now. On the other hand though, the game is starting to have some serious tone problems. You're just done having a conversation with your android about how her errors make her unique, and how she is afraid she'll lose herself and essentially die once her programming fixes these errors, then she's back to happily cleaning your room, getting excited about headpats and praise.

It's fine right now, i just hope it doesn't become too much of a problem.

In any case, I am very very impressed. As soon as I can afford it, I'll become a patron again.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes