TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
with the easy to add additional floors, for Under $1,000 each! I am also hoping for a Karaoke Bar, even if only for additional revenue stream since... None(?) of the girls besides Autumn are paying rent anymore? I have 92 GB of Honey Select files and Mods, i am sure Runey has lots of mods to add things if he has the mind/motivation to do so.
this is assuming the Elf Sanctuary will also be greatly expanded into an "Elf-Commune/Town"
and we will now have to do something to control Egress into our little Fae forest & beach.
-- See the real Need for increased revenue streams? I've put on numerous impromptu shows with Sarah, Moon, Ellen and Maria in the Bar to try and help with foot traffic.
So far, they are all still paying, but some of them are running out.

Reactions: Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
odd, i thought we already told Ash, Maria & the Clones they do not have to pay; ergo count them as Zero. Kali cost you more than you earned from her the first couple weeks; with the uniforms, the hard drive, dinners, etc. And i gave her back the tip money, cause... Kali! my account seems stay really close to the same now that i have bought all the girls their outfits and upgrades; pay for upgraded food for the elves, and regularly take someone to the Cafe, Order Pizza [flip a coin, Nidra or Boobs each day...] etc. and Yes i advertise the Bar.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah it's cool, wishful thinking, I assume as he added hentai Hana to a couple of scenes she will eventually be fuckable.

Reactions: imzahai

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
with the easy to add additional floors, for Under $1,000 each! I am also hoping for a Karaoke Bar, even if only for additional revenue stream since... None(?) of the girls besides Autumn are paying rent anymore? I have 92 GB of Honey Select files and Mods, i am sure Runey has lots of mods to add things if he has the mind/motivation to do so.
this is assuming the Elf Sanctuary will also be greatly expanded into an "Elf-Commune/Town"
and we will now have to do something to control Egress into our little Fae forest & beach.
-- See the real Need for increased revenue streams? I've put on numerous impromptu shows with Sarah, Moon, Ellen and Maria in the Bar to try and help with foot traffic.
Felicity and the elves could get together and form a Josie and the Pussycats cover band which could do performances in the bar to help add some revenue.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
odd, i thought we already told Ash, Maria & the Clones they do not have to pay; ergo count them as Zero. Kali cost you more than you earned from her the first couple weeks; with the uniforms, the hard drive, dinners, etc. And i gave her back the tip money, cause... Kali! my account seems stay really close to the same now that i have bought all the girls their outfits and upgrades; pay for upgraded food for the elves, and regularly take someone to the Cafe, Order Pizza [flip a coin, Nidra or Boobs each day...] etc. and Yes i advertise the Bar.
As TheDevian said, all the main girls are still paying $5 per day, even Lin. But MC has told them they don't need to worry about going homeless/moving back if they ever run out of money.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wait a sec, we are getting the hotel cleaned, everyone feed, and we fucking Lin, and she pays rent?.
Just think of it as coming out of her paycheck.
It's going back to the cost of the Hotel so it doesn't really change anything. It would only matter if they needed to rent the rooms but clearly that's not the case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just think of it as coming out of her paycheck.
It's going back to the cost of the Hotel so it doesn't really change anything. It would only matter if they needed to rent the rooms but clearly that's not the case.
Yeah maybe, I just have a soft spot for her, or is it hard spot.

asad135

Nov 24, 2017
need some help with this error pls, i get it at day4 no matter what i do

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11153, in script call
$ result = renpy.imagemap("yourroom1.webp", "yourroomh.webp", [
File "game/script.rpy", line 10555, in script
jump lintwo
ScriptError: could not find label 'lintwo'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10555, in script
jump lintwo
File "F:\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lintwo'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.8.1
Wed Oct 23 13:33:24 2019

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So if you make Lin wear the apron, you can get her to give you a footjob when you lay on your back, and she sits in a chair, how did Runey do that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What paycheck? She's a slave, and the Android is property, too. Neither one gets paid, but they both pay $5, same as the other girls. I'm uncertain about Felicity & Emma; not sure if they pay $5 each, despite only having a single room, or if they only pay $5 for both of them.
I know this is gonna sound crazy but it's still possible for slaves to be paid.
Not all forms of servitude are the same. Now it hasn't been mentioned in lore one way or the other, but considering they haven't spoken of those two having any other form of income one has to assume they're being paid or compensated in some form.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes