Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did I miss a step, how did I go from, Ashley saying, "don't cum or I will kill you" to save up to "knock her up", to cum on a school chair.
Didn't have any sex with anyone.

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
check past posts, they helpme with this problem recently, some rpy file,, and works fine.(sorry for the english )
I tried the script.rpy fix and I still seem to be having this problem. I tried it with just copying in script.rpy and also with deleting script.rpyc. Anyone got any further tips?

Messiah666

Jan 18, 2019
IMG_20190928_194055.jpg IMG_20190928_194044.jpg IMG_20190928_194031.jpg

I have this problem, I can not see the texts of any menu and I can not choose options, I do not get any text just when I talk to a girl, someone can give me a solution to this problem, thanks. I'm sorry for my English ;).

Reactions: diskrim and weiba

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 413803 View attachment 413805 View attachment 413807

I have this problem, I can not see the texts of any menu and I can not choose options, I do not get any text just when I talk to a girl, someone can give me a solution to this problem, thanks. I'm sorry for my English ;).
That looks really strange!
First question that comes to mind: are you playing with the game still being zipped?

EDIT: Nevermind that question, I see a mod is applied, so it's unlikely that you merged that into the .zip-file.
Which mod are you using?
Are you sure that it's the correct mod version for the game version you're using?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 413803 View attachment 413805 View attachment 413807

I think this is the same issue another user had which was caused by corrupt files, try re-downloading the game.
Which mod are you using?
I think that is Lains walkthrough & scenes mod

Messiah666

Jan 18, 2019
I think this is the same issue another user had which was caused by corrupt files, try re-downloading the game.

I think that is Lains walkthrough & scenes mod

That looks really strange!
First question that comes to mind: are you playing with the game still being zipped?

EDIT: Nevermind that question, I see a mod is applied, so it's unlikely that you merged that into the .zip-file.
Which mod are you using?
Are you sure that it's the correct mod version for the game version you're using?
It happens to me since version 0.8, and since then with all the ones that come out. I have tried with MOD and without MOD and it happens in the same way. It doesn't let me configure anything.

Reactions: weiba

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It happens to me since version 0.8, and since then with all the ones that come out. I have tried with MOD and without MOD and it happens in the same way. It doesn't let me configure anything.
Hmmm OK so you've already tried re-downloading the game then, if so I'm not sure what you can do....
Try changing the font see if a different one from the default displays
edit gui.rpy like so
Code:
## Fonts and Font Sizes ########################################################

## The font used for in-game text.
define gui.text_font = "DejaVuSans.ttf"
#define gui.text_font = "Cuprum.ttf"

## The font used for character names.
define gui.name_text_font = "DejaVuSans.ttf"
#define gui.name_text_font = "Cuprum.ttf"

## The font used for out-of-game text.
define gui.interface_text_font = "DejaVuSans.ttf"
#define gui.interface_text_font = "Cuprum.ttf"
Or I dont know try forcing ren'py to change renderer whilst in game press shift+g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You shouldn't need to install the font but you could try that I guess
But you are best trying to fix the issue using a clean install of the game without any mods.
Delete your old version of the game and download the appropriate one from the links below first.
DOWNLOAD:
PC:
Mac:
Android:
v0.8.1 mail fix

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I cannot give Andie the Human Outfit. I am stuck in a loop with Kali's vibrator coming to the door and since she has it I cannot give it to her again?

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Any fix for Kali's 'gift' being stuck in the mail? I've tried giving it to her multiple times but nothing happens.

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I tried the script.rpy fix and I still seem to be having this problem. I tried it with just copying in script.rpy and also with deleting script.rpyc. Anyone got any further tips?
Figured out a fix. Had to make a new save file (not a whole new game, just a new save from the same game) in my room instead of in the hotel lobby this fixed the problem.

New issue, any tips on making money? I've bought and upgraded the bar, and I'm doing the billboard advertising, but I'm still more than $2500 short of buying Sylvia after buying the other two. Since I'd rather not wait years for my cash to add up if it's avoidable, any tips would be appreciated.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Figured out a fix. Had to make a new save file (not a whole new game, just a new save from the same game) in my room instead of in the hotel lobby this fixed the problem.

New issue, any tips on making money? I've bought and upgraded the bar, and I'm doing the billboard advertising, but I'm still more than $2500 short of buying Sylvia after buying the other two. Since I'd rather not wait years for my cash to add up if it's avoidable, any tips would be appreciated.
cheat then
Im sure there's a inbuilt one for money or you can just open the console and do it by typing money = numberhere

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Selling pinups is a good way to make money.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Have you visited Kali's father? Met her step-mother?

Reactions: Hones and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes