TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've gotten so many complaints about image 2 :ROFLMAO:
Image 2 is just to show how the lighting changes depending on if the camera is looking at a light source. It's not something native to honey select so I thought it was interesting.
Nobody in their right would ever point their camera at the sun haha
Don't get me wrong, I DO like purple hair and all... :ROFLMAO:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hey bas I appreciate crunched versions since my rural internet is terrible, but just a heads up that apparently patching from v0.8.1 to v0.8.2 (instead of download v0.8.2 directly) causes the game to break on Day 4 (according to another user), which is causing your crunched version to break, as seen here, here, here, here and here. If you could possibly fix this it'd be most appreciated :).

Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.8.2] [Runey] - Original Size: 3.88GB
Updated 2019-10-07 with v0.8.2
Download PC (1.45GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
Hey bas I appreciate crunched versions since my rural internet is terrible, but just a heads up that apparently patching from v0.8.1 to v0.8.2 (instead of download v0.8.2 directly) causes the game to break on Day 4 (according to another user), which is causing your crunched version to break, as seen here, here, here, here and here. If you could possibly fix this it'd be most appreciated :).
yup, having the same problem with the crunched version....actually it still breaks without patching as well....

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
yup, having the same problem with the crunched version....actually it still breaks without patching as well....
No, I mean... what another user suggested was that when Bas created their crunched version of v0.8.2 that they must have patched it from v0.8.1 to v0.8.2, and then uploaded it. Apparently patching the base game from v0.8.1 to v0.8.2 breaks it, and therefore if Bas did that then it would have the same problems. Hence the suggestion to everyone is to not patch from v0.8.1 to v0.8.2., and instead just fully download fresh from v0.8.2 instead.

So if Bas instead crunched from v0.8.2 directly then it should work just fine. Or supposedly (That's just from what I read). I mean probably doesn't need to re-crunch the image files, and instead just needs v0.8.2 script files. Maybe. I'm not going to pretend to know anything about renpy but the issue that's reported seems to be related to a missing call.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
No offense but those pictures you made look indeed horrible. You should at least maintain a particular quality.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How come so many of the games like this always have awkward side poses and almost never pov sex scenes.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes