hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So those saying about how long it takes, another dev for a game I follow said he works 8 to 12 hours a day, and it takes about a whole day to do 1 - 2 mins of game time, so it is probably the same for how long it takes Runey.

Those saying about the sanctuary girls, if you pick the right options when 0.9 comes out, you get a small bit of background on Nia/Ninja elf, and a decent bit of background on princess elf.

Personally, I feel sorry for Ann she thought her master loved her but seems he didn't.
Nia I can understand she has been though allot it seems and had some bad masters.
Princess elf, well the beta story so far for 0.9 made me understand her better, although she is still a brat, who knows maybe she will liven up, I mean hell thanks to the beta 3 I have cried over Ashely twice and she was a bratty nutcase at the start, so maybe princess will soften up.
I haven't seen v 0.9 yet, but your term "Princess" for Sylvia is EXACTLY what I was thinking. She has that attitude of a second-generation Royal who wants everything HER way, but doesn't really have the empathy for her people. ("Yeah Mumsy, I'll go and treat them to the Glory of MY Presence. What, I've got to TOUCH them? Ewwwwwww...") And the picture of her mother... (Gee, who could her mother be? Might we have met her already?)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Little Miss Freedom Fighter was all violence and coercion all the way (granted she's probably had the worst time, and has the least reason to trust anyone, but the fuck, woman?), and Blondey McBitch wanted everything to be in her control, from start to finish
"That's PRINCESS Blondey McBitch to you peons!"

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I am a 10 buck sub and I have seen 0.9, and I felt more sympathetic towards her.
Then again, I clearly and oddball given so many fapped like mad when Runey posted Lin being choked and Kali with rape me on her ass, and I almost vomited.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
have anyone see or have it walkthrough? without mod
You really don't need one, just go talk to them to advance the story, or do other things to have fun and grind points. The world and characters are complex, but the game play is not.

Is there something in particular that is giving you trouble?

D

Deleted member 1514275

Lain's mod is telling me to keep spanking Moon to see the rest of her scenes, but I'm already at 10/10. Is that a bug and it should say completed, or is there more content for her?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lain's mod is telling me to keep spanking Moon to see the rest of her scenes, but I'm already at 10/10. Is that a bug and it should say completed, or is there more content for her?
It doesn't say something when you are done, if you have completed all 10 spanking events correctly, then just wait a bit, she should come to you when she is ready.

D

Deleted member 1514275

It doesn't say something when you are done, if you have completed all 10 spanking events correctly, then just wait a bit, she should come to you when she is ready.
She visited me in my room already, if that's what you mean. I was just expecting her route to have a message saying it was completed for the time being.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She visited me in my room already, if that's what you mean. I was just expecting her route to have a message saying it was completed for the time being.
No, that is just for the main girls. The side girls don't get 'routes', just the occasional event.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait the moon spanking is from 0.82?, damn I must have missed her beta stuff.

As for the person asking, no Jin as of 0.9 beta 3, but there will be one probably 2 more betas but doubtful she will show up.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes