Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I could swear the MC sks her is she had sex with his grandpa and she just doesn't answer. It's also very clear she was in love. I don't remember her thinking of him as a dad at all.
Ah yes it seems I missed remembered the dialogue I could have sworn she said something about him being more fatherly at the start but maybe I was wrong here is a line where she says that she loved him.
"I don't know what you would call our relationship... It started pretty rough... I definitely didn't like him in the beginning, but... I warmed up to him later on." "We never got married or anything like that, but... I think he loved me just as much as I loved him..."

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ah yes it seems I missed remembered the dialogue I could have sworn she said something about him being more fatherly at the start but maybe I was wrong here is a line where she says that she loved him.
"I don't know what you would call our relationship... It started pretty rough... I definitely didn't like him in the beginning, but... I warmed up to him later on." "We never got married or anything like that, but... I think he loved me just as much as I loved him..."
See, I pay attention to games I like!

Anyway figures we're continuing dear old gramps' "legacy". Although I don't know if I want exactly what he wanted. He was planning to have his girls serve hotel guests naked and all. I wouldn't trust randos not to try to touch my girls.

Not that the Android couldn't deal with the security side of things but still.

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
See, I pay attention to games I like!

Anyway figures we're continuing dear old gramps' "legacy". Although I don't know if I want exactly what he wanted. He was planning to have his girls serve hotel guests naked and all. I wouldn't trust randos not to try to touch my girls.

Not that the Android couldn't deal with the security side of things but still.
Screw having any guests the hotel can be just for the girls, money can come from other avenues like the bar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Screw having any guests the hotel can be just for the girls, money can come from other avenues like the bar.
What was that, screw the guests, get money and cum in other avenues like the bar? I think that can be arranged...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Being fully honest, it looks like something straight out of TerA.. armor and all haha.

Not that that's a bad thing. I have more fabric in my snow boots than most of the female armors in that game..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So any teasers for what's to come in 0.9, maybe after trying to drown them in and out of cum Felicity and Emma stop saying footjob and handjob are gross. :LOL:

It's funny how unlike a lot of other games, this thread just keeps going and going after updates while the others just die off, probably why I am playing a second play through.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Being fully honest, it looks like something straight out of TerA.. armor and all haha.

Not that that's a bad thing. I have more fabric in my snow boots than most of the female armors in that game..
She wouldn't be walking around in that armor often, haha. It's not a normal thing at all. It's mostly ceremonial armor.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Trynnith

Jan 10, 2018
Mail Fix issue (yes, I've used the patch).

I can't progress into the 8.1 content for Lin.

Trying to select *Talk* says I should get Android the Human Outfit, but I don't have the option of doing/buying anything that would lead to me getting the outfit. From what I've read, you try to take Android out to a normal restaurant but they don't accept androids so that leads to you obtaining the outfit.

I've done the Kali content of 8.1 through her finishing her android hack and trying it on Android.

Before using the script.rpy Fix, I still had the option of trying to get the package and either looking inside or just giving it to her. Looking inside showed what it was but neither options afterwards let me actually give it to her.

Using the Fix made it so checking for mail returned nothing and just went back to the same options (Sanctuary, Check Mail, Back).

I tried doing other fixes that people suggested:
Saving in the player's bedroom, then reloading and going directly to the front door to check mail - same as normal fix: nothing.
Editing the variables: open_kali_mail , talk_to_kali_mail - trying each one at True/True, True/False, False/True, False/False: nothing.

I'm at a loss for how to proceed. I'd really prefer to not have to do a fresh start since it's a lot of content to go through to get back to here.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes