Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah that is why I backed it up, I did see on Runey's patreon or discord something about some code between beta 2 and 3 got deleted.

Reactions: TheDevian

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
And still can't cook, and somehow still a virgin.
This doesn't make sense for this, but pretend it does.
1578730454049.png

I just realized Lin's head thingies look like 2 tiny hats. She should just wear one of them on the top of her head and pretend to be fancy. Cause fancy people wear tiny hats.

Might've inhaled some of UnoriginalUserName 's weed smoke somehow. Or something, its 3AM so I can't be totally sure.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This doesn't make sense for this, but pretend it does.
View attachment 512844

I just realized Lin's head thingies look like 2 tiny hats. She should just wear one of them on the top of her head and pretend to be fancy. Cause fancy people wear tiny hats.

Might've inhaled some of UnoriginalUserName 's weed smoke somehow. Or something, its 3AM so I can't be totally sure.
Thanks for the giggle fit I got imagining Lin acting all fancy wearing one tiny hair thingy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and TheDevian

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Oh my god she does have hair in those thingies, that is some skill. That must be what she was practicing her entire life instead of cooking or cleaning or anything else maid elves do. She isn't a maid, she is a hairdresser :eek:. This is like a whole new game now.

Either way, we need to see Lin with her hair down.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Isn't it supposed to be those Asian hair bun things?.
"Odango Hair" or "Ox Horns". She covers them Chun-Li-style with...whatever the cloth thing is called. :LOL:

Oh my god she does have hair in those thingies, that is some skill. That must be what she was practicing her entire life instead of cooking or cleaning or anything else maid elves do. She isn't a maid, she is a hairdresser :eek:. This is like a whole new game now.

Either way, we need to see Lin with her hair down.
Right? Doing this shit must be seriously time consuming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's just one big one instead of 2.

Agreed about seeing her with her hair down too. Hmm...Lin fresh out of the shower maybe? :unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You said it required a webserver to make the patch. It does not require a webserver to create the patch.
Do you expect him to pay for the webserver/bandwidth that only non-patrons here are crowing for?
Ren'Py can handle patching by itself if you have a webserver, but I don't know if that's in the budget.
I said it needs a webserver to make the patching work, not that the webserver literally makes the patch! :FacePalm: Without one you can make the patches, but Ren'Py downloading and applying them requires them to be served from a webserver rather than a file locker like Mega. And you'll notice I also mentioned in my first post that it would require money.
Also, it's not just for the benefit of people downloading, only having to upload the patches rather than the entire game each time should make it pretty appealing I would have thought, since upload speeds are typically much slower than download and I'm always seeing devs complaining about how long it takes to upload large files. And really, are you seriously saying that none of the patrons would like faster download times and it's only non-patrons who want that?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I look forward for more content main with Lin, Ashley and the Twins.
And brought right now another person to the Hotel thanks to our Yandere Ashley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes