Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think it would be cute if Ashley tries to make them a house to live in, but it comes out all crummy, then you and Kali then buy them a nice dollhouse to live in or something. They could set it up in Sanctuary or something, it would be cute.
Something like that would be very cute, I wonder what Runeys plans are for the fairies? Are they only going to be part of Ashley story and then fly off back to the forest when their part is over or will they hang around at the hotel for a while?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Something like that would be very cute, I wonder what Runeys plans are for the fairies? Are they only going to be part of Ashley story and then fly off back to the forest when their part is over or will they hang around at the hotel for a while?
Yeah, it's a very good question, I hope they stick around a bit, once they see we can be helpful. ;)

Reactions: Hones

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm sure I've said this before, but I adore this game. The dialogue and character reactions to events are absolutely hilarious and the girls are divine.

Just brilliant in every way.

Can't wait to see Autumn finally surrender to her filthy mind!!

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
fairies are always the most lewd of the characters, and the cutest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are fairies. Whenever magic is involved, almost anything could happen. Who says they can't transform to human size if they want? Perhaps they do it all the time so they can blend into human society.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They are fairies. Whenever magic is involved, almost anything could happen. Who says they can't transform to human size if they want? Perhaps they do it all the time so they can blend into human society.
While anything is possible, they did say the bigger someone is, the more crystal it takes to power their magic, and exploding crystal is bad. So staying small and being invisible seems their main way to 'blend in', aside from avoiding people in general. But who knows what strange invention or plot twist someone makes next?

...Don't do crystal, m'kaaay? Exploding crystal is bad, m'kay. So, don't do crystal, 'cause crystal is bad, m'kay?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
While anything is possible, they did say the bigger someone is, the more crystal it takes to power their magic, and exploding crystal is bad. So staying small and being invisible seems their main way to 'blend in', aside from avoiding people in general. But who knows what strange invention or plot twist someone makes next?

...Don't do crystal, m'kaaay? Exploding crystal is bad, m'kay. So, don't do crystal, 'cause crystal is bad, m'kay?
So we just need to get a bigger crystal you say ?

Time to call best dad for some science in creating crystals outta humans.
fullmetal_alchemist___father_by_iphenixia_d5cy8x0-fullview.jpg

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I don't want to spoil anything, but here's some insight. Those crystals are crystallized mana. I want to keep HH with the fantasy-ish contemporary feeling it has, adding fireballs and such sort of ruins that. The mana crystals actually make a lot of sense in the lore, but like I said, I don't want HH to have fireballs, mana, etc. So those crystals are a good workaround with serious consequences so they can't be abused. I won't say whether or not the fairies can do other magic, but fairies have specifically evolved with being able to use the invisibility spell for numerous reasons. Now it's less of a spell and more of a nautral ability that requires an outside source to work.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't want to spoil anything, but here's some insight. Those crystals are crystallized mana. I want to keep HH with the fantasy-ish contemporary feeling it has, adding fireballs and such sort of ruins that. The mana crystals actually make a lot of sense in the lore, but like I said, I don't want HH to have fireballs, mana, etc. So those crystals are a good workaround with serious consequences so they can't be abused. I won't say whether or not the fairies can do other magic, but fairies have specifically evolved with being able to use the invisibility spell for numerous reasons. Now it's less of a spell and more of a nautral ability that requires an outside source to work.
We also have some pretty high end super science in this world as well, even if some of it is rare. But, we have some pretty cutting edge stuff between Android and anything Kali can make, so perhaps what magic cannot do, science can (at the very least, some more VR 'games' where we can play together, if not some shrink/growth macguffin).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My question is regarding the side characters.
No, side characters are just that. Runey did clarify that side characters won't get anywhere near the level of attention main girls get.

Side characters are there to fit a role in either the main story or 1 of the girls and once that role is complete then off they go.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Side characters are there to fit a role in either the main story or 1 of the girls and once that role is complete then off they go.
That's the crux of why I asked. I'm not assuming we'll actually be able to impregnate the more minor side characters, like Hana and the girls at school, but Lucia and Moon are seemingly here to stay and are considered side characters.

• Thinking Face

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
We talked about this before, she could be on the ground level, she could be with the sanctuary, there could be an elevator on the opposite side as the stars, etc...
While I don't consider yelling things at a movie to mean anything, to be fair, she did rape the player at least once, I think several times.
Wouldn't be the first time I saw it in a game...
Well, crazy ones ARE generally the best ones in bed...
Don't get me wrong, we are all a bit crazy, so that's not really what I take issues with in her case. She is like a yandere version of my sister, she is good at pushing all of my buttons, and not in a good way.
I do hope she doesn't go too crazy when she figures out she is not the head wife though...
So just curious, who would be the head wife? Or is the head wife done by election, and every four years a new one gets elected? Or just seniority rule?

• Thinking Face

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
So I have two of the elves, Nia and Ann, and I freed Nia but since Ann wanted to be a slave, I didn't free her. Now I have done everything in the game so far (I think) except I haven't had this TV time with Nia. Is there something I need to do, like have Sylvia as well?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So just curious, who would be the head wife? Or is the head wife done by election, and every four years a new one gets elected? Or just seniority rule?
Usually it is who ever is closest to the husband, but sometimes it could be a political thing... For me it would probably be Kali, not only is she my close favorite (Lin is a really close 2nd), but having her as the primary/legal wife could give me control of her company. :sneaky:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Maria will be head wife, she is already playing a key role orchestrating the harem for MC. Ashley is head babysitter and Lin is head housekeeper.

Their specific titles will be

MC: President of the Hotel (its actually a dictatorship, but dont tell anyone *wink wink* )

Maria: Chief Adviser to the President
Ashley: Secretary Of Babysitting Affairs
Lin: Secretary Of Housekeeping Affairs
Autumn: Religious Outreach Supervisor (MC starts his own religion, obviously)
Kali: Secretary Of Technological Affairs
Android: Head Of Security
Emma & Felicity: The Personal Guard Of the President
Ellen: Secretary of Public Relations
The Elves: Soldiers, Assassins, Kidnappers etc. (Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it)
The Fairies: They play with the babies (teach them the ways of the cult...errr i mean Hotel life) ]
Lucia: Monica Lewinsky 2.0....err I mean "special helper* of the President.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Maria will be head wife, she is already playing a key role orchestrating the harem for MC. Ashley is head babysitter and Lin is head housekeeper.

Their specific titles will be

MC: President of the Hotel (its actually a dictatorship, but dont tell anyone *wink wink* )

Maria: Chief Adviser to the President
Ashley: Secretary Of Babysitting Affairs
Lin: Secretary Of Housekeeping Affairs
Autumn: Religious Outreach Supervisor (MC starts his own religion, obviously)
Kali: Secretary Of Technological Affairs
Android: Head Of Security
Emma & Felicity: The Personal Guard Of the President
Ellen: Secretary of Public Relations
The Elves: Soldiers, Assassins, Kidnappers etc. (Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it)
The Fairies: They play with the babies (teach them the ways of the cult...errr i mean Hotel life) ]
Lucia: Monica Lewinsky 2.0....err I mean "special helper* of the President.
You have put way more thought into this than i have that much is certain.
I was just going to have them all be equals. Except Anne she's already been promoted to head of Thicc Inc. The next buisness the MC invest in to save more thicc ladies and show them the way.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes