TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope so, that was one of the funniest scenes I have seen in a long time.
Yeah no, it's me, not sure if it's my dyslexia or something else, but when it comes to writing, people seem to have trouble understanding, somewhere between my brain and fingers shit goes wrong.

My only concern with this new girl is it is 2019, and people keep saying cripple, I would have for this game to get bad shit over something like that.

I have IBS, PTSD, depression, anxiety, recovery for agoraphobia (fear of open spaces after a car crash), and with a disability job provider in AU, none of my comments are against her being disabled.

My opinion, as if it was a choice, would rather some more story be given to the HHI elves, even if it wasn't more sex, maybe just something like you seem to do for the bratty girls.
I have a number of similar issues (bi polar depression, dyslexia, tinnitus, asperger's, etc.), as well as being physically disabled as well. Ignoring the fact that many people here are not native English speakers, so getting offended by their wording is ridiculous, there is nothing derogatory about the word 'cripple', and most of us are using 'disabled' anyway.
hey all do someone know how i get the last one here. its the only one i dont have ohh and can Lin footjobs? :( . love the game really nice View attachment 417527
Spend time with Moon in the bar.
If anyone doesn't mind sharing, I finely got the give pet name to Lin, what names have you given them.
I was BASiC, and called her 'Pet', because I pet her head so much.

Reactions: dunreeper

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
How far in are you?
Ashley moves in on day 5.
Maria moves in once you have progressed Ashley's story a bit.
Day 25 and ive done most the other stories..ive talk to ashley and maria couple times but now i have to meet them in their rooms to continue their story and the rooms saying no one lives in them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Im on day 25 lol they shoulda been moved in already i havent done either ashley or maria story because the rooms are lock i should say but ive done most of the other stories
If you haven't done ashleys story then how did you do felicty and emmas when you first meet them through ashley?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
If you haven't done ashleys story then how did you do felicty and emmas when you first meet them through ashley?
there could be one thing is that i am using the mod so mabye the mod had mess me up a little with the stories and skip the introduction of ashley and maria because i never seen them both move in or introduce me to the twins fel and emma

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
there could be one thing is that i am using the mod so mabye the mod had mess me up a little with the stories and skip the introduction of ashley and maria because i never seen them both move in or introduce me to the twins fel and emma
You'll probably need to restart.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Stair Chair :cool:

Just so I can be "that guy", that's really not a workable solution for someone in a wheelchair. I can tell you as someone who's currently using wheelchair to get around, while this would work for getting a person from floor to floor, that person would then be stuck in the lift chair until the wheelchair followed. Assuming it's someone attempting to be as independent as possible, that would be a really frustrating situation.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Just so I can be "that guy", that's really not a workable solution for someone in a wheelchair. I can tell you as someone who's currently using wheelchair to get around, while this would work for getting a person from floor to floor, that person would then be stuck in the lift chair until the wheelchair followed. Assuming it's someone attempting to be as independent as possible, that would be a really frustrating situation.
It's not that she's completely paralyzed from the waist down or something, she's just very weak.
To quote Runey's WheelChairGirl introduction post (without triggering an alert for him again):
Since she was born, she was not able to walk at all and needed a wheelchair. After 5 - 7 years of taking medicine, she's now able to stand for a couple minutes and walk using a walking cane for upwards of 10 minutes. Later in her story, she'll be able to walk for upwards of 30 minutes without a cane. But she'll never be able to run. She would need to use a wheelchair for the most part though.
So that stairchair solution would be more than enough in this case...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I still think that it is just easier to say there is an elevator on one of the walls we can't see.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I still think that it is just easier to say there is an elevator on one of the walls we can't see.
I think with the inclusion of telporting faries the handicapable elf can just consume their magic and teleport around.

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in lore but it would be something Ashley would think of so i'd allow it.

• Thinking Face

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah I don't see why not its not like we see everything where is mc's bedroom door? Where are the stairs leading to the dungeon? You could just have the builders come in and build an elevator that is just never seen on screen by the player.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think with the inclusion of telporting faries the handicapable elf can just consume their magic and teleport around.

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in lore but it would be something Ashley would think of so i'd allow it.
I thought that the elves couldn't use magic only fairies could because of their crystals?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

If I remember correctly, they did not 'teleport', they turned invisible and then just moved, so then they reappeared it seemed like they were teleporting.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
well some one needs to play devils advocate

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because they are not fuckable doesn't mean they couldn't be lewdable I'm sure they could be included in some kinky fun if Runey wanted to add some content like that for them like getting a full body fae cock rub.
pixie bath 12.png

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If I remember correctly, they did not 'teleport', they turned invisible and then just moved, so then they reappeared it seemed like they were teleporting.
I thought that the elves couldn't use magic only fairies could because of their crystals?
Guys, that was kinda the point. I stated it made absolutely no lore sense :D
I know they can't actually teleport, it was meant as a silly scene i could see Ashley brining up not something actually possible.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I know they can't actually teleport, it was meant as a silly scene i could see Ashley brining up not something actually possible.
Oh you meant like the laundry scene where Lin dries her cloths and ashley says she was using elf magic

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it would be cute if Ashley tries to make them a house to live in, but it comes out all crummy, then you and Kali then buy them a nice dollhouse to live in or something. They could set it up in Sanctuary or something, it would be cute.

Reactions: dunreeper and Hones
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes