Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
Hello, I've just started the game and I'm getting an error on the beginning of day 4.

"File "game/script.rpy", line 10518, in script
jump lintwo
ScriptError: could not find label 'lintwo'."

What am I supposed to do with it?
I am getting the lintwo error as well. Did you ever get this resolved, if so, how?

thx

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I am getting the lintwo error as well. Did you ever get this resolved, if so, how?

thx
Are you using the update patch? I think that was the cause
Re-download the full version and you shouldn't get the error
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
The problem with your comparison is that you're comparing inanimate objects that are manufactured en masse, to living creatures that need to be born, reach physical maturity and then be trained. It's not like the government can just go to the factory and pick up more elves to replace the ones they sell; there's a finite supply of elves, and we don't know enough about their reproductive cycle (because Runey hasn't thought it up yet) to say how easy they are to replace, nor how easy it is to train that replacement.
Think of them less as travel trailers or computers, and more as police horses. Still not an exact analogy, but a lot closer.
the K-9s that are used where i work run about $20k each; because they were DHS [federal] trained, but they were washouts, as in they didn't meet their exacting criteria, passed police k9 training with flying colors, but not federal bomb sniffing, etc.
total cost to US govt about 20k each, total cost to the PD that acquired them from DHS $0.00. if a PD didn't chose to take them in, they were to be euthanized as they were NOT Pets.
my comparison worked; yours was better. what i was getting at was that once they spend /allocate the resources, they are spent and gone, K-9s usable service life is 6-9 years sans injury.
Elves would of course be decades, possibly longer. And in HH Ren would likely be worth less than 2k, based on Jin, Nia and Ann's comparative valuation. [after all she has been in service at least 19 years, likely much longer - she saw Ashley'd dad for what he was.

Last edited:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
the K-9s that are used where i work run about $20k each
The expense isn't why I brought up the comparison; I brought them up because unlike computers or other manufactured property, governments don't tend to requisition new ones and discard/destroy old ones casually, simply to justify their annual budget. You are absolutely 100% correct that government agencies do that, but they tend not to do it with living things; not because they care, but simply because it's not actually feasible.
It's also worth noting that we don't know how easy elves are to replace. I brought up police horses rather than police dogs for that very reason; horses are a lot harder to replace since horses don't generally give birth to litters, and have a gestation period rather longer than that of dogs (about twelve months, compared to the two months for canines).

If a PD didn't chose to take them in, they were to be euthanized as they were NOT Pets.
That's news to me, and also rather worrying. Here in the UK, dogs that fail to meet the rigorous standards for police forces are put up for adoption, usually through the police forces own website, though also sometimes through other venues; they're not just euthanized. Where do you live, that puts down their dogs so casually?

Elves would of course be decades, possibly longer.
Definitely longer than decades, more likely several centuries; Lin is over 300 years old, and Mrs. Rin looked older than her. It's possible she's been government property since she was enslaved, and is barely middle-aged, by elven standards. Runey has said that elves live about 15 times longer than humans; their equivalent of human retirement age is likely close to 900 years old. It's therefore entirely possible that no elf has lived long enough to actually reach the end of their expected service life (the older elves probably died during the conquest, and it was the children/teen-equivalents who were enslaved). The government in HH might not actually be planning for such a thing to occur, since it's not really their problem; it's a problem for the government that will exist a few hundred years from now. Governments tend not to plan several centuries ahead.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ms Rin is simple, Ashley finds her at a market, she sees Rin is not being treated well, tells the MC, MC goes and tell ninja elf, bing bam boom, Ashley happy, Rin happy, ninja happy we helped save an elf, and then ninja and princes elf be more grateful when we make them suck our fat cock against their will.

Come on, "I'd buy that for a dollar".

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
nooo, why are you doing this to me, game? :cry::LOL: boobs = boobs

View attachment 431808
The worst part is that I prefer mid-size to above-average. Too big and they're not perky, tend to sag, and don't look quite as good in rope because it just gets caught underneath. Not to mention the problems in finding cute lingerie or the tremendous cost for even mediocre bras. Too small and well... there's nothing there and it also severely affects your ability to show them off with plunging necklines, tight shirts, or nice lingerie.

But here? Yeah... Kali without a doubt. She's pushing the upper bounds, but since it's a game they're still perfectly perky with a great shape.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well , whell
why not Miss Ren be the assistand's for the girl in wheelchair, and for medicin reassons,
she must use the hot spring, the goverment pay for the rent.
I like this, that is not a bad way to go...
The problem with your comparison is that you're comparing inanimate objects that are manufactured en masse, to living creatures that need to be born, reach physical maturity and then be trained.
This is exactly why, as they gain more rights, her best interests should be considered as well.
She's going to take them out for ?
Ooops... For a moment you had me going, I thought I had a typo! XD

In case someone did not know... TCB (Taking Care of Business).

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Ooops... For a moment you had me going, I thought I had a typo! XD

In case someone did not know... TCB (Taking Care of Business).
Ahh... I see. She's just going to take them to the county fair to see . That makes a lot more sense. ;)

Why are all my references to things from the '80s? Oh god, I feel so old.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ahh... I see. She's just going to take them to the county fair to see . That makes a lot more sense. ;)

Why are all my references to things from the '80s? Oh god, I feel so old.
At least it's not the 60's or 70's, though Lin would still be there with you!

Reactions: timpo

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
This is exactly why, as they gain more rights, her best interests should be considered as well.
A nice idea, but not exactly in keeping with the behaviour of governments, historically speaking. Every time groups have been granted legal rights they did not previously have, especially when those groups have been emancipated from slavery, their best interests have not been a concern for governments. Now add to the mix that the group in question has only been acknowledged as being a sapient species in the last couple of decades. On the other hand, HH is set in a fictional reality, and Runey can do essentially whatever he wants, verisimilitude be damned.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A nice idea, but not exactly in keeping with the behaviour of governments, historically speaking. Every time groups have been granted legal rights they did not previously have, especially when those groups have been emancipated from slavery, their best interests have not been a concern for governments. Now add to the mix that the group in question has only been acknowledged as being a sapient species in the last couple of decades. On the other hand, HH is set in a fictional reality, and Runey can do essentially whatever he wants, verisimilitude be damned.
While you are right, in this case, the guy in charge of the whole system owes us a bit of a favor, and is interested in us and our method of training. Add to that the fact that one of his advisors is Autumn's father, and you can see that we are not in a normal situation.

Also, at some point in the future, we will be taking over Kali's dad's company, and that will make us a very powerful man. Especially if we keep building the sanctuary, and winning the favor of the people trying to help the elves, like Sylvia, Kali's step-mom, Nia's network of people, and so on... This is not the same thing as a normal person trying to get special treatment, we know people, and some of them either owe us, or want us to do well.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes