Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have not been able to trigger Nia's new Slave/Lover events. What am I missing?
Well I spoke to her a few times, then just made her suck me, don't think it is tied to anything, unless you cheated and unlocked them before you finsihed Lin's story.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I just started to play this game, where is the front door? I don't see it
It actually only gets unlocked as a location during...I think one of Lin´s story events?
Well someone´s story event anyway,so dont be surprised if you cant access it straight away.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It actually only gets unlocked as a location during...I think one of Lin´s story events?
Well someone´s story event anyway,so dont be surprised if you cant access it straight away.
You get access to the door at the very start of the game, it doesn't require any story progress to unlock, how else would you get the mail if you couldn't access the door, even the sanctuary can be purchased at the start it would be empty and serve no purpose but you could if you wanted.
hhd.png hhd2.png hhs.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I cant complete the Maria 25 event.
Go to the bar and nothing happen :c
Try going to the bar at a different time of day, I just loaded up an old save and Marias level 25 event triggered in the morning straight after I bought the bar, which is a little odd given that Maria said "her shift was about to start" yet she doesn't even work there.

Shotbyamonk

Sep 4, 2019
I've just finished the game and wow it's amazing with so much content. Quick question, how often does the dev update? I know the next update is due Christmas/new year. So is it 3 month cycles?

Reactions: imzahai

buhbert

Nov 8, 2018
i can't trigger the love route events of the elves, do i just have to visit them daily? there are no options besides asking how they are and revoking/giving access to roam freely in the manor. i always have it on access granted.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i can't trigger the love route events of the elves, do i just have to visit them daily? there are no options besides asking how they are and revoking/giving access to roam freely in the manor. i always have it on access granted.
As far as I know, if you go love route there is no sex options yet, only if you go slave route do you get a BJ, except for the dark elf in the bedroom, you can fuck her silly.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You get access to the door at the very start of the game, it doesn't require any story progress to unlock, how else would you get the mail if you couldn't access the door, even the sanctuary can be purchased at the start it would be empty and serve no purpose but you could if you wanted.
View attachment 448653 View attachment 448654 View attachment 448659
Funny,when I tried recently,progressing Kali´s story first up to her "buy me a HDD daddy"-deal,I aint got no door to get dem delivery.
Alas,if you are sure I will blame it on a bug.

[edit]checked on recent version and sure enough,instant access,I stand corrected(what a weird occurence).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones and imzahai

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Funny,when I tried recently,progressing Kali´s story first up to her "buy me a HDD daddy"-deal,I aint got no door to get dem delivery.
Alas,if you are sure I will blame it on a bug.

[edit]checked on recent version and sure enough,instant access,I stand corrected(what a weird occurence).
IIRC, there used to be a bug where the icon for the front door would be missing if you were in the lobby up to the point where you bought Kali the hard drive(?), but I believe that was fixed with either the 0.8.1 or 0.8.2 patch.

roy8765432

Oct 4, 2019
started playing yesterday. Am in love with this game, but 2 questions 1. Kate has agreed to be friends with benefits, how do I continue her story? I keep checking at school and such. 2 Android was just introduced to me in the Fairy story line, but everyone acts like they know her, so I must have skipped something, but when do I get to meet her? I imagine she is the one behind the door in the lobby

edit: finally found Android

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai and Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
started playing yesterday. Am in love with this game, but 2 questions 1. Kate has agreed to be friends with benefits, how do I continue her story? I keep checking at school and such. 2 Android was just introduced to me in the Fairy story line, but everyone acts like they know her, so I must have skipped something, but when do I get to meet her? I imagine she is the one behind the door in the lobby
1) That is mostly future content, once you get the shower scene, that is the end for now.
2) You did things "out of order", as a bit by bit game, it was expected that you advance them all a bit at a time. You normally would have known her long before you met the fairies. Can't remember what triggered it, might have just been a set number of days. I am assuming you sped through Ashley's story, and ignored most of the others...?

roy8765432

Oct 4, 2019
1) That is mostly future content, once you get the shower scene, that is the end for now.
2) You did things "out of order", as a bit by bit game, it was expected that you advance them all a bit at a time. You normally would have known her long before you met the fairies. Can't remember what triggered it, might have just been a set number of days. I am assuming you sped through Ashley's story, and ignored most of the others...?
I got android, it seems she is triggered by buying the second story.
I would say I am doing the characters bit by bit though.
Can't wait for Kate though

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I got android, it seems she is triggered by buying the second story.
I would say I am doing the characters bit by bit though.
Can't wait for Kate though
Ah, that makes sense, that is where her room is.
Well, the fairies were from Ashley's newest event, so to get them, you would have had to finish her story for this update.
Same, Kate and Juliet are two I like a lot as well.

ratthe

Oct 12, 2017
I cant seem to get any of the 8.2 events to trigger. I downloaded the game, and copied my previous save file and loaded. But, with the walkthrough mod it says all girl's stories are completed. Am I doing it wrong?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes