TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As long as you do her justice and treat her - and let us treat her - with the according tact (be helpful/protective when needed, but leaving the silk gloves in the closet - which I have no doubt you will) she would/will surely be a sweet addition to the bunch. :)

(The only question remaining would be: Do you think you would have more fun writing for her than for Juliet?)
That is another girl I would like to see added to a room at some point, even if it's the next floor. :LOL:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
What do you guys think? New splash screen?

Only had 7 seconds, but you get the idea

You can skip it, but I thought it would be nice to have Lin welcome you inside the hotel every time you launch the game \o/
It looks fine, although I'm not a big fan of splash screens in general, definitely let players skip it.
One other thing to consider though is that while it may be fine for us returning players, is it going to undermine your first meeting with Lin for new players?
---> Maybe swap Lin for Ellen for this? ;) (Since she's the receptionist this would also make more sense to me)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I do not know anything about the new girl, other than she is in a wheelchair, and my 2 cents, which I doubt anyone cares, is no thanks.

I would rather some "value for his money", what was it 3k for sanctuary, 10k to free the elves, for a dozen lines, and one dark skin pawg ride, even if it's not sex, some more story or something to make it seem worth the time and effort.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I do not know anything about the new girl, other than she is in a wheelchair, and my 2 cents, which I doubt anyone cares, is no thanks.

I would rather some "value for his money", what was it 3k for sanctuary, 10k to free the elves, for a dozen lines, and one dark skin pawg ride, even if it's not sex, some more story or something to make it seem worth the time and effort.
Just for you (and everyone else who doesn't want to use the search for it) to at least get a proper impression of her:
Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: Added a new image

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would you like her? She's a solid candidate for the last room on the second floor, but I'm in no position to dedicate development time to a new main character, my plate is quite full at the moment.
It would be an interesting addition and i'd be more than happy with her being added.

That being said it isn't a major thing so don't overwork yourself.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I don't know how to reply to that so I do not sound like an uncaring git full of apathy.
This:
She's cute / not my type / whatever - but for whatever personal reason I would prefer not having to deal with her.
would've been non-condescending, while still making your point.

Reactions: alex2011

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This:
would've been non-condescending, while still making your point.
Yeah but I'm a smart ass.

If Stephany Hawking is one of Nia's rescues, and then you help and care for her like Barbara Gorden, and then Sylvia finely stops having less "humanity" than an android, I would be all for it, otherwise, as my favorite youtuber Itsagundamn says "I can't ask anyone to give more of a shit than me in the age of apathy, and this truly is the age of apathy".

• Angry
Reactions: Shovelface99

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Yeah but I'm a smart ass.

If Stephany Hawking is one of Nia's rescues, and then you help and care for her like Barbara Gorden, and then Sylvia finely stops having less "humanity" than an android, I would be all for it, otherwise, as my favorite youtuber Itsagundamn says "I can't ask anyone to give more of a shit than me in the age of apathy, and this truly is the age of apathy".
I think I got you wrong at first...
You're not against having a disabled character around (sounded that way to me) - you really just want more sanctuary stuff and don't want a new character to take development time away from that?
That's a valid point by itself and nothing to feel bad about. I think you just got off on the wrong foot by the way you phrased these posts... ...and even then maybe that's just me...

Reactions: alex2011

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah no, it's me, not sure if it's my dyslexia or something else, but when it comes to writing, people seem to have trouble understanding, somewhere between my brain and fingers shit goes wrong.

My only concern with this new girl is it is 2019, and people keep saying cripple, I would have for this game to get bad shit over something like that.

I have IBS, PTSD, depression, anxiety, recovery for agoraphobia (fear of open spaces after a car crash), and with a disability job provider in AU, none of my comments are against her being disabled.

My opinion, as if it was a choice, would rather some more story be given to the HHI elves, even if it wasn't more sex, maybe just something like you seem to do for the bratty girls.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm not opposed to the disabled girl, but given that Runey has introduced 4 elves, three fairies, Katie and Juliet and Hana, I'd personally like to see those characters fleshed out before making additional cast members (not to mention more content for Ellen and Lucia if there are any plans for those characters).

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm not opposed to the disabled girl, but given that Runey has introduced 4 elves, three fairies, Katie and Juliet and Hana, I'd personally like to see those characters fleshed out before making additional cast members (not to mention more content for Ellen and Lucia if there are any plans for those characters).
Runey said that it wouldn't happen soon if she is joining the game. :) Too much other stuff going on!

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
hey all do someone know how i get the last one here. its the only one i dont have ohh and can Lin footjobs? :( . love the game really nice harem hotel.PNG

Last edited:

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Would you like her? She's a solid candidate for the last room on the second floor, but I'm in no position to dedicate development time to a new main character, my plate is quite full at the moment.
All I`m gonna say on this is do NOT fuck it up if you go there.
If you piss off the Disability rights groups with her you will get a bigger shitstorm than you did with Ashley looking underage.

Personally that character has ZERO interest for me & will be totally ignored.
Please devote your time to those already IN the game & not something that could land you in another world of shit.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
All I`m gonna say on this is do NOT fuck it up if you go there.
If you piss off the Disability rights groups with her you will get a bigger shitstorm than you did with Ashley looking underage.

Personally that character has ZERO interest for me & will be totally ignored.
Please devote your time to those already IN the game & not something that could land you in another world of shit.
Uhh, well, the good news is a lot of disabled people have told me they're very hyped for it...

I am already devoting my time to the characters in game. They get 1 - 2 story events per update guaranteed. I haven't done a single update without giving them content.

I think you may have the wrong idea about side characters. Side characters exist to mostly aid in the story of their main character counterpart. Side characters will absolutely get some story and some sex stuff, but I really don't want to start hearing "Not enough content for a side character" (I mean, I understand if someone likes a character and wants more, but I don't want to hear serious complaints about it). Main characters are the priority, side characters make the world bigger and support the main cast. Background characters like Juliet just sort of exist.

The last thing I want is people expecting me to give side characters the same treatment as main characters.

Oh, for some added context, I suppose there are tiers to side characters. At tier 1 you have characters like Moon, Lucia and Jin, who live in the hotel with their main girl counterpart. You have tier 2 like Hana (as of v0.8), Kate, etc who show up in the main characters story. Side characters who live in the hotel will have more priority than those outside of the hotel as well.

Last edited:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
You are an evil person, putting a wheelchair bound girl on the second floor with no lifts. :).

I think you should put a troll character in, like a granny or something.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes