Jan 11, 2018
Thank you! I don't know if it's a mod or a default object in HS, but it's called "Dripping" I believe. I used a couple of those objects on Lin's face here, in various sizes. It's not a texture or photoshop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should use that effect WAY more often. You know, there is nothing worse than a DRY blowjob...

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Wish we can play with Ellen.

About my bugged save, it was okay now. There were invalid values.

Just wondering why Emma and Autumn's clothing shops are dark red, unable to select them. What do I miss?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wish we can play with Ellen.

About my bugged save, it was okay now. There were invalid values.

Just wondering why Emma and Autumn's clothing shops are dark red, unable to select them. What do I miss?
That means there isn't anything there to buy, Autumn doesn't have any yet, and the only one I can think of for Emma was bought as part of an event.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK tried searching through the thread and couldn't find an answer. I'm playing 8.2, I've finished all Ash's content but she isn't going to college in the afternoon. Unfortunately I didn't interact with Kate so I'm locked out of her content at present. Someone mentions a patch previously but I think it was for an earlier version. Is this issue being addressed, will a patch be coming to enable continuation of the college story (specifically Kate)?

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
OK tried searching through the thread and couldn't find an answer. I'm playing 8.2, I've finished all Ash's content but she isn't going to college in the afternoon. Unfortunately I didn't interact with Kate so I'm locked out of her content at present. Someone mentions a patch previously but I think it was for an earlier version. Is this issue being addressed, will a patch be coming to enable continuation of the college story (specifically Kate)?
I didn't even know there was Kate content, i thought it was just not made yet. The furthest I got was her talking about just having a ''pleasure only'' relationship during the pizza date, but from there everytime i went to the school it was just her puzzles. I didnt know there was more. Is there more??

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
How many children do you think we'd have to sacrifice to get Runey to give Autumn a similar outfit in game?
None, just give her some time to be ready for it and start a friendly petition on Runey's patreon or something like that... ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The game may be bugged for you then. You may want to restart or ask for someone elses save.

I didn't even know there was Kate content, i thought it was just not made yet. The furthest I got was her talking about just having a ''pleasure only'' relationship during the pizza date, but from there everytime i went to the school it was just her puzzles. I didnt know there was more. Is there more??
You know story is content too. :HideThePain:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Don't know, never got past saying hi to her once at school :)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
The game may be bugged for you then. You may want to restart or ask for someone elses save.
Damn, just spent an entire day and a half grinding this out to get everyone maxed to the end :(:cry: Oh well I'll check for any previous saves on here. Do I just need one from 0.7 onward?
BTW, LOVE this game :)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes