Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What would make it more special would be if we can dress up the elves in those Santa's Helpers outfits. Hell, I'd even go for sticking reindeer antlers on Kali and make her sing "Santa Baby."
Sorry but no, even though I do not have Oedipus syndrome, Helen would be a better fit to sing Santa Baby.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Sorry but no, even though I do not have Oedipus syndrome, Helen would be a better fit to sing Santa Baby.
Who's Helen?
if you mean Ellen, she would be great too! and as she has no relation to MC there isn't an Oedipal or in any other way inappropriate issue [aside from possible later sexual harassment liability]

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Who's Helen?
if you mean Ellen, she would be great too!
Yeah I meant Ellen, I was thinking of one of my characters in another game.

Ellen I could see singing Santa Baby, you need to be sexy and confident, I just couldn't see Kali doing it, or singing period, maybe Maria singing.

However, if we going to go logical, how many games have we played/known of where the princess gets singing lessons, so logically princess elf would be the choice, now I went slave route so making her wear santa stuff and sing would fit the logic.

Now, who the fuck wants either of those right, we want FUN, so the fun choice, should be the blue? (one in a coma) fairy sitting on your shoulder singing santa baby, while you are standing in a santa outfit, Maria is jerking your cock in her room, while Hana is sitting, but the flat on her knees not on hands and feet sitting, on a tentacle dildo, while wearing Kali's hentai outfit, as the other 2 fairies suck her nipples. :p :ROFLMAO::devilish:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
ive tried searching for this answerr. can you get Kali to sleep with you overnight? I have everyone else but her. thanks
No, Kali isn't there yet (and with the stuff with her father we aren't sure if that's ever going to happen at this point).
PS: "Everyone" (at least main cast) would include Autumn... ...which is impossible as well yet.
Yes, just keep getting her affection up and do her story and you can sleep with all the main cast.
No, false statement.

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, Kali isn't there yet (and with the stuff with her father we aren't sure if that's ever going to happen at this point).

No, false statement.
Really, ok my bad, I thought I remember her being in my room.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Runey, having problems finding the original Honey Select... Only finding the Unlimited version... Any suggestions ???

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
Everyone deserves a reward for helping the MC make the Hotel a great place to be at. If nobody will sleep with Lain, I will. I'll bend over right now!
I like lain don't get me wrong I was just wondering if the others can sleep in my bed every night but thanks Runey I will keep doing the story

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
how do I make Lain's boobs bigger I about the breast implants but how do i change her sizes
Get him to make a mod for himself.

But seriously, if you're talking about the android you need to advance her story and buy the things in the online shop. If you're talking about Lin you cant. and others can sleep in the bed when you advance their stories enough.....and for the people making jokes, the elf girl is Lin , not Lain. Lain is a user on here

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

Ellen I could see singing Santa Baby, you need to be sexy and confident, I just couldn't see Kali doing it, or singing period, maybe Maria singing.

However, if we going to go logical, how many games have we played/known of where the princess gets singing lessons, so logically princess elf would be the choice, now I went slave route so making her wear santa stuff and sing would fit the logic.

Now, who the fuck wants either of those right, we want FUN, so the fun choice, should be the blue? (one in a coma) fairy sitting on your shoulder singing santa baby, while you are standing in a santa outfit, Maria is jerking your cock in her room, while Hana is sitting, but the flat on her knees not on hands and feet sitting, on a tentacle dildo, while wearing Kali's hentai outfit, as the other 2 fairies suck her nipples. :p :ROFLMAO::devilish:
Even though Ellen or Maria would be more logical choices, I just think it'd be funnier if Kali did it. Of course, it'd be a bit of a shock if it turned out that Kali can sing.

Another holiday idea I had was dressing up Android in a Rudolph outfit, but it wouldn't be her nose that "shined so bright." Just imagine the ability to do low, medium and high beams.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
Get him to make a mod for himself.

But seriously, if you're talking about the android you need to advance her story and buy the things in the online shop. If you're talking about Lin you cant. and others can sleep in the bed when you advance their stories enough.....and for the people making jokes, the elf girl is Lin , not Lain. Lain is a user on here

what do you mean

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

For me, the shyness of Emma or Kali doing it would be the best, though Ellen would be pretty sexy, but the lyrics fit Felicity the best. Especially when you consider that one of the best versions of the song was done by Eartha Kit, best known for her role as Cat Woman... XD

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes