SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I honestly don't mind the wait, since we've been waiting for a long time. But is there good amount of content? (MM recently got released and sadly the amount of content was abysmal. )

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well don't expect me to give spoilers any time soon, I do not know why but for some reason Runey chose to only provide google drive links, Jdownloader 2 says can not be downloaded at this time, using firefox I got to 1.2gigs and it failed, then got to about 4.7 of 5.1gigs download and it failed again, and now I can't even download it, and with 4.5mbs adsl and it is 12:30almost I ain't getting to try it tonight, hopefully, Runey goes back to mega.

Seems a couple of others can't download it either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Its only for us 10 buck subs, and there is still nothing for Felicity Emma and Android, so probably be a month before it is out for public.
Betas have been leaked before. What followed was a disaster of epic proportions, as people didn't read the "may break your saves" disclaimer, and played it. Guess what happened? Their saves broke. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensued.

So - don't play the beta, unless you know what you're doing. Most people who download from this thread don't.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Betas have been leaked before. What followed was a disaster of epic proportions, as people didn't read the "may break your saves" disclaimer, and played it. Guess what happened? Their saves broke. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensued.

So - don't play the beta, unless you know what you're doing. Most people who download from this thread don't.
It also doesn't help that most people don't realize that alphas and betas are builds normally used for testing before the official release and not "new" releases themselves. These test builds are usually released to only a select few people as a way for the developer(s) to get an extra set of [reliable] eyes on the product to help find and squash bugs plus occasionally testing some new idea to see how well it flies with players.

Maybe these test builds will break someone's game or maybe they won't, but it's nice that the potential gamebreaking errors are fixed before the official release and not after. Look at how many developers, both here and even some AAA titles, release something "officially" that are riddled with bugs without bothering to go through the amount of thorough testing needed simply because they: A) Wanted to please their rabid fans, or B) Because they wanted those rabid fans money as soon as possible.

Sure, you may have to wait awhile longer for v0.9 to be released, but you can just about expect that it'll be great when it is.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am a paying 10 buck sub, so I know it is a beta, that is why I pay to support and test.

Not to mention unlike most dumbasses I know a thing called backing up, and I have an 0.82 back up of both lover and slave saves for the sanctuary girls.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It also doesn't help that most people don't realize that alphas and betas are builds normally used for testing before the official release and not "new" releases themselves. These test builds are usually released to only a select few people as a way for the developer(s) to get an extra set of [reliable] eyes on the product to help find and squash bugs plus occasionally testing some new idea to see how well it flies with players.

Maybe these test builds will break someone's game or maybe they won't, but it's nice that the potential gamebreaking errors are fixed before the official release and not after. Look at how many developers, both here and even some AAA titles, release something "officially" that are riddled with bugs without bothering to go through the amount of thorough testing needed simply because they: A) Wanted to please their rabid fans, or B) Because they wanted those rabid fans money as soon as possible.

Sure, you may have to wait awhile longer for v0.9 to be released, but you can just about expect that it'll be great when it is.
Quality QA is a blessing many never receive.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I am a paying 10 buck sub, so I know it is a beta, that is why I pay to support and test.

Not to mention unlike most dumbasses I know a thing called backing up, and I have an 0.82 back up of both lover and slave saves for the sanctuary girls.
Along with backing up my saves, I'm also a stickler for making sure to read every patch note when it comes out. Maybe the concept of "think before you fap" might lead to more sense?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have played fallout 3, 4, NV Skyrim, I expect bugs and they do not bother me.
Of course, it's expected that there will always be some bugs in a game, and some of those bugs can be funny enough to pretty much be considered a "feature" (getting put into orbit by a giant's club comes to mind;)). One just hopes that the amount of potentially game-breaking bugs are kept to a minimum or squashed fairly quickly.

As long as Runey doesn't decide to add a Nazeem to HH, I'll be happy. I suppose Kali's dad comes close, though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ooh, so the more you fuck them the more lust they get, somehow I thought denying them would make them want you more.

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Turns out don't need to get up early tomorrow.

Lin has the cutest ahegao face, and OMFG oh I don't want to spoil it, but fuck me there is an option for you Lin and 2 girls, OMFG that was so cool.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well don't expect me to give spoilers any time soon, I do not know why but for some reason Runey chose to only provide google drive links, Jdownloader 2 says can not be downloaded at this time, using firefox I got to 1.2gigs and it failed, then got to about 4.7 of 5.1gigs download and it failed again, and now I can't even download it, and with 4.5mbs adsl and it is 12:30almost I ain't getting to try it tonight, hopefully, Runey goes back to mega.

Seems a couple of others can't download it either.
Weird, it usually works with Gdrive.

At minimum, I make a new save every day, and then before each new event. I am on page 21.
I have played fallout 3, 4, NV Skyrim, I expect bugs and they do not bother me.
Well, Runey isn't a AAA studio, so he has higher standards and a better QA team than that. :p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I am not the only one who had a problem, a 3rd time it got to 4.8gigs and failed.

Worst of all, mega links are up, and 5.15gigs in size, so you can't download it without paying.

• Wow

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I am not the only one who had a problem, a 3rd time it got to 4.8gigs and failed.

Worst of all, mega links are up, and 5.15gigs in size, so you can't download it without paying.
That sucks, used to be with mega, you could at least download up to the limit, then resume it later. :confused:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah not any more, jdownloader says account missing, so can't even resume the part file from google.

I wonder if pc saves work on android.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah not any more, jdownloader says account missing, so can't even resume the part file from google.

I wonder if pc saves work on android.
Yeh, not sure what changed, you can try a free account though, I might have to do that one of these days, as much as I dislike them. Going to need more than a week at a time storage soon. lol

I don't believe so, but I have never tried android version.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes