JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
O.k. guys, girls, and Runey... Been holding out for 9, but lots talking about stuff, I guess I missed from 8 to 8.2, should I still wait, or go ahead with 8.2 ???

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
O.k. guys, girls, and Runey... Been holding out for 9, but lots talking about stuff, I guess I missed from 8 to 8.2, should I still wait, or go ahead with 8.2 ???
0.8 to 0.8.2 is pretty much just bug fixes, so as long as you were able to complete all of the content from 0.8 without much issue, then go ahead and wait for 0.9. The Beta for it was just released so it shouldn't be too long before the final release is out.

Reactions: imzahai

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Don't know, never got past saying hi to her once at school :)
I got Kate content by continuing to talk to her. I don't know exact triggers, but the first time she was rather abrupt and even snotty. Talk to her a second time (even at the same visit) and she asks you a riddle and you are given several choices for an answer. If you answer correctly, she asks another riddle, If you don't give the correct answer, she asks the same one. This starts Kate content, which includes a scene in the girls' locker room with Maria & Juliet (the quiet girl in glasses). The last riddle offered NO choices, but it was an easy one that I had heard before. After that, you can take her out (pizza date- same place that Kali works at, although she doesn't appear) and she will open up and talk about having sex with you. The game caption talks about her calling you, but I never got any further message (but this was right at the time that everything started happening at once with the twins, Ashley, Kali's problems, Julie, and Autumn.)

It's Juliet that you really can't say anything other than "hi" to. I think you need to keep trying, I got 2 scenes with her- the aforementioned locker room scene and a scene with Ashley in her room during her suspension (Ashley can't remember her name). Juliet is quite a sad & very lonely character and I really hope that there's further development of her and she will join the harem.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I got Kate content by continuing to talk to her. I don't know exact triggers, but the first time she was rather abrupt and even snotty. Talk to her a second time (even at the same visit) and she asks you a riddle and you are given several choices for an answer. If you answer correctly, she asks another riddle, If you don't give the correct answer, she asks the same one. This starts Kate content, which includes a scene in the girls' locker room with Maria & Juliet (the quiet girl in glasses). The last one offered NO choices, but it was an easy one that I had heard before. After that, you can take her out and she will open up and talk about having sex with you. The game caption talks about her calling you, but I never got any further message (but this was right at the time that everything started happening at once with the twins, Ashley, Kali's problems, Julie, and Autumn.)

It's Juliet that you really can't say anything other than "hi" to. I think you need to keep trying, I got 2 scenes with her- the aforementioned locker room scene and a scene with Ashley in her room during her suspension (Ashley can't remember her name). Juliet is quite a sad & very lonely character and I really hope that there's further development of her and she will join the harem.
After another night of play (it's the weekend, don't you know), I've found that both K & J's roles expand. Both have (minor) roles in Ashley's background. (Juliet was the first friend that Ashley had, until A denied her.) Take Emma shopping and you find where Juliet works (although I couldn't interact with her). After Ashley's reinstatement at the college, Kate offers another round of riddles and then she changes to (Elf) History questions. (This is probably important for the Elf subplot- you might need to talk to Kali's new step-mother during the second visit with her father.) When you click on Juliet, it gives her name, rather than "???"and she calls you by your name- she's almost friendly, although I couldn't take it any further. (Sigh... I hope that Juliet becomes one of the harem eventually- I think she's one of the best-looking chicks in the game, along with Ellen and Lucy. Yes, I have a glasses ((Megane)) fetish also.)

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It was a biblical reference- in the Garden of Gethsemane, Peter denied knowing Jesus 3 times to the soldiers. Basically, in her flashback Ashley did the same thing to Juliet (although only once and Juliet doesn't seem to have any hard feelings about it).
Technically, neither did Jesus! :p

Reactions: imzahai

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I got Kate content by continuing to talk to her. I don't know exact triggers, but the first time she was rather abrupt and even snotty. Talk to her a second time (even at the same visit) and she asks you a riddle and you are given several choices for an answer. If you answer correctly, she asks another riddle, If you don't give the correct answer, she asks the same one. This starts Kate content, which includes a scene in the girls' locker room with Maria & Juliet (the quiet girl in glasses). The last riddle offered NO choices, but it was an easy one that I had heard before. After that, you can take her out (pizza date- same place that Kali works at, although she doesn't appear) and she will open up and talk about having sex with you. The game caption talks about her calling you, but I never got any further message (but this was right at the time that everything started happening at once with the twins, Ashley, Kali's problems, Julie, and Autumn.)

No I get that there's Kate content, just I never bothered clicking on her once she gave the snotty initial response. Unfortunately since I finished Ash's storylines I can't get back the school to talk to her to start things. Too fixated on the initial target :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No I get that there's Kate content, just I never bothered clicking on her once she gave the snotty initial response. Unfortunately since I finished Ash's storylines I can't get back the school to talk to her to start things. Too fixated on the initial target :)
Ashley has been back in college for a couple of updates now. Someone else reported this as well (may have been you), your was corrupted somehow, probably from having an older save.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Ashley has been back in college for a couple of updates now. Someone else reported this as well (may have been you), your was corrupted somehow, probably from having an older save.
Well wouldn't have been an older save since I started a fresh game with the current version. Any other suggestions?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the middle replay under 'other'?
Do you have any plans to make more floors or add more people to the bar? It feels kind of pointless atm.
When is sleepy beauty going to wake up? Do we need prince charming? :LOL:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the middle replay under 'other'?
Do you have any plans to make more floors or add more people to the bar? It feels kind of pointless atm.
When is sleepy beauty going to wake up? Do we need prince charming? :LOL:
I believe the middle option is from the bar.
I would like to add another floor, but I can't handle another main character at the moment. The bar unlocks new story with Maria and a new side character: Moon. Moon will be getting some content in v0.9
Soon!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I believe the middle option is from the bar.
I would like to add another floor, but I can't handle another main character at the moment. The bar unlocks new story with Maria and a new side character: Moon. Moon will be getting some content in v0.9
Soon!
Do you mean a 3rd floor? I was able to add a second floor, and add 1 set of chairs (5 people) to the bar but the option for more has not appeared yet. I'm at Day 219 and Moon has a bit of development- mostly involving training for her job. (I got the cat outfit for her.) I haven't got much personal response from her yet, though.

Maria is a BIG key to story development- since she's bisexual to start, she starts most of the 3somes; she finds your cameras around; she helps with the twins' attitude; she gets Ellen's arc going; and generally has pretty good advice when she gives it.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes