Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Is it really though...
Think of all the little yandere's you could produce and multiply that by numbers unimaginable. That's what Ashley really wants and you wouldn't want to make her sad would you ?
I'm wondering whether or not having some elf blood in a girl affects the chances for her to have twins (or more)? I'd think Ashley would be really happy if she found out she was having octuplets. :)

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Is it really though...
Think of all the little yandere's you could produce and multiply that by numbers unimaginable. That's what Ashley really wants and you wouldn't want to make her sad would you ?
Not much for yanderes personally, but true I don't really want to make Ashley sad as well. Still think 87 is a bit much. Around 40-50 is my range. Maybe 60 as a hardcap.

On another note, how many of us here are actually dnd players? Considering the response to the dnd spinoff, I'd think a fair few more than I had thought.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
On another note, how many of us here are actually dnd players? Considering the response to the dnd spinoff, I'd think a fair few more than I had thought.
Yeah, more than i invisioned. It kinda begs the question why there's not a decent game based around that principal yet. Fantasy has always been popular and D&D has seen a massive resurgence in the last decade so you'd think we'd get more of those types of games.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not much for yanderes personally, but true I don't really want to make Ashley sad as well. Still think 87 is a bit much. Around 40-50 is my range. Maybe 60 as a hardcap.

Yeah, not a fan of yandere or type A tsundere. Luckily we only have type B here. XD
Yeah, more than i invisioned. It kinda begs the question why there's not a decent game based around that principal yet. Fantasy has always been popular and D&D has seen a massive resurgence in the last decade so you'd think we'd get more of those types of games.
It's been decades for me, but yeah. Faerin almost made one for his new project, but he mentioned a sister in another option, so it won hands down. There are a number of fantasy ones but not many that play on the DND thing too much. Though the last chapter of Star Channel 34 had the characters doing a VR/holodeck adventure that was similar. But yeah, you don't see the real RPG experience any more, it's all about the video game versions now, most of which don't really match the feeling. The one I am making is loosely based on Vampire the Masquerade (among other things), but I think we will start seeing more and more, it takes a while for any good project to get going.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Any advice for how to fill out the sanctuary? took forever just to get the 3k needed to buy the thing, no clue how I am going to get the 12k needed to finish it without spending like 40 hours grinding away at photos for $30 a pop. Already have the bar upgraded and I just am not seeing any better ways to earn cash.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Any advice for how to fill out the sanctuary? took forever just to get the 3k needed to buy the thing, no clue how I am going to get the 12k needed to finish it without spending like 40 hours grinding away at photos for $30 a pop. Already have the bar upgraded and I just am not seeing any better ways to earn cash.
Get to the latest parts of Kali's story. You get about 10k to free da elves fist bump

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Get to the latest parts of Kali's story. You get about 10k to free da elves fist bump
ah well i feel like an idiot. hers is the last part of the main story i needed to do. was putting it off because I was trying to tie down the loose ends, didn't think her story would be very connected to them.

Reactions: DrFree

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah Runey is quitting the 3.3k subs he has, which even if everyone was 1 buck a month is 3k assuming patreon takes some out, and doing a job he must love, working the hours he wants, being his own boss, it is all thanks to the stupid fucks who can't take 2 minutes to look to see if there has been anyone else ask when the next release is out.

So off you go, good luck finding another game that will make you cry while you try to fap, or sadgasm.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Do we have any info on 0.9?
seer.jpg
Sure, my guess is as good as any other one. I foresee last Wensday or next Thurday or perhaps next year, my crystal ball isn't very clear about this. Perhaps the others in the thread like it more to answer this question than me?
Or you can look at the last 10 pages or so and read the different replay there for your question, but I assure you, the answer would be the same.

I think we haven't reached the 100 times someone asked for 0.9, but I sure it is only a question when and not if....:devilish:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Or you can look at the last 10 pages or so and read the different replay there for your question, but I assure you, the answer would be the same.
There's always the option to go to Runey's Patreon page where he posted the release of the third Beta for v0.9 about two weeks ago, and you don't need to be a Patron to see that notice because it's right on the front page.

About the only reason why it seems to be taking a while for the release is that the Betas aren't being released to the general public this time because of some bad experiences when Betas for previous releases were released.

Reactions: L30

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
ah well i feel like an idiot. hers is the last part of the main story i needed to do. was putting it off because I was trying to tie down the loose ends, didn't think her story would be very connected to them.
Oh no, so far it really isn't at all. You will get when you see it, but I am convinced Runey made this bit of the story specifically to make you get 10k for these elves.
The one giving you the money had no idea about them or Sanctuary.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes