Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Get revenge and kill her virginity lol
I don't think I can last that long dude, it was one thing when I didn't give Ashely and the brats ago, but damn, this jebus stuff hurts my brain, especially when she claimed she was all-natural but her hair looks like mine, Auburn, but in the bikini and her eyebrows look brown.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I don't think I can last that long dude, it was one thing when I didn't give Ashely and the brats ago, but damn, this jebus stuff hurts my brain, especially when she claimed she was all-natural but her hair looks like mine, Auburn, but in the bikini and her eyebrows look brown.
Eh I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I don't mind her being religious or whatever. And I trust runey to make her move likable as it goes on.

It'd be less fun if I immediately loved every character.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Eh I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I don't mind her being religious or whatever. And I trust runey to make her move likable as it goes on.

It'd be less fun if I immediately loved every character.
I don't expect to like them all at the start, I didn't care for Ashely, the brats, or Kali, and still don't like princess Elf, but jebus stuff drives me nuts, it's like Ashely saying, "this statement is false".

• Haha

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I don't expect to like them all at the start, I didn't care for Ashely, the brats, or Kali, and still don't like princess Elf, but jebus stuff drives me nuts, it's like Ashely saying, "this statement is false".
That's fair, although I feel like you dislike most of the characters, damn. I loved Ashley since the starts, with a slight annoyance at points. Love her even more now.

I like Emma very much and Felicity's growing on me consistantly. I used to not like her at all, now I think she's worthy of our "happy familly". Still progress to be made though. I used to be lukewarm on Maria too. Not anymore though.

I don't know why "jebus" upsets you that much. If wanna believe in something, she can, it doesn't affect my life.

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's fair, although I feel like you dislike most of the characters, damn. I loved Ashley since the starts, with a slight annoyance at points. Love her even more now.

I like Emma very much and Felicity's growing on me consistantly. I used to not like her at all, now I think she's worthy of our "happy familly". Still progress to be made though. I used to be lukewarm on Maria too. Not anymore though.

I don't know why "jebus" upsets you that much. If wanna believe in something, she can, it doesn't affect my life.
Um no, princess Elf I do not like, and jebus girl, all the others I came around on and like.

Because jebus lover is like SJW's illogical.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, I liked Emma pretty much since she was introduced, she was the 'nice' one of the two after all. Felicity is growing on me as she starts to behave. But yeah, not a big fan of Slivia.

If it makes you feel better, Autumn's religion is not that one, but I get you. She is already improving a bit, I figure it won't be long before she is sluttier than the rest.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yeah, I liked Emma pretty much since she was introduced, she was the 'nice' one of the two after all. Felicity is growing on me as she starts to behave. But yeah, not a big fan of Slivia.

If it makes you feel better, Autumn's religion is not that one, but I get you. She is already improving a bit, I figure it won't be long before she is sluttier than the rest.
I agree, give her a couple of weeks and she'll start worshipping the D

Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Oh I know it's me, years of state school being told by old bags, everything fun you want to try out is a sin and you will go to hell.
I mean, taking the whole day off and calling Ellen a whore over a dildo, saying whatever it was about not creating life with android.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Oh I know it's me, years of state school being told by old bags, everything fun you want to try out is a sin and you will go to hell.
I mean, taking the whole day off and calling Ellen a whore over a dildo, saying whatever it was about not creating life with android.
She's wrong, plenty of people are. Shit, I'm wrong a lot of times. She's got room to grow and become a better more open minded slut.. I mean person.

I grew up in a catholic environment but I mean, I don't hold grudges. Can't blame you though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I said my bit, ain't going to drag it on.

So this time I went the slave route, is there anything to damn it what's her name, ninja elf, and these corruption messages, or is that still to come.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I know the feeling all too well, it's been a life long battle, I could go into great detail, but this isn't the place for it. :LOL:

Though there is one thing about her that I expect will be like Catholic girls...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I know the feeling all too well, it's been a life long battle, I could go into great detail, but this isn't the place for it. :LOL:

Though there is one thing about her that I expect will be like Catholic girls...
Ah thank you, but ah, those 2 actors and not to my taste.
That didn't sound too dickish did it?.:p

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

v0.8.2:

Added a new splash screen

Added new music to Ashley's natural hair event

Added new music to Android's flashback event

Added new music to Lin's orgy event

Added new music to Kali's confession event

DOWNLOAD:
PC:

Mac:

Android:

v0.8.2 patch:
Great news. Now let's see how long it takes before people start complaining of bugs and whatnot because they didn't think to wait until Lain's mod gets updated.;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww shit, I think I figured out the end, I am going to get Lin pregnant, her water breaks, Nia steals the baby for her free elf stuff, then jebus lover and princess Elf are going to beat me to death with a big black dildo, while Ellen and Maria spit roast Ashley with strapons, and then android uses Kali's program, and then we end up with Terminator Dark Fate. :LOL::ROFLMAO::p

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the gallery is a bit small is ther a way to replay the first femdom scene with the android ( i called her mina)

Greymatter

Mar 14, 2018
Idk if it's a device problem, but that's the only other time (that I know of) this issue came up and only with this conclusion.
So I actually realized what was going on, it always got stuck at "call me : Master" where I should have been pressing enter, I was clicking mouse continously to nothing, so pressed enter and it was okay. I feel like an idiot but squirtathon was laggy. So no more problems.

• Angry
Reactions: icesun

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
So I actually realized what was going on, it always got stuck at "call me : Master" where I should have been pressing enter, I was clicking mouse continously to nothing, so pressed enter and it was okay. I feel like an idiot but squirtathon was laggy. So no more problems.
My first totally peaceful intended facepalm reaction here... ...it was just my actual reaction IRL... ;)

Have fun now, then... :)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes