Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
For me, the shyness of Emma or Kali doing it would be the best, though Ellen would be pretty sexy, but the lyrics fit Felicity the best. Especially when you consider that one of the best versions of the song was done by Eartha Kit, best known for her role as Cat Woman... XD
Felicity may have the cat outfit, but I suspect Ellen would be more able to channel Eartha Kitt's aura.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I actually like the rich girl from central incest story better Emma and felicity being twins doesn't really seem to matter.

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Having a bit of a problem with the game. I am trying to progress 18’s story (yes I named the android 18.) but it tells me that I need her human outfit. I have all of her outfits and went and checked on the computer and there is no human outfit to purchase. So Did I do something wrong or is there an issue with my game or what could be the problem?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Having a bit of a problem with the game. I am trying to progress 18’s story (yes I named the android 18.) but it tells me that I need her human outfit. I have all of her outfits and went and checked on the computer and there is no human outfit to purchase. So Did I do something wrong or is there an issue with my game or what could be the problem?
Have you progressed the other characters?

Reactions: TheDevian

MamaS

Aug 20, 2019
Is there a way to acquire the elf queens nudes if you accidentally pressed the wrong option? Had them before but game crashed while trying to progress Autumns story and i did not have a save file like a idiot

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Check the other tab

Is there a way to acquire the elf queens nudes if you accidentally pressed the wrong option? Had them before but game crashed while trying to progress Autumns story and i did not have a save file like a idiot
You can load an auto save

Sep 4, 2017
Does all these buildings in the background belongs to Kali's dad? Did she took MC there to show him her future imperium that she will give to him, as some people believe?

BTW, I don't know the mafia rules too well. Can she actually make him Don, even through he is not an associate or full member of the family, he is not blood related to the current don (her father) and he isn't Italian or of Italian descent? Or is he? Shouldn't he at least take the oath of Omertá?

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does all these buildings in the background belongs to Kali's dad? Did she took MC there to show him her future imperium that she will give to him, as some people believe?
It's a city
BTW, I don't know the mafia rules too well. Can she actually make him Don, even through he is not an associate or full member of the family, he is not blood related to the current don (her father) and he isn't Italian or of Italian descent? Or is he? Shouldn't he at least take the oath of Omertá?
None of the characters are involved with the Mafia.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Yep, I'd buy that for a dollar, hell what man wouldn't want a virgin to teach and train, who wants to throw a kabana up a hallway.
In the real world? Because you recognize how much of an impact that might have on someone in the future. There's a lot of responsibility there. Not least of which is to see that your partner has a good first experience.

As for feeling? I've had sex with 18 year-old virgins, well-experienced 45 year-olds, and a lot more in between. Age and sexual history really has pretty much no effect. Having a child might, but I don't have any personal experience there.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can only hope this means that Moon is finally going to get promoted to the main cast and move into the hotel. Her arc of starting out as an employee and then slowly getting closer works wonderfully for that.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes