TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can only hope this means that Moon is finally going to get promoted to the main cast and move into the hotel. Her arc of starting out as an employee and then slowly getting closer works wonderfully for that.
Hard to say if that will ever completely happen, but it's certainly a step in that direction... Either way, I am sure most of us will agree when I say, more content for her is always welcome.

Reactions: bone5 and imzahai

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok guys, I'm not a big Anime fan, but this game keeps popping up on every list I see. I'm not sure how much longer I can ignore it. So why do you like it so much? I could read reviews, but I'd like to hear from someone in the thread. Thanks!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Ok guys, I'm not a big Anime fan, but this game keeps popping up on every list I see. I'm not sure how much longer I can ignore it. So why do you like it so much? I could read reviews, but I'd like to hear from someone in the thread. Thanks!
I like it because the characters are actually characters with backstories and lives and don't just want to mindlessly suck your dick.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Each of the women's stories are pretty nicely done, and the world building is really nice (I love lore). Not to mention that it speaks to a number of my kinks that get ignored in a lot of games, and unlike a lot of daz games, they have nipples which I like.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Each of the women's stories are pretty nicely done, and the world building is really nice (I love lore). Not to mention that it speaks to a number of my kinks that get ignored in a lot of games, and unlike a lot of daz games, they have nipples which I like.
Alright you convinced me!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like anime, so the style doesn't bother me, but there is a lot of diversity in the options, so odds are good that you will find something you like, and if there is something you don't like, most of it is avoidable (with a few exceptions).

Reactions: imzahai and rKnight

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
To add my 2 cents:
Don't get discouraged by the first few ingame days (there isn't much to do until you have at least Ashley around, after Maria gets there you can't complain anymore), the characters are fleshed out and there's enough interaction between them, there's lore en masse and the animations are not only smooth as fuck, but you can vary the outfits and stuff so as long as you don't loathe the HoneySelect style in general you'll have a blast! :)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Speaking of nipples, gonna need to get Android some extra nipples for when the hotel is overflowing with babies. Need to feed 6 at once, at least.
Nah, babies don't drink 24/7 so we're fine (we don't need that one prostitute from Total Recall ;) ).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nah, babies don't drink 24/7 so we're fine (we don't need that one prostitute from Total Recall ;) ).
Sure they don't, but Ashley alone will produce enough babies to get a show on TLC. Better be safe than sorry.

Ashley - 24 babies. 12 boys and 12 girls, all their names start with an A. Ashley Jr. Ash. Ashton. Andrew. Andrea. Andy.
Lin- 1 baby every-other Wednesday.
Emma and Felicity- Will compete with each other, so at least a dozen each (and they're all gonna be twins)
Kali and Lucia- Kali will probably just want 1, but Lucia might want 2 for bragging rights.
Maria- She'll see all of Ashleys babies and decide to just have 1 of her own. Will have a super cute hair bow.
Autumn- She will have 10, one for each commandment.

that doesn't even get into the elfs and moon and ellen and every other girl on the entire continent.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
To add my 2 cents:
Don't get discouraged by the first few ingame days (there isn't much to do until you have at least Ashley around, after Maria gets there you can't complain anymore), the characters are fleshed out and there's enough interaction between them, there's lore en masse and the animations are not only smooth as fuck, but you can vary the outfits and stuff so as long as you don't loathe the HoneySelect style in general you'll have a blast! :)
I don't loathe it, just not my first preference. I've stuck to DAZ games almost exclusively.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hard to say if that will ever completely happen, but it's certainly a step in that direction... Either way, I am sure most of us will agree when I say, more content for her is always welcome.
I wouldn't bet on any of the side girls being promoted to main, but it's important to remember that the twins started out as bit players in Ash's story so it can happen. Moon isn't my favourite of the side girls but she's cute enough, I'll agree more content for her is always welcome.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
We still have an empty room, lets see how it plays out
with the easy to add additional floors, for Under $1,000 each! I am also hoping for a Karaoke Bar, even if only for additional revenue stream since... None(?) of the girls besides Autumn are paying rent anymore? I have 92 GB of Honey Select files and Mods, i am sure Runey has lots of mods to add things if he has the mind/motivation to do so.
this is assuming the Elf Sanctuary will also be greatly expanded into an "Elf-Commune/Town"
and we will now have to do something to control Egress into our little Fae forest & beach.
-- See the real Need for increased revenue streams? I've put on numerous impromptu shows with Sarah, Moon, Ellen and Maria in the Bar to try and help with foot traffic.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes