Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yep, when I added outfits to each character's rooms I had to remake the CGs, so I went with that.

The Kali x Lucia is as "bad" as it gets for now. Felicity and Emma will of course get action at some point, and MC's sister is a planned character.
If you already put in "truestory", does that mean there will be action with the MC's sister? And if so, can I turn off the "truestory"?

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
so why exactly does this have an incest tag? there is no instance of incest so far in the game, the "incest" code makes felicity and emma twins and not clones but they dont havent had sex with each other and even in the threesum with kali and lucia, they dont touch each other, hell they dont even face each other
That was a huge disappointment in that particular scene. Baby steps, obviously, but still. A threesome where the women don't interact at all is always a let-down.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Present day... present time? I mean, she's a bit young but if we're dealing with an older version I'm quite curious to see where this goes.
if you do a search within this thread you will find the code to activate the Violet content, and the code to deactivate it

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
Yep, when I added outfits to each character's rooms I had to remake the CGs, so I went with that.

The Kali x Lucia is as "bad" as it gets for now. Felicity and Emma will of course get action at some point, and MC's sister is a planned character.
MC has a sister? Holy hell what did i just miss?

Sep 4, 2018
MC has a sister? Holy hell what did i just miss?
I could be entirely wrong but I don't think she's been mentioned at all in the game yet. She's an upcoming character that'll be introduced when Runey decides to bless us. (And also probably when one of the other girls are complete story-wise?)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Since i've your attention Runey, is there a possibility to give Moon a proper romance option?
Moon is getting a date event in v0.9, I don't know if she'll ever be a main character, but it's possible. But for now I'll just give her content as I think of it.

In a way, the bar is just another room in the hotel. Moon's in the hotel more than other girls actually haha.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Kajto97

Story happens after 1 - 4 days (usually around 3) after their last event with some requirements, such as an item or another character. You do not need to grind anything to play the story.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can anyone help me, my lovely pc is pushing 9 years old, and is getting replaced with a new one, where do I need to look to back up the saves to transfer from this win7 pc to my new win10 pc.

zNitpicker

This Place Needs A Thanos Snap
Donor
Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone help me, my lovely pc is pushing 9 years old, and is getting replaced with a new one, where do I need to look to back up the saves to transfer from this win7 pc to my new win10 pc.
c: > users > your name > appdata > Roaming > RenPy > Harem Hotel

Reactions: Havik79

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Moon is getting a date event in v0.9, I don't know if she'll ever be a main character, but it's possible. But for now I'll just give her content as I think of it.

In a way, the bar is just another room in the hotel. Moon's in the hotel more than other girls actually haha.
Doesn't have to be a main girl, but a main side girl maybe... :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes