TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
keep telling yourself that, it's a cat not a dog costume but whatever helps you sleep
While I agree that is what the costume was intended to be, that doesn't really matter, in the game she said was was supposed to be a dog. The screenshot was posted. It was not a costume she picked, she let Juliet do that, so she was just working with what she had (a good analogy for devs using Illusion assets, not that daz is much better). In fact, Juliet didn't even know what it was when she gave it to her, only that it said 'sexy' on the package and that it cost $200.
screenshot0489.png screenshot0490.png
It's her you need to convince, not us. You have to learn, most guys will go with whatever the pretty girl says if it means getting a piece of ass. :ROFLMAO:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
While I agree that is what the costume was intended to be, that doesn't really matter, in the game she said was was supposed to be a dog. The screenshot was posted. It was not a costume she picked, she let Juliet do that, so she was just working with what she had (a good analogy for devs using Illusion assets, not that daz is much better). In fact, Juliet didn't even know what it was when she gave it to her, only that it said 'sexy' on the package and that it cost $200.
View attachment 513721 View attachment 513724
It's her you need to convince, not us. You have to learn, most guys will go with whatever the pretty girl says if it means getting a piece of ass. :ROFLMAO:
Even if it means holding her purse with her pet chihuahua in it while she try's on non-sexy sneakers! :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and TheDevian
Jan 4, 2020
I like that Ellen content is rare it keeps it special. Any plans to expand the lust system to other girls besides Kali/Lin once it gets fixed? It'd be nice but I'd rather see more story if time is a factor. Plus wanna see what goes in that last room on the second floor :)

Reactions: Harem_Master

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is Runey here? I would like to know if I can copy-paste his legal section to use in my game (and maybe scare that italian jerk). I don't use Discord, not sure if bother him there is a good idea either.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well got one of Ashley's beta 3 scenes to play, felt a bit odd, like needing more context like she is trying to let go of things and move on.
Like an idiot, I actually turned the speakers on per the pop-up message, and once again Runey is at it trying to make you cry while you fap.
Still, a good little scene if sad as fuck.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Enjoying this very much. Actually liking all the characters in this one as well. Hopefully we do get to spend more time with the characters added later in game. Especially the aspiring hentai artist, whose name escapes me at the moment.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes