Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How do i get felicity's cop uniform ?
Isn't that one she auto wears, if not if you can buy it, it's all bought under clothing on your pc in your room.

when can we expect next release
Beta 3 only hit a few days ago and is pretty buggy some code got lost, Felicity, Emma and android have no story content for themselves, and Lin story is left in the middle of being on a boat, so I would imagine 1 for sure more likely 2 or 3 more betas, so I would guess another month if not longer.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Lin has a stat for footjobs, are they implemented yet? I can't find them

You need to progress her story to the point she puts on an apron in the kitchen and no other clothing on, once she has the apron, go to the kitchen, she can then give you a footjob, ride you cowgirl, and you can "piledrive" her.

Fun fact, the first time you piledrive her Ashley pops up.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Clearly, people are having a real problem with reading. That is like the 3rd or 4th time this week someone asked that same question when the answer was right above them.
I have to wonder, can they even read the replies we make? Is there any point in trying? :ROFLMAO:
i have to wonder if they can even read the game if they can't read the replies right above them.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I have to wonder, can they even read the replies we make? Is there any point in trying? :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps because some people never see those replies, they don't actually exist, or much like Schrodinger's cat, they only exist because we think they exist.

Perhaps nothing is true and everything is permitted.

Or perhaps I've had too much coffee...

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Clearly, people are having a real problem with reading. That is like the 3rd or 4th time this week someone asked that same question when the answer was right above them.
Only 3rd or 4th? Since it's the start of a new week, I suppose that's about right. ;)
Maybe it's hard to read when your hands are full?

Dickdik

May 27, 2018
Yeah but how's .9 going?

Edit: it seems like emoticons from phones don't work on the site so I should make it as clear as possible to people that this was a sarcastic reply

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Perhaps because some people never see those replies, they don't actually exist, or much like Schrodinger's cat, they only exist because we think they exist.

Perhaps nothing is true and everything is permitted.

Or perhaps I've had too much coffee...
Mayby it is like Changeling the Dreaming. Where other people see only children play against an imaginary beast, those who can see behind the veil know, that the beast is not a lie.
Or like the Magi say, reality is just smallest common denominator of humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

tonperlechauve

Jul 28, 2017
Isn't that one she auto wears, if not if you can buy it, it's all bought under clothing on your pc in your room.

Beta 3 only hit a few days ago and is pretty buggy some code got lost, Felicity, Emma and android have no story content for themselves, and Lin story is left in the middle of being on a boat, so I would imagine 1 for sure more likely 2 or 3 more betas, so I would guess another month if not longer.
No,she's wearing a pink "dress".
anyone know how to get the cop uniform for felicity ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No,she's wearing a pink "dress".
anyone know how to get the cop uniform for felicity ?
I do not believe you have to do anything to get it, she has it already, or gets it herself or something. To see her wear it, you need to ask for a footjob.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes