Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well it's still possible that he misses those 2 Fonts though
I switched over to DejaVuSans which I'm fairly sure isn't installed on my system (it isn't in the fonts folder anyway)
and the games text still works fine, *shrug* I'm at a loss here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
At what day does this game get good I feel like the beginning s a little
Grinding
Odd question seeing as it's gonna be different for a lot of people since you decide what to do every day.

My last playthrough the sex stuff started on day 10 ish. Keeping in mind it's the third time I start from the beginning. Inluding my first time playing.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
On day 19 pretty good, enjoying most of it, even if some of it seems odd, Ashley sucked my dick and wanted to do it again, but seeing her in the shower and she wants you to get out.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I really like the update giving some of the girls more backstory that was nice
I love the fact that "Harem" games tend to have very interesting and relatable backstories and arcs for the girls for some reason. Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, Corruped Kingdoms, Personal Trainer...

I don't know why these games have the stories that make you care about the girls but I'm fucking glad.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love the fact that "Harem" games tend to have very interesting and relatable backstories and arcs for the girls for some reason. Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, Corruped Kingdoms, Personal Trainer...

I don't know why these games have the stories that make you care about the girls but I'm fucking glad.
You know I love the fact that the girls are advocates of the Players Harem... when Maria meets her childhood friend and you take her to the cinema... that scene was fucking funny.
Normally you need to mindreak/hypnotise people for this in games

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At what day does this game get good I feel like the beginning s a little
Grinding
I am on day 20, seen 2 girls topless, one girl fully nude, another in a tiny bikini, had a hand job, blow job, and sex.
Supposedly I can get a blowjob whenever I want.
Just be nice, and it's super fast to earn friendship.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ok then. This game used to be pretty lighthearted. Then some darker elments came in. Ashley hit me hard. Maria was really well written. And now Android went all existential crisis on me.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand it's really well written and the characters feel a lot better now. On the other hand though, the game is starting to have some serious tone problems. You're just done having a conversation with your android about how her errors make her unique, and how she is afraid she'll lose herself and essentially die once her programming fixes these errors, then she's back to happily cleaning your room, getting excited about headpats and praise.

It's fine right now, i just hope it doesn't become too much of a problem.

In any case, I am very very impressed. As soon as I can afford it, I'll become a patron again.
Thank you!

So, with Android specifically, she made it a point to "have fun while we still can" at the end of the event where she realizes she's alive. It makes sense for her to act happier, even if it is an act.

I have already written about this problem, but the solution has not been found. I lost the text in the game, as if it is not in the files, but some text is still present. Downloaded earlier version, there is no such problem. Is there any solution to this problem? Or nobody faced?
Your download was corrupted, reinstall.

On day 19 pretty good, enjoying most of it, even if some of it seems odd, Ashley sucked my dick and wanted to do it again, but seeing her in the shower and she wants you to get out.
I'm going to be honest, I would be scared if someone three times my size walked in the shower while I was in it, and didn't say anything until I noticed him. It'll take some warming up haha

I am on day 20, seen 2 girls topless, one girl fully nude, another in a tiny bikini, had a hand job, blow job, and sex.
Supposedly I can get a blowjob whenever I want.
Just be nice, and it's super fast to earn friendship.
Friendship comes from doing story events. It doesn't matter which options you choose, or what stats you have (for the most part). You'll get story events regardless of how nice you are.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Friendship comes from doing story events. It doesn't matter which options you choose, or what stats you have (for the most part). You'll get story events regardless of how nice you are.
Why wouldn't you be nice to these lovely ladies though?
Thank you!

So, with Android specifically, she made it a point to "have fun while we still can" at the end of the event where she realizes she's alive. It makes sense for her to act happier, even if it is an act.
I guess I thought about how sad some backstories are and all. And my take on it is that it's not bad enough to be depressing while adding some real drama that makes you care more.

Ashley's backstory and latest event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really made me love her even more than I did before. It's also very satisfying to know I'm helping the girls and making them happier than they used to be.

The android in particular has moment in her story that are "aww poor girl" but it doesn't bother me as I "know" she'll be happy in the end.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have already written about this problem, but the solution has not been found. I lost the text in the game, as if it is not in the files, but some text is still present. Downloaded earlier version, there is no such problem. Is there any solution to this problem? Or nobody faced?

Did you use that lains mod, I did and lost almost all of the quickbar, removing the mod and deleting everything fixed it, thankfully I hadn't gotten far.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
OK I guess that makes sense, the size difference.

I see, ok well good to know, just being a jerk to such tiny girls seems wrong.
Are you saying if someone smaller than you that you don't know very well walked in on you in the shower you'd be cool with it?

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fair point. Still there's a difference between approaching her when she's in her room compared to naked and vulnerable in the shower. All I'm saying is it makes sense to me.

Either way, the game is too fun to stop over something like that.

HA, stole the bitches bikini, pinched her nipples and still got affection, thats cool.
Holy shit is Maria supposed to be goth?.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Holy cow after day 20 this game goes from 0 to 60 like a Bugatti.
Really sex toys don't work, but a cock does, seriously?.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Holy cow after day 20 this game goes from 0 to 60 like a Bugatti.
Really sex toys don't work, but a cock does, seriously?.
Granted I'm not a woman but I tried onaholes and it's a lot harder to cum using those sex toys than human flesh for me. I can buy some people either don't know how to use or don't really like toys.

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes