TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
oh well ok lol I thought the release was around chrismas….but im not complaining....I can be patient ...im just glad to know that I should delay my excitement lol ive been going nutz basicly drooling waiting for the day to come....please runey if u see this know that harem hotel is freakin awesomeeee and I gladly awaiat the 0.9 releaseeee :D :D :D
Some were hoping but things are going a bit more slowly this time, though from what we have seen, it is looking really good so far!

29fastly

May 23, 2018
I know the DnD ship has sailed by now, but Maria is always so good at teasing and pushing peoples' sexual buttons that I think she would make a fantastic "Dungeons and Dragons and Damsels in Distress" (DnDnDiD) Dungeon Master. I'm sure Hana will be great, though. Lin and Autumn have probably never played before, and I can imagine Lin going "Initiative? I definitely want that!" and literally rolling on the floor in the first combat encounter.

I'm really looking forward to the Jin reverse corruption arc, but I know it'll probably be a long time before we get to it (and that's okay, I'll be patient!).

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I love how this game does not have an overabundance or bipedal, rampagingly horny cows.
So much more pleasing (for me) to look at.

One or two may be on the "large" side but even then it's a more realistic build.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I love how this game does not have an overabundance or bipedal, rampagingly horny cows.
So much more pleasing (for me) to look at.

One or two may be on the "large" side but even then it's a more realistic build.
Well, Jin's story might reduce hers when it happens.
Personally, I think a couple are too big, and a couple are too small (though with Lin it fits her). :p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The girls are perfect IMO, even though I am still out of fucks to give, Jebus girl has a nice body, there is a good mix of small medium and big, something for everyone.

So minor spoiler, you can have Kali sleep in your room in beta 3, Autumn is listed but no implemented.
Had a new lust event with Lin, and I hated it.

Can't speak for new Ashley and Kali events, haven't figured out how to start them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, Jin's story might reduce hers when it happens.
Personally, I think a couple are too big, and a couple are too small (though with Lin it fits her). :p
For me, I don't think any are too big, but Jin's don't look fake enough. Fake breasts that size are generally more round. And I don't think any are too small. The only way breasts can be too small are if the girl is thick and curvy or particularly muscular; girls like that need decent sized boobs to balance them out, but slim girls can be any size.

dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
The only way breasts can be too small are if the girl is thick and curvy or particularly muscular; girls like that need decent sized boobs to balance them out, but slim girls can be any size.
Not necessary, you can make some beautiful bottom-heavy girls who have zero chest and a magnificent thick ass IMO. Also wanna add "tall" to the list of characteristics that could make small breasts unappealing. Slim + tall + small breast rarely works because they look unhealty as fuck. Small breasts works best with shorter girls.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not necessary, you can make some beautiful bottom-heavy girls who have zero chest and a magnificent thick ass IMO.
Also wanna add "tall" to the list of characteristics that makes small breasts unappealing. Slim + tall + small breast rarely works because they look unhealty as fuck. Small breasts works best with shorter girls.
o_O

Yeah, this girl looks unhealthy as fuck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's 6'2" with a bust size of 32b.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
And I can already tell it will be wholesome and heartwarming af……………..and then Runey will probably break said heart, by throwing in some sort of flashback sequence to what happened to her before she reunited with Lin the first time, when she told her she liked what was done to her and to piss off. I mean, it has all the makings of one of those bad hentai...….not that Runey has ever written things in that direction overmuch, but still, the background lore of this world is really sad...…..then again, maybe Jin will subvert it by just.....liking sex, no bullshit, no mindbreak and sad backstory necessary, end of story. Lol.
Yeah when Maria asked, what it is up with me having all those pretty girls in the Hotel while answering step one I wish I could add
Step 2 improving business so I can get rich.
Step 3 being the owner of a multination company that can easily build himself an own city
Step 4 letting the elfs live mostly free there if with me as an owner.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The girls are perfect IMO, even though I am still out of fucks to give, Jebus girl has a nice body, there is a good mix of small medium and big, something for everyone.

So minor spoiler, you can have Kali sleep in your room in beta 3, Autumn is listed but no implemented.
Had a new lust event with Lin, and I hated it.

Can't speak for new Ashley and Kali events, haven't figured out how to start them.
Oh, Goody!! I was looking forward to having Kali in my bed ALL night! Too bad Lucy doesn't come in the package!

The girls are just fine. Even Ashley is sufficiently cute. (I'm usually NOT a loli fan- I prefer big-busted girls, but Variety is important in a harem. My main complaint with Ashley is her personality, and that's MY issue.)

On a long-term note, could the girls wear their slut outfits in the sleep-over scenes (or even new lingerie that they are buying at Juliet's shop) PLEASE? (More appropriate for what's actually happening during those hours in the dark, don't you know.)

"'Jebus' girl"??

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, Goody!! I was looking forward to having Kali in my bed ALL night! Too bad Lucy doesn't come in the package!

The girls are just fine. Even Ashley is sufficiently cute. (I'm usually NOT a loli fan- I prefer big-busted girls, but Variety is important in a harem. My main complaint with Ashley is her personality, and that's MY issue.)

On a long-term note, could the girls wear their slut outfits in the sleep-over scenes (or even new lingerie that they are buying at Julia's shop) PLEASE? (More appropriate for what's actually happening during those hours in the dark, don't you know.)

"'Jebus' girl"??
I thought I read somewhere there is an RNG chance of Lucia turning up if you sleep with Kali, but I can not confirm, I got the level 3 Lin lust event which I detest, but I think my saves have gone mcmongo neither Ashley or Kalia's new events will start, no matter what I do.

Well, it is a good thing not many think your way then isn't it, other wise we better hope no cop comes to this site because if short cute petite small boobs Ashley is loli (which none of them is) then 99% of the devs on this website are going to federal pound me in the ass prison.

Maybe you can pick sleep wear in the future but not now.

Jebus is a Simpsons joke, its meant to be jesus, as in Autumn the religious nut.

• Thinking Face

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

o_O

Yeah, this girl looks unhealthy as fuck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's 6'2" with a bust size of 32b.
Actually, by the standards of most of the rest of the world (and Basic Biology), she IS rather unhealthy- no fat reserves for lean times or gestation. It's only MODERN Western thought which selects for anorexic mindless practicing STD reservoirs. You're drooling over what you are conditioned to think of as a HOT babe, which in Reality is going to be one of the first victims of the next Influenza epidemic.

Reactions: DrFree
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes