asad135

Nov 24, 2017
need some help with this error pls, i get it at day4 no matter what i do

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11153, in script call
$ result = renpy.imagemap("yourroom1.webp", "yourroomh.webp", [
File "game/script.rpy", line 10555, in script
jump lintwo
ScriptError: could not find label 'lintwo'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10555, in script
jump lintwo
File "F:\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lintwo'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.8.1
Wed Oct 23 13:33:24 2019

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So if you make Lin wear the apron, you can get her to give you a footjob when you lay on your back, and she sits in a chair, how did Runey do that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What paycheck? She's a slave, and the Android is property, too. Neither one gets paid, but they both pay $5, same as the other girls. I'm uncertain about Felicity & Emma; not sure if they pay $5 each, despite only having a single room, or if they only pay $5 for both of them.
I know this is gonna sound crazy but it's still possible for slaves to be paid.
Not all forms of servitude are the same. Now it hasn't been mentioned in lore one way or the other, but considering they haven't spoken of those two having any other form of income one has to assume they're being paid or compensated in some form.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
What paycheck? She's a slave, and the Android is property, too. Neither one gets paid, but they both pay $5, same as the other girls. I'm uncertain about Felicity & Emma; not sure if they pay $5 each, despite only having a single room, or if they only pay $5 for both of them.
Did you pay attention to when Lin was describing how the slavery system for elves works in Harem Hotel's world? Just because she's a slave that doesn't mean she doesn't have rights they can't be abused or mistreated and are entitled to be feed, clothed, cleaned and that slaves are cheap labor not free labor.
I know this is gonna sound crazy but it's still possible for slaves to be paid.
Not all forms of servitude are the same. Now it hasn't been mentioned in lore one way or the other, but considering they haven't spoken of those two having any other form of income one has to assume they're being paid or compensated in some form.
Not really crazy the slavery system in Lin's world seems to be more of a hybridized version of Indentured Servitude and slavery at least for elves that is. While the elves are not free their also not true slaves as they have rights. Only the half-elves are true slaves.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Lin is indeed paid, she may have mentioned this before, but she will mention it in v0.9 as well. It's not something MC is very aware about, but she is getting paid a very small amount as "incentive" to continue working well. This is a somewhat common practice that allows for elves to live a happier life with luxury items they can work for.

Android does not get paid however. It is largely a game mechanic though.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I realize I haven't played in awhile. But I thought the MC "owned" Lin. But she's not really a slave. Did the MC sell her?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
No she was never sold. Lin is MC's slave under law, but they were given some humanity rights, such as the right to food and to not be raped.
Right. I remember that. But then what is this business about Lin money and Android money?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lin is indeed paid, she may have mentioned this before, but she will mention it in v0.9 as well. It's not something MC is very aware about, but she is getting paid a very small amount as "incentive" to continue working well. This is a somewhat common practice that allows for elves to live a happier life with luxury items they can work for.

Android does not get paid however. It is largely a game mechanic though.
I missed the part about her getting paid too...

I suppose for Android, you could say you get some money from selling her milk or something... XD
So it's closer to Indentured Servitude rather than slavery. So it's more like a permanent form of Indentured Servitude?
It is growing into that, though that is a recent development over all.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The way I see it, when princess elf turned up, I offered Lin freedom, she said no, so I see it as she is my MC stay at home girlfriend, she has sex out of love, which is clear from the story, and she cleans the hotel as her job, and then she pays rent like a couple.

Like ninja, princess and pawg elves are our slaves on paper, but technically are free, same as Lin, because as they said, being free is worse than being a slave.

Shulin

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, i have problem when 4 day start, show up error and game not continue. Have anybody same problem ?
This showing up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi, i have problem when 4 day start, show up error and game not continue. Have anybody same problem ?
This showing up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this was a bug caused by using the patch to update, downloading the full version of 0.8.2 should fix it
Win/Linux: - - - - -

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes