Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I cant seem to get any of the 8.2 events to trigger. I downloaded the game, and copied my previous save file and loaded. But, with the walkthrough mod it says all girl's stories are completed. Am I doing it wrong?
If you're on PC or Mac, you don't need to transfer any saves. If you did, that may be the cause of your issue.

Reactions: imzahai

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, I just started again and didn't find a few scenes:
1) Autumn sex dreams
2) Event where the robber appears knocks out a knife from Ashley and then Violeta intervenes
I am sure that these scenes were in earlier versions
P.S. How to unlock Jia pictures?

Last edited:

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Guys, I just started again and didn't find a few scenes:
1) Autumn sex dreams
2) Event where the robber appears knocks out a knife from Ashley and then Violeta intervenes
I am sure that these scenes were in earlier versions
P.S. How to unlock Jia pictures?
The Autumn dream comes up in her story, if I remember. Like, you're having the dream and yo wake up and she's giving you a handjob in your sleep. Lol.

No idea about the second thing. Never got that ever. Also, who is "Violeta"?

Jia's pictures are from Lin's story. Not sure if its the most recent. but its up there. You meet her, some creepy guy comes up and says he's a fan of her pin-ups, she tells you NOT to google them.............which, as we all know, is code for "GOOGLE THEM". Then the next time you go on your computer after the event, it gives you an option to look for them online. I think only the once, though.

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
The Autumn dream comes up in her story, if I remember. Like, you're having the dream and yo wake up and she's giving you a handjob in your sleep. Lol.
Nope, I got this.
She had erotic dreams about girls for several days.
Also, who is "Violeta"?

Jia's pictures are from Lin's story. Not sure if its the most recent. but its up there. You meet her, some creepy guy comes up and says he's a fan of her pin-ups, she tells you NOT to google them.............which, as we all know, is code for "GOOGLE THEM". Then the next time you go on your computer after the event, it gives you an option to look for them online. I think only the once, though.
Violet. Violet Dracul.
Yea i see, i chose the wrong option in google.

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
also violet dracul is the non-canon scenes you can add via a code and has no effect on actual game, like the VR stuff
I know that it is unofficial. I already had a thought that I saw this scene in VR(robber appears knocks out a knife from Ashley and then Violet intervenes). I want to make sure I'm not crazy.
Where can I get the old version of the game where Violet has not yet settled in the hotel? Or maybe Runey will clarify.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I know that it is unofficial. I already had a thought that I saw this scene in VR(robber appears knocks out a knife from Ashley and then Violet intervenes). I want to make sure I'm not crazy.
Where can I get the old version of the game where Violet has not yet settled in the hotel? Or maybe Runey will clarify.
I may not be remembering this correctly, but I think the scene you are describing used to be one of the VR scenes but got moved to Violet's "main" content in later versions. I know it's still accessible through Lain's mod through a code, at least.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is it me, or did Runey change Ashley's pic when you enter her room?
I don't remember this endearing look on her face b seeing you.
It was either changed, or I am liking her more and just noticed it. Cute.

Reactions: asd33asd33

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so why exactly does this have an incest tag? there is no instance of incest so far in the game, the "incest" code makes felicity and emma twins and not clones but they dont havent had sex with each other and even in the threesum with kali and lucia, they dont touch each other, hell they dont even face each other

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is it me, or did Runey change Ashley's pic when you enter her room?
I don't remember this endearing look on her face b seeing you.
It was either changed, or I am liking her more and just noticed it. Cute.
Yep, when I added outfits to each character's rooms I had to remake the CGs, so I went with that.

so why exactly does this have an incest tag? there is no instance of incest so far in the game, the "incest" code makes felicity and emma twins and not clones but they dont havent had sex with each other and even in the threesum with kali and lucia, they dont touch each other, hell they dont even face each other
The Kali x Lucia is as "bad" as it gets for now. Felicity and Emma will of course get action at some point, and MC's sister is a planned character.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes