Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
To add my 2 cents:
Don't get discouraged by the first few ingame days (there isn't much to do until you have at least Ashley around, after Maria gets there you can't complain anymore), the characters are fleshed out and there's enough interaction between them, there's lore en masse and the animations are not only smooth as fuck, but you can vary the outfits and stuff so as long as you don't loathe the HoneySelect style in general you'll have a blast! :)
I don't loathe it, just not my first preference. I've stuck to DAZ games almost exclusively.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hard to say if that will ever completely happen, but it's certainly a step in that direction... Either way, I am sure most of us will agree when I say, more content for her is always welcome.
I wouldn't bet on any of the side girls being promoted to main, but it's important to remember that the twins started out as bit players in Ash's story so it can happen. Moon isn't my favourite of the side girls but she's cute enough, I'll agree more content for her is always welcome.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
We still have an empty room, lets see how it plays out
with the easy to add additional floors, for Under $1,000 each! I am also hoping for a Karaoke Bar, even if only for additional revenue stream since... None(?) of the girls besides Autumn are paying rent anymore? I have 92 GB of Honey Select files and Mods, i am sure Runey has lots of mods to add things if he has the mind/motivation to do so.
this is assuming the Elf Sanctuary will also be greatly expanded into an "Elf-Commune/Town"
and we will now have to do something to control Egress into our little Fae forest & beach.
-- See the real Need for increased revenue streams? I've put on numerous impromptu shows with Sarah, Moon, Ellen and Maria in the Bar to try and help with foot traffic.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
with the easy to add additional floors, for Under $1,000 each! I am also hoping for a Karaoke Bar, even if only for additional revenue stream since... None(?) of the girls besides Autumn are paying rent anymore? I have 92 GB of Honey Select files and Mods, i am sure Runey has lots of mods to add things if he has the mind/motivation to do so.
this is assuming the Elf Sanctuary will also be greatly expanded into an "Elf-Commune/Town"
and we will now have to do something to control Egress into our little Fae forest & beach.
-- See the real Need for increased revenue streams? I've put on numerous impromptu shows with Sarah, Moon, Ellen and Maria in the Bar to try and help with foot traffic.
So far, they are all still paying, but some of them are running out.

Reactions: Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
odd, i thought we already told Ash, Maria & the Clones they do not have to pay; ergo count them as Zero. Kali cost you more than you earned from her the first couple weeks; with the uniforms, the hard drive, dinners, etc. And i gave her back the tip money, cause... Kali! my account seems stay really close to the same now that i have bought all the girls their outfits and upgrades; pay for upgraded food for the elves, and regularly take someone to the Cafe, Order Pizza [flip a coin, Nidra or Boobs each day...] etc. and Yes i advertise the Bar.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah it's cool, wishful thinking, I assume as he added hentai Hana to a couple of scenes she will eventually be fuckable.

Reactions: imzahai

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Felicity and the elves could get together and form a Josie and the Pussycats cover band which could do performances in the bar to help add some revenue.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
odd, i thought we already told Ash, Maria & the Clones they do not have to pay; ergo count them as Zero. Kali cost you more than you earned from her the first couple weeks; with the uniforms, the hard drive, dinners, etc. And i gave her back the tip money, cause... Kali! my account seems stay really close to the same now that i have bought all the girls their outfits and upgrades; pay for upgraded food for the elves, and regularly take someone to the Cafe, Order Pizza [flip a coin, Nidra or Boobs each day...] etc. and Yes i advertise the Bar.
As TheDevian said, all the main girls are still paying $5 per day, even Lin. But MC has told them they don't need to worry about going homeless/moving back if they ever run out of money.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wait a sec, we are getting the hotel cleaned, everyone feed, and we fucking Lin, and she pays rent?.
Just think of it as coming out of her paycheck.
It's going back to the cost of the Hotel so it doesn't really change anything. It would only matter if they needed to rent the rooms but clearly that's not the case.

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just think of it as coming out of her paycheck.
It's going back to the cost of the Hotel so it doesn't really change anything. It would only matter if they needed to rent the rooms but clearly that's not the case.
Yeah maybe, I just have a soft spot for her, or is it hard spot.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes