Greymatter

Mar 14, 2018
my game freezes while doing the new felicity emma quest, it gets stuck after felicity gets inside the dungeon. Does no one have this problem?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
my game freezes while doing the new felicity emma quest, it gets stuck after felicity gets inside the dungeon. Does no one have this problem?
Just for reference...
Runey Hey, great work, this update has been awesome and all the stuff added is dope, really looking forward to v.09!

Also wanted to take the time if it's ok to make you aware of a small bug in case you weren't already aware which is present across v.08 and v.08.1; when you choose the Squirtathon option for Felicity in the Dungeon, the game briefly goes into Not Responding modes before resuming, then when you get the first "Keep Going" button option of the scene, after you press it the game briefly freezes, enters Not Responding, and then the game crashes. I just wanted to pass that along in case you didn't know, I hope it's of help! :) Again, awesome work!
Just tried to reproduce: For me it doesn't. Yes, the delay between statics and animations is a bit longer in these scenes (I believe Runey increased the fps in the newest scenes, so there's more to load), but nope, no crashing at all for me.
Appreciate the reply and your attempt to reproduce, seems clear that’s it likely a tech issue on my end (to be fair I’m playing the game on a relatively old laptop with some issues of its own), just a shame considering that’s the only thing that isn’t playing ball so to speak with HH for me, everything else including the other Felicity Dungeon scenes is working fine (I think one of them not responds briefly but works properly after). Oh well, like I said, seems like an issue on my end but it is what it is. Appreciate the help anyway, thanks!

Greymatter

Mar 14, 2018
Just for reference...
Well, I was lazy enough to not look through the entire thread, I just assumed no one had this problem. My bad. So in my case it just freezes ( does not crash just freezes), but I can rollback and avoid the quest altogether. The rest works fine though. So, I'll take this as a device problem of my own.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Well, I was lazy enough to not look through the entire thread, I just assumed no one had this problem. My bad. So in my case it just freezes ( does not crash just freezes), but I can rollback and avoid the quest altogether. The rest works fine though. So, I'll take this as a device problem of my own.
Idk if it's a device problem, but that's the only other time (that I know of) this issue came up and only with this conclusion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah my dungeon stuff with Felicity lags pretty hard, especially if you keep going with the squirtathon, and I am on pc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I just realized something that this game is missing. MC taking a shower, just a normal non-event related shower.
Would be kind of cool if random girls walked in on him in the shower.
I believe MC is avoiding that scenario in fear Ashley was waiting up on him all the time only to do just that! ("You haven't done enough to get me pregnant, so, please get to work, NOW!")

...although, it's not that we wouldn't comply happily, so... ...maybe that "in fear" is a bit over the top... :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah my dungeon stuff with Felicity lags pretty hard, especially if you keep going with the squirtathon, and I am on pc.
Yeah, it can take a moment to load any of the animations, and the newer ones are higher quality, so take longer.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

v0.8.2:

Added a new splash screen

Added new music to Ashley's natural hair event

Added new music to Android's flashback event

Added new music to Lin's orgy event

Added new music to Kali's confession event

DOWNLOAD:
PC:

Mac:

Android:

v0.8.2 patch:

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Moon Spanking
I have spanked twice but cannot do more because I get a response "Waitress training: All eyes on you" but I am unable to find out how to get the training event. Other posts mention a cat outfit for Moon - don't know how to get that too.

Last thing to do one this version so help would be tremendously welcome

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Moon Spanking
I have spanked twice but cannot do more because I get a response "Waitress training: All eyes on you" but I am unable to find out how to get the training event. Other posts mention a cat outfit for Moon - don't know how to get that too.

Last thing to do one this version so help would be tremendously welcome
Bar upgrades to buy the cat outfit, not actually spanked her myself.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Man in my second playthrough I am really trying to be open-minded here, but damn Maude Flanders is killing me.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes