AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I hope we'll get something for Ann, Nia and Sylvie this update for love route, because there are little to no content for this route atm ;/ Anybody heard anything about incest in the game? MC mentions that he has a sister on the other side of the planet so maybe she would come to hotel someday.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I hope we'll get something for Ann, Nia and Sylvie this update for love route, because there are little to no content for this route atm ;/ Anybody heard anything about incest in the game? MC mentions that he has a sister on the other side of the planet so maybe she would come to hotel someday.
There are so many pointy-ears in this game that I wouldn't be surprised if one or two future updates are devoted only to them. :)
(need an emoji with vulcan/elf ears!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Incest and Patreon usually don't go well. :p
If I remember it correct, then some idea was that his sister could be involved in HH. But as with the twins they would officially only be childhood friends.

Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, if you use the truestory code, there is a bit, the twins, Kali's sister, the MC's sister might show up one day... possibly more later.
There are so many pointy-ears in this game that I wouldn't be surprised if one or two future updates are devoted only to them. :)
(need an emoji with vulcan/elf ears!)
Well, other than the fact that Runey makes sure there is at least one story for each of the main girls each update, but I can see the rest of one focused on them.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Question for you all, how do you all feel about Autumn? Like I understand what Runey is going for with her character arc. Accepting her sexuality and questioning her religion or at the very least chilling the fuck out about it. However I gotta say that my sexual interest as well as story interest for her flatlined with the first few scenes with her. Thoughts?
(Sorry about taking such a long time to respond to this one. I had it on my list, but it fell off the radar for awhile.)

Autumn in my opinion is probably the most beautiful character design in the game (Adult Ellen and Kali being close seconds- they get extra points for glasses), but then I'm VERY partial to long-haired redheads. As for her being an "intolerant religious nut", she might have started as "a one point of view" attitude, but she was willing to LISTEN and change her views- unlike a LOT of the ones who would condemn her in Real Life. I have to put up with a lot of non-religious bigots almost every day that complain about Other People's intolerance, but then scream and get violent about the LEAST disagreement or criticism of THEIR beliefs/opinions- especially the political nuts. Look at the E-team- it was THEIR way or violence. They didn't even the MC a CHANCE to agree or disagree- THEY had to be in control and call the shots and Violence was not just their FIRST choice, it was their ONLY choice. What was important was GETTING THEIR WAY and all else be damned. Not much different than the Humans that they are condemning. (Which makes me wonder if the Game World's History would have been much different if the Elves had had the Upper hand in the first place.)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, if you use the truestory code, there is a bit, the twins, Kali's sister, the MC's sister might show up one day... possibly more later.

Well, other than the fact that Runey makes sure there is at least one story for each of the main girls each update, but I can see the rest of one focused on them.
How about the fairies hiding in the laundry room? Aren't any of the girls getting suspicious about not able to do laundry? Or is that part of Lin or Android's job? I can't remember which one knows about their presence.) What are they eating or doing for exercise?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How about the fairies hiding in the laundry room? Aren't any of the girls getting suspicious about not able to do laundry? Or is that part of Lin or Android's job? I can't remember which one knows about their presence.) What are they eating or doing for exercise?
Pretty sure Lin and Android do the laundry, mostly, though as far as their story goes, they are not really there for that long, despite how it seems due to being an open world/free roam kind of game.
I assume Lin and Android also feed them, as for exercise, that is a pretty big room for a fairy.

Reactions: hentai charley

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
(Sorry about taking such a long time to respond to this one. I had it on my list, but it fell off the radar for awhile.)

Autumn in my opinion is probably the most beautiful character design in the game (Adult Ellen and Kali being close seconds- they get extra points for glasses), but then I'm VERY partial to long-haired redheads. As for her being an "intolerant religious nut", she might have started as "a one point of view" attitude, but she was willing to LISTEN and change her views- unlike a LOT of the ones who would condemn her in Real Life. I have to put up with a lot of non-religious bigots almost every day that complain about Other People's intolerance, but then scream and get violent about the LEAST disagreement or criticism of THEIR beliefs/opinions- especially the political nuts. Look at the E-team- it was THEIR way or violence. They didn't even the MC a CHANCE to agree or disagree- THEY had to be in control and call the shots and Violence was not just their FIRST choice, it was their ONLY choice. What was important was GETTING THEIR WAY and all else be damned. Not much different than the Humans that they are condemning. (Which makes me wonder if the Game World's History would have been much different if the Elves had had the Upper hand in the first place.)
First off, YOU need to CHILL on USING your CAPS LOCK. And secondly, I was mostly interested in seeing if people were turned off by her behavior. Individuals with overbearing beliefs be they political, religious(or non-religious as you pointed out),philosophical or just the simple belief that their digital waifu is best girl are fucking annoying. I was curious if the people on this board had lost interest in her as a character or if they were gonna wait and see. Because let's be honest here, change in viewpoint/sexual awakening isn't nearly as interesting as say freeing the elves from slavery with Lin or helping Ashley deal with her depression and memories of childhood abuse.

As for the elf trio I don't think there is anyone here who's gonna argue with you about them being a bunch of ungrateful shitheads. Any sympathy for them went right out the window with that metal baseball bat to the head.

Reactions: Mattu

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

First off, YOU need to CHILL on USING your CAPS LOCK.
I can't underline my text, so it's the ONLY way I can emphasize important bits. Don't know why it would bother anyone- it's not like I'm using Cap Lock to shout. Which, I agree, is annoying but what if you can only use capitals for some reason? (I actually have used a keyboard that only had the capitals, but that was a LONG time ago.)

Last edited:

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
No problem
I can't underline my text, so it's the ONLY way I can emphasize important bits. Don't know why it would bother anyone- it's not like I'm using Cap Lock to shout.
It can be useful at times but the amount of people online overusing it is STAGGERING. It doesn't validate your argument plus in my head anyways it sounds like you're randomly shouting words out.

Reactions: hentai charley

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

I can't underline my text, so it's the ONLY way I can emphasize important bits. Don't know why it would bother anyone- it's not like I'm using Cap Lock to shout. Which, I agree, is annoying but what if you can only use capitals for some reason? (I actually have used a keyboard that only had the capitals, but that was a LONG time ago.)
Not that I am complaining, but for the record, you can bold, italicize, and underline here.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

On this forum, at the top of the text input field is a bunch of formatting buttons. Underline is one of them.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
First off, YOU need to CHILL on USING your CAPS LOCK. And secondly, I was mostly interested in seeing if people were turned off by her behavior. Individuals with overbearing beliefs be they political, religious(or non-religious as you pointed out),philosophical or just the simple belief that their digital waifu is best girl are fucking annoying. I was curious if the people on this board had lost interest in her as a character or if they were gonna wait and see. Because let's be honest here, change in viewpoint/sexual awakening isn't nearly as interesting as say freeing the elves from slavery with Lin or helping Ashley deal with her depression and memories of childhood abuse.

As for the elf trio I don't think there is anyone here who's gonna argue with you about them being a bunch of ungrateful shitheads. Any sympathy for them went right out the window with that metal baseball bat to the head.
I'll agree with you on the last part. This is the second game I've played where my MC gets conked on the head with a bat (in the other game, they also tried to have sex with him), and that would throw any sympathy I had for their cause out the window. However, I forgave this bunch thinking to get back at the "designated hitter" later in the story since there IS a dungeon at the hotel. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
I'll agree with you on the last part. This is the second game I've played where my MC gets conked on the head with a bat (in the other game, they also tried to have sex with him), and that would throw any sympathy I had for their cause out the window. However, I forgave this bunch thinking to get back at the "designated hitter" later in the story since there IS a dungeon at the hotel. :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Lol. But for real, the only one of the three who I had any sympathy for was Ann. She had the LEAST reason to want to change masters, so it was clear that the only reason she was with these idiots was for the chance to possibly experience what Lin had (she pretty obviously built up the relationship she had with her previous owner in her head, and was visibly shocked when it became clear she was just his favourite fucktoy…..even though that should have been obvious). She had no real negative motive, and was the only one of the three who just wanted to TALK to you.

Little Miss Freedom Fighter was all violence and coercion all the way (granted she's probably had the worst time, and has the least reason to trust anyone, but the fuck, woman?), and Blondey McBitch wanted everything to be in her control, from start to finish. Screw em both. Though especially Sylvia. That woman has deserved a smack ever since she first walked in and started talking shit to Lin, and if not then, then CERTAINLY after she convinced Lin to dye her hair blond, because she made her believe that lowland elves were dirty and inferior (which I instantly refuted and chose the option to say I liked her old hair better; she didn't even look bad blonde, but fuck Sylvia for saying that). Her two-faced "nice" act after kidnapping you was even worse, because as soon as she got what she wanted and was in the Sanctuary. she goes back to acting arrogant af. Only character in the game whose made me want to choose the Slave route, because she honestly deserves it.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
No problem

It can be useful at times but the amount of people online overusing it is STAGGERING. It doesn't validate your argument plus in my head anyways it sounds like you're randomly shouting words out.
I agree with you on its overuse.

Think of how it would run as vocal dialogue. As a word or three or a short phrase as part of a statement, it indicates Stressed portions, just like you would with a multi-syllable word. It's difficult to hold Stress for more than a few words, it does end up sounding as Shouting.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Lol. But for real, the only one of the three who I had any sympathy for was Ann. She had the LEAST reason to want to change masters, so it was clear that the only reason she was with these idiots was for the chance to possibly experience what Lin had (she pretty obviously built up the relationship she had with her previous owner in her head, and was visibly shocked when it became clear she was just his favourite fucktoy…..even though that should have been obvious). She had no real negative motive, and was the only one of the three who just wanted to TALK to you.

Little Miss Freedom Fighter was all violence and coercion all the way (granted she's probably had the worst time, and has the least reason to trust anyone, but the fuck, woman?), and Blondey McBitch wanted everything to be in her control, from start to finish. Screw em both. Though especially Sylvia. That woman has deserved a smack ever since she first walked in and started talking shit to Lin, and if not then, then CERTAINLY after she convinced Lin to dye her hair blond, because she made her believe that lowland elves were dirty and inferior (which I instantly refuted and chose the option to say I liked her old hair better; she didn't even look bad blonde, but fuck Sylvia for saying that). Her two-faced "nice" act after kidnapping you was even worse, because as soon as she got what she wanted and was in the Sanctuary. she goes back to acting arrogant af. Only character in the game whose made me want to choose the Slave route, because she honestly deserves it.
That's pretty much my assessment, also- with one caveat. "Little Miss Freedom Fighter" (I can't remember her name- is that Nia?) actually at least practices what she preaches with her Ninja at Night activities. Sylvia, on the other hand, seems to be a hypocritical snob- as soon as HER butt was free, she couldn't care less about the problems of Others. (I don't know, maybe she's just suffering Burn-Out or Shock.*) Far be it that either would work in the Soup Kitchen or the Free Clinic dealing with the "Great Unwashed" (Lower Class)'s Actual Needs.

* Or maybe like a lot of Humans, she's actually psychologically addicted to the Boob Tube. (In which case, it doesn't matter what the Hell she's actually watching.)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, Runey, if you're looking for an idea for your next game, how about a spin-off: "The Adventures of the E-Team! Starring: Sylvia, Ann and the Mysterious Ninja"!

In this week's episode, the E-Team goes undercover to a local soup kitchen/blanket giveaway to find out how the other 99.95% actually live! (If their limo shows up on time and the invited Media are there for the Photo Ops.) Guest starring: Leonard DiCappio as The Homeless Elf.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So those saying about how long it takes, another dev for a game I follow said he works 8 to 12 hours a day, and it takes about a whole day to do 1 - 2 mins of game time, so it is probably the same for how long it takes Runey.

Those saying about the sanctuary girls, if you pick the right options when 0.9 comes out, you get a small bit of background on Nia/Ninja elf, and a decent bit of background on princess elf.

Personally, I feel sorry for Ann she thought her master loved her but seems he didn't.
Nia I can understand she has been though allot it seems and had some bad masters.
Princess elf, well the beta story so far for 0.9 made me understand her better, although she is still a brat, who knows maybe she will liven up, I mean hell thanks to the beta 3 I have cried over Ashely twice and she was a bratty nutcase at the start, so maybe princess will soften up.

Then again, maybe it will be a loop hole Runey misses/leaves, like in beta 0.9 Nia doesn't want to wear a bikini, then 2 minute later I went to the hot springs where she is in a bikini :D

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes