Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I played through once with money cheat, and second time without, and never sold photos once.

Jul 23, 2018
Runey
I got the idea here that people wrote about you adding to the game the ability to pass elves in two ways (slave and love) in one passage.
I certainly don’t know how to implement this; maybe an idea comes to your mind)

WittleSarah

Apr 3, 2019
Excellent game! one of the best I have played so far. Well written, huge amount of content and each stories flow well+make sense.
Still too much "Cock Worshiping" for my liking, but hey, I understand how you guys are :p

Things I'd love to see:
- More femdom scene, would be nice to see some of the girls take charge (role reversal) and not just the Android (I called her Anna myself). Maybe be able to get the girls on either Submissive or Dominante path (the Hasley power trip sub-game is nice, but much too short)
- More cunnilingus/rimming... and more pee play (hopefully between the girls - one is allowed to hope :p)
- Would be great to be able to play as Ellen and go seduce the girls for some girl/girl fun... especially if Ellen was to go femdom on Hashley, Felicity and Emma to teach them how to be VERY nice to each others... lol could even have Ellen get some of the girls to call her Mommy and got all incestious on their little bum...

xxx. S

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I want to ask again. Is this the latest version apk or not ?
It is the latest one posted to Runey's patreon page so obviously yes it is the latest version, just go look at the page yourself to check -

Reactions: WittleSarah

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
yo guys , i love this game , but i need so much money to upgrade and have the last girl . how can i have the 1000 dollars ?? any cheat code or something ??

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Excellent game! one of the best I have played so far. Well written, huge amount of content and each stories flow well+make sense.
Still too much "Cock Worshiping" for my liking, but hey, I understand how you guys are :p

Things I'd love to see:
- More femdom scene, would be nice to see some of the girls take charge (role reversal) and not just the Android (I called her Anna myself). Maybe be able to get the girls on either Submissive or Dominante path (the Hasley power trip sub-game is nice, but much too short)
- More cunnilingus/rimming... and more pee play (hopefully between the girls - one is allowed to hope :p)
- Would be great to be able to play as Ellen and go seduce the girls for some girl/girl fun... especially if Ellen was to go femdom on Hashley, Felicity and Emma to teach them how to be VERY nice to each others... lol could even have Ellen get some of the girls to call her Mommy and got all incestious on their little bum...

xxx. S
Great offers! Some girls could definitely discover Dom part in itself and at the request of the player this could be expanded. Let them some Dom! While this is under control and at the request of the player it does not contradict the harem, but expands its capabilities!

Reactions: WittleSarah

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Great offers! Some girls could definitely discover Dom part in itself and at the request of the player this could be expanded. Let them some Dom! While this is under control and at the request of the player it does not contradict the harem, but expands its capabilities!
There's going to be a pretty good event involving Maria and Android again.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes