Merlinus01

Jul 7, 2019
I love this Game.
Thank you for all the work and the very nice Characters.
The Storys are really great. I hope for more soon.
(please,please,please....)
My only problem is, i can´t sleep with Kali.
Did I miss something or choose somewhere wrong?
I reached the End of her, we can make all things, nice is the
threesome.
Can anybody help?
Thank you.

Reactions: DrFree and Runey

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I love this Game.
Thank you for all the work and the very nice Characters.
The Storys are really great. I hope for more soon.
(please,please,please....)
threesome.
Can anybody help?
Thank you.
I don't think Runey implemented that into the game yet. I'm sure it will happen eventually since the majority of the main characters can.

Reactions: Runey

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
threesome.
Can anybody help?
Thank you.
I'm not getting the option either- I can sleep (I mean literally overnight) with all of the other major characters that I've had sex with, except Kali and Maria. (No mention of Lucy, Autumn nor Ellen.) Either I've missed a trigger someplace or else it will appear in a future update. It is odd that I have been having sex with both of them longer and have better stats than I have with some of the others. But then, I haven't been able to invite Emma to the dungeon, order outfits for her, nor take pictures of her and I have been able to for weeks with her sister.

Last edited:

Merlinus01

Jul 7, 2019
I'm not getting the option either- I can sleep (I mean literally overnight) with all of the other major characters that I've had sex with, except Kali and Maria. (No mention of Lucy, Autumn nor Ellen.) Either I've missed a trigger someplace or else it will appear in a future update. It is odd that I have been having sex with both of them longer and have better stats than I have with some of the others. But then, I haven't been able to invite Emma to the dungeon, order outfits for her, nor take pictures of her.
I can sleep with Maria too.
All the main girls stay overnight.
Thats because i am wondering why not Kali....
With Emma , it is the same (no dungeon, clothes...)
Maybe we have to wait for 9
I´m looking forward.
Really, thank you for this , Runey.

Reactions: Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was a biblical reference- in the Garden of Gethsemane, Peter denied knowing Jesus 3 times to the soldiers. Basically, in her flashback Ashley did the same thing to Juliet (although only once and Juliet doesn't seem to have any hard feelings about it).
I seriously doubt it was meant to be a biblical reference.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I seriously doubt it was meant to be a biblical reference.
I wasn't referring to the game, but to MY use of the word "denied". Since I was the one who made the original comment, I'm the one who SHOULD know if it was intended or not, eh? No, it's not an EXACT comparison, but the way Ashley treated Juliet made me think of the biblical instance. And NO, I am not suggesting that Juliet is the Christ character in the game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I can sleep with Maria too.
All the main girls stay overnight.
Thats because i am wondering why not Kali....
With Emma , it is the same (no dungeon, clothes...)
Maybe we have to wait for 9
I´m looking forward.
Really, thank you for this , Runey.
Do you know what was the trigger for Maria? Currently (Day 227), I have her stats at

Affection: 27
Sluttiness: 24
& Vaginal Sex: 21

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
i got a lot more affection.
after she broke up with me she came back, i think after that she stayed overnight
I got the break-up scene shortly before I had to quit for the night. It's probably determined by her Affection Stat.

I was neglectful of raising Maria's Stats higher than I needed to have basic sex with her. I had higher priorities dealing with the hardcore lunatics (X, y, and z). Next run-through, I have to focus on her earlier.

Does anyone know what the trigger for Ellen's sex scene is? (I mean the actual fuck scene- not just the photos or the blowjobs.) Maria is involved (as she is for most of the 3somes, except Kali/Lucy), so it's probably one of her Stats. I hope the next update has Stat sheets for Ellen & Lucy- as I mentioned before, I really want them in the harem, but you have minimum interaction with either. Lucy has NO interaction with any of the other residents (other than Kali, of course), even Ellen or Lin (which she would in a real-world situation- she's not staying in the room 25/7). Again, I hope that a future update, she and Kali turn around for the 3some (instead of being back-to-back), and you can fuck HER. Some sex between the two sisters would be great, too (Lesbian Incest is a big fetish of mine, and those two NEED to have a closer relationship to the point that they are muff-munching at night!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there any advantage in buying Jin before the Elf contest? I didn't buy her because of her attitude towards Lin and I didn't need MORE conflict. But she shows up to train Lin and she's seems to have toned down. If I buy her AFTER the E-Team is settled in, am I going to be starting an Elf war? Or should I just leave her alone?

Is there any more development in this version of either the E-Team after Nia goes Ninja or the fairies after they get settled in the Laundry Room? I keep visiting both groups and just get stock answers.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any advantage in buying Jin before the Elf contest? I didn't buy her because of her attitude towards Lin and I didn't need MORE conflict. But she shows up to train Lin and she's seems to have toned down. If I buy her AFTER the E-Team is settled in, am I going to be starting an Elf war? Or should I just leave her alone?

Is there any more development in this version of either the E-Team after Nia goes Ninja or the fairies after they get settled in the Laundry Room? I keep visiting both groups and just get stock answers.
They hardly interact, it's not an issue either way, get her as soon as you want.

There was one other scene with Nia so far, where you get to have another chat with her (love route).

Reactions: imzahai

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
eta on release? next week or something?
side note: I ask because I see the beta .9ver is out so im wondering when the public one will show up. the beta is for patreon members who are supporting the game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes