imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
So i started all anew with 8.2 [mostly because my other laptop died goramm SSDs!
anyway... it says i have completed all the [currently available] content for the [Main] girls. but i know that i have not, as i haven't gotten Luci to do her Hot Springs scenes, and i Did sleep with her at her Da's Haus, so. should i use the code for that to trip? it shows her scenes as 0/2 everything else is done, except foot jobs for [anyone] only those required to progress.

[insert request/comment for more Jin, and Ellen scenes, and request to buy Ren, add a floor, upgrade the bar with Karaoke, and upgrade the hot springs to an Onsen, yada yada]

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
- Would be great to be able to play as Ellen and go seduce the girls for some girl/girl fun... especially if Ellen was to go femdom
problem, game is male perspective...
not to mention that Ellen has already stated she isn't into females.
Maria is the bridge for all that; possibly Android also especially if you can get the gal to cunny Android.
and Luci seems very willing to Explore...
and now that Hana has been introduced...
understand, i hate femdom, I'm just pointing out avenues of possibility for such; and i believe Everyone wants more Ellen.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
So i started all anew with 8.2 [mostly because my other laptop died goramm SSDs!
anyway... it says i have completed all the [currently available] content for the [Main] girls. but i know that i have not, as i haven't gotten Luci to do her Hot Springs scenes, and i Did sleep with her at her Da's Haus, so. should i use the code for that to trip? it shows her scenes as 0/2 everything else is done, except foot jobs for [anyone] only those required to progress.

[insert request/comment for more Jin, and Ellen scenes, and request to buy Ren, add a floor, upgrade the bar with Karaoke, and upgrade the hot springs to an Onsen, yada yada]
Did you use the Truestory code ?
If not that would be why..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yo guys , i love this game , but i need so much money to upgrade and have the last girl . how can i have the 1000 dollars ?? any cheat code or something ??
Just ignore buying stuff, do stories, and unlock the bar that will make the money come in, but if your that hard-on for killing making an earning, google Lain mods, there is an option to have tons of money, and even a walkthrough built-in, and some special scenes.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Just ignore buying stuff, do stories, and unlock the bar that will make the money come in, but if your that hard-on for killing making an earning, google Lain mods, there is an option to have tons of money, and even a walkthrough built-in, and some special scenes.
Or you could just search this thread for cheat codes. I know there's one that makes money pretty much irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

To clear it up, it says "You've completed X's main story", it does not say you've completed all of their content. Lucy is also not a main character, her stats are visible in misc info.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
love/slave route
Aside from the issue in splitting up content it's a shame that these are treated as mutually exclusive. Especially since Jin has been showing us how it's very possible to combine them. Hopefully it simply turns into an issue of getting to the same place through two different methods.

Reactions: WittleSarah
Jul 23, 2018
event story for Felicity and Emma. Emma was spotted looking for new chairs. I love this google translator. He translated that Emma would look for new chairs: 3 (which we usually sit on)

• Haha
Reactions: nhactuicom

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
to answer; no i have not used the Truestory code, nor the ifuckedlucy code. but i did have her maidenhead in her Da's Haus. I suppose i will do a few more days and if it doesn't trigger i will use the code.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
to answer; no i have not used the Truestory code, nor the ifuckedlucy code. but i did have her maidenhead in her Da's Haus. I suppose i will do a few more days and if it doesn't trigger i will use the code.
I highly doubt it will trigger without the code since it should be flagged as incest(even if there is little actually going between the two...which has to change! <_< ).

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes