Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When people started talking about fairy sex, and invisibility, did anyone else think of that ghostbusters scene with the ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I ended up pushing on, as I said I loved Lin Marias story, android was sad but good, Ashley ended up interesting, wasn't expecting fairies, Kali was a hell of a shock, who would have thought she was so kinky, Felicity was interesting, guess I should have seen she just needed a good dick down :p didn't think she would go down the dungeon, Emma was nice, was hoping she was going to ride the MC face.

Oh well, guess its time to find a new game, but this one was certainly really good.

Reactions: Runey

ghibli1

Oct 23, 2017
By far the most popular ratios were 1:3 (1st) and 1:2 (2nd) for sex:story with nearly 3,000 votes (IIRC). I've already been doing it around that way, so I'll continue to do it that way.

One thing I think you're noticing is less repeatable stuff being added, such ass missionary sex, blowjobs, etc. A lot of girls are at the point to where they don't need new repeatable sex stuff, they need unique sex stuff. Kali's rape play event, Felicity's dungeon event, Lin's orgy event, all of these are very long sex scenes that typically have multiple animations in them.
Only just seen that you've replied to this, but I gotta admit I was wrong about the update and completely understand where you're coming from. End of the day mate you're one of the only devs who are consistently posting updates, listening to supporters and even interacting with fans of your game, which these days is super rare to see. I actually remember when version 0.1 came out and you were proclaiming it to have the most content for a v0.1 of a new game, and you weren't wrong.

I think really my only issue right now isn't actually to do with repeatable stuff or even the longer more story related unique scenes. My only real gripes with the game are 1.) I actually NEED more Ellen content and 2.) the gallery could be much better. I know Lain has a walkthrough mod for your game but not a gallery mod, could maybe see if he's interested in developing one? I also have quite a bit of experience with Ren'py and wouldn't mind working on a full fledged gallery myself if you're interested.

Also finally, just realised I've been playing your game since 0.1 without supporting you on Patreon, while other devs who I support are putting out an update every 6 months. Will be cancelling some of them pledges and getting a $10 one with you, especially if it enables me to vote on more Ellen content :love:

Keep up the good work pal

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
That is the fairy from The Awakening, I can't remember if she has a name though I've only played part of the prologue.
She doesn't have a name by default and asks MC to name her - and for certain names (at least for the one I chose, because OBVIOUSLY there was no way I wouldn't use Navi) there are special dialogue bits...

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Normally this isn't my style, but:

DAMN!

Despite me (and maybe all of us) not considering that this would be possible, you actually made Lin more desirable than ever before... ...that look in her eyes... ...holy shitballs, I'm getting lost for words...

*slowly starting to drool while the mind's drifting off*

PS: As beautiful as that outfit is, I just wanna see MC peeling it off of her right now (without damaging it, of course)...

Last edited:

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The question is: Is this
a) just a very sweet fanservice or
b) will this be used for x amount of events or
c) will this be her new permanent maid outfit? (kinda like Android has a new look going for her as well)

(Don't know if you can/want to tell us at this point, but I thought asking won't hurt ;) )

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The question is: Is this
a) just a very sweet fanservice or
b) will this be used for x amount of events or
c) will this be her new permanent maid outfit? (kinda like Android has a new look going for her as well)

(Don't know if you can/want to tell us at this point, but I thought asking won't hurt ;) )
Doubt he will want to remaster all of her scenes, but I have to say, I am really curious as well.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Doubt he will want to remaster all of her scenes, but I have to say, I am really curious as well.
No need to remaster (it's not that he has to remove the current one to please Patreon or something) - the statics (if he uses an event trigger or something like that) shouldn't be too much work - and just use it from now on... ;)

But maybe I'm underestimating that... ...just wanted to clarify that there's no need for a complete remaster...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No need to remaster (it's not that he has to remove the current one to please Patreon or something) - the statics (if he uses an event trigger or something like that) shouldn't be too much work - and just use it from now on... ;)

But maybe I'm underestimating that... ...just wanted to clarify that there's no need for a complete remaster...
I agree. Even if she only wears it for a few things, it would be great.

Reactions: icesun
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes