Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That would be a nice addition. Also like to see Lin doing her morning BJ in her 'sleeping outfit' when she stays over, or in her vine outfit on Wednesdays at some point in the future.
Sure I would like the outfit choice, but I would much rather wake up beside Hentai Hana naked and her cute pink nipples.

For me, it's more like...
Emma is nicer and has a better body, but she is blond...
Felicity is a bitch and underdeveloped, but she has pink hair and is a kitty...
So far, Emma still wins out, due to her personality and tits... View attachment 511837
Emma is blonde, sweet, and she has dog ears and tail, dogs are loyal, cat's are not, so she wins for that reason alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I didn't say patches were hard to distribute, I said they were a pain in the ass to make.
What about the fact that the patches don't seem to have a very good track record of actually working? Many of the issues people have been having with the game recently has been because they downloaded and installed the patch and not the full version.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Emma is blonde, sweet, and she has dog ears and tail, dogs are loyal, cat's are not, so she wins for that reason alone.
To me, blond is a huge negative, not a positive, and bleach blond it the worst kind of blond. Also, I am not a dog person, quite the opposite in fact, though I do like dog-girls. lol.
Side note, her tail was a cat tail. Honestly, until it was pointed out, I just thought she was being a different kind of cat. ;p
Also, I have raised a number of cats who were loyal, played fetch, slept next to me, and all the usual dog stuff, but I didn't have to take them for 'walks', and they didn't bark all the time. :p

...and Yet, Emma is still my favorite of the two mostly due to her personality.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, I have raised a number of cats who were loyal, played fetch, slept next to me, and all the usual dog stuff, but I didn't have to take them for 'walks', and they didn't bark all the time. :p
Same, we have cats that are loyal and do "dog" stuff.

We have 6 but one of them follows me all over the house and sleeps on the chair behind my head. When she wakes up she rubs her face on my cheek then headbuts me to get kisses on her head ...... then she goes back to sleep cos she's a lazy shit.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
To me, blond is a huge negative, not a positive, and bleach blond it the worst kind of blond. Also, I am not a dog person, quite the opposite in fact, though I do like dog-girls. lol.
Side note, her tail was a cat tail. Honestly, until it was pointed out, I just thought she was being a different kind of cat. ;p

...and Yet, Emma is still my favorite of the two mostly due to her personality.
Hair colour does not bother me in the slightest any more, um, to be exact it would be Felicity is a Neko girl and Emma is an Inu girl.
I used to have cats, then we had dogs, and I got a beagle, she pretty much never barked, snored worse than my fat ass does, but a sweet-natured girl.
Then my sister got a cat, and the cunt bite me and scratched me, so now I hate them.

I like almost all the girls, but I just hope Runey doesn't make us choose only 1 girl if we get pregnancy option, Lin, Emma and Hana are too close for me to pick just one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same, we have cats that are loyal and do "dog" stuff.

We have 6 but one of them follows me all over the house and sleeps on the chair behind my head. When she wakes up she rubs her face on my cheek then headbuts me to get kisses on her head ...... then she goes back to sleep cos she's a lazy shit.
Nice, that's sweet! :love:

Also, cats usually smell better. :LOL:
Hair colour does not bother me in the slightest any more, um, to be exact it would be Felicity is a Neko girl and Emma is an Inu girl.
I used to have cats, then we had dogs, and I got a beagle, she pretty much never barked, snored worse than my fat ass does, but a sweet-natured girl.
Then my sister got a cat, and the cunt bite me and scratched me, so now I hate them.

I like almost all the girls, but I just hope Runey doesn't make us choose only 1 girl if we get pregnancy option, Lin, Emma and Hana are too close for me to pick just one.
My sister's cat was a real bitch, had that been my earliest experience, I might feel the same, but with dogs, I was always small, and I have been attacked by them more times than I can even remember any more, my cousin was almost killed by one when we were kids. I fucking hate the bastards.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes