UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
so you dont answer ... 8.2 patch is here since long time
Head Wall.gif

The latest beta apparently had some coding issues that needed to be worked through, so it's taking a bit longer than usual. There is as yet no "official" ETA that I'm aware of.

Side Note : Why do any of you people even bother asking the stupid "Update When?!?!?!?!?" question? It's not like you're going to be all "Well that's just too long. I wash my hands of this game. Good day, sir!" and never play again.

Just wait patiently and be happy you get to play this excellent game's updates when they're released, or, better yet, drop Runey some well-deserved cash, and become a beta tester to speed up the process. Here, I'll even help you out with that :

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
so you dont answer ... 8.2 patch is here since long time
Yes, we don't answer questions asked so much that we can't count them anymore. Also at least 1/5 of the latest posts are now "update when?". And last but not least some of us likes fairies with wings.

And for the sake of answer your question, we don't know when a update will come. We know that the 3rd beta is out and soon the pre versions will follow and after that the "finished" version of 0.9 will be released.
But we all don't know when and this won't change regardless of how much the same question will be ask.

Last edited:

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
UpDaTe WhEn?

In all seriousness though, I've noticed some impregnation talk from lin. Seems like ashley's starting to rub off on other people in a different way than usual.

Reactions: DrFree

camoway

May 15, 2017
Feels like the most talented also the most erratic. Milf city took 6 months and before that another top Dev left abandon his work all together. The best are not being compensated enough. If they were maybe we could have someone that stuck around... Sighs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Feels like the most talented also the most erratic. Milf city took 6 months and before that another top Dev left abandon his work all together. The best are not being compensated enough. If they were maybe we could have someone that stuck around... Sighs
I'm not sure where you're going with this, but Runey isn't erratic, or quitting.

Y'all need to take some deep breaths and stop panicking about this.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah, i like the idea of her turning on every girls motherly instincts.
But she can do that too while convincing them all to be the mothers to the MC's 87 (give or take a few) kids.
Lin is good enough for that, and all we need to do is knock one up, the rest will want their own. Though personally, I want the others to rub off on her, in most ways. XD

Reactions: DrFree

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Nah, i like the idea of her turning on every girls motherly instincts.
But she can do that too while convincing them all to be the mothers to the MC's 87 (give or take a few) kids.
I hear ya brother. 87 is a bit much though

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes