Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Right, this was what I was assuming, but I just wanted to make sure of it before I started getting hyped for v0.9 but from now on there was a pay-wall.

As it is, let the hype train commence. Choo choo! Fingers crossed for loads more Kali and Autumn!

Yeah, I knew about buying outfits, it's just that there were more outfits that the girls wore that seemingly weren't available after specific scenes which I was interested in (for example, Kali as a cheerleader). Guess I'll just have to cope!

Ohh, I hadn't even spotted the replayable gallery prior to this. Cheers. Actually thanks for answering all of these!

I am absolutely thoroughly spoiled by this game now though, have no idea what else I could try that would stand up to it...
My MC here had this other life where he lived in a Manor with some exotic half-human female roommates and had a dream about running a Brothel in old Japan... ;) :sneaky: :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
This game is so good it has alot of content and lot to come if i may believe patreon.
There are alot of girls with alot of backstory, the one of Ashley is pretty heartbreaking and my hope is that she meets the elf again that 'raised' her.

I also got a question i got al the 'slaves' you gonna do more with them in the story you gonna put more in it?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This game is so good it has alot of content and lot to come if i may believe patreon.
There are alot of girls with alot of backstory, the one of Ashley is pretty heartbreaking and my hope is that she meets the elf again that 'raised' her.

I also got a question i got al the 'slaves' you gonna do more with them in the story you gonna put more in it?
Eventually, the sanctuary girls will get more content, lover route will get more than slave is what I have heard.

Minor spoiler for 0.9 but Nia and Princess elf join you and Lin on a trip, but no sex with them, just Lin.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Eventually, the sanctuary girls will get more content, lover route will get more than slave is what I have heard.

Minor spoiler for 0.9 but Nia and Princess elf join you and Lin on a trip, but no sex with them, just Lin.
Ah ok yea it was just there was so mutch detail in the elfs it will be a shame that they not got some screentime.
is there also something new with Lin sister? she has just no screentime still it was a important plotline character for Lin.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes well you spent allot of money on the sanctuary girls, so eventually, more will get added, if you pick the right choices in 0.9 you get a bit of story with Nia, and a good chunk with princess elf.

Sadly Lin's sister is kind of like Ann, not much story for them, but I am sure there will be more eventually.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Yes well you spent allot of money on the sanctuary girls, so eventually, more will get added, if you pick the right choices in 0.9 you get a bit of story with Nia, and a good chunk with princess elf.

Sadly Lin's sister is kind of like Ann, not much story for them, but I am sure there will be more eventually.
Yea the only thing we can do is wait and hope. And i will pick the 'good' choices i want my elf harem to.
So we got elfs races pixies a android and humans you think we get another race?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have 2 saves, the sanctuary girls as lovers and slaves.

Another race, I guess it is possible, in the future, odds are Runey will stick with what he has, there are already a lot of side girls who need some love, like Hentai Hana, then again, he has written up a story about a disabled elf, but he hasn't decided about if she is going to be in the game or not, so who knows.

Personally I hope there is no new characters for a while and current side characters get fleshed out more.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I have 2 saves, the sanctuary girls as lovers and slaves.

Another race, I guess it is possible, in the future, odds are Runey will stick with what he has, there are already a lot of side girls who need some love, like Hentai Hana, then again, he has written up a story about a disabled elf, but he hasn't decided about if she is going to be in the game or not, so who knows.

Personally I hope there is no new characters for a while and current side characters get fleshed out more.
I think if he has that story he need to put it in just for the story and because he has the sympahtie for elfs the problem is do you make it a story of a family member from the girls you have now or make it a totaly new charachter what do you thinK?

• Thinking Face

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Question is more about time, while the story is written, my understanding is making the renders is time-consuming, thus might delay or put off the story of another character.

I forget, I think Runey had plans for us/the MC to have a sister, I forget if it was the disabled girl.

All I remember is joking he was "ripping off" Babara Gorden, and she was a half Drow elf I think which is illegal as it often leaves the child of a human and Drow as disabled or something, but do not quote me on it, too much to remember it all straight.

I would like to see her in the game, it would be interesting and different, but that is me, I like unique characters, I am hoping the futa droid shows up again just because it is different.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Question is more about time, while the story is written, my understanding is making the renders is time-consuming, thus might delay or put off the story of another character.

I forget, I think Runey had plans for us/the MC to have a sister, I forget if it was the disabled girl.

All I remember is joking he was "ripping off" Babara Gorden, and she was a half Drow elf I think which is illegal as it often leaves the child of a human and Drow as disabled or something, but do not quote me on it, too much to remember it all straight.

I would like to see her in the game, it would be interesting and different, but that is me, I like unique characters, I am hoping the futa droid shows up again just because it is different.
Yea true but then there is a problem with the new wife of the mayor because she is a half elf and Ashley is also a elf kind of girl

Reactions: JJsworld

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yea true but then there is a problem with the new wife of the mayor because she is a half elf and Ashley is also a elf kind of girl
It's apples and oranges, Ashley had an ancestor who was a dark elf, but those offspring only tend to get eyes and ears, but Runey has it so Drow elf have disabilities.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
It's apples and oranges, Ashley had an ancestor who was a dark elf, but those offspring only tend to get eyes and ears, but Runey has it so Drow elf have disabilities.
Yea thats true, there is difference ofcourse he did it really good with the backstory`s still what will be the outcome of a high elf and a human? thats a nice topic to discuss right?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
High elf, what you mean the princess in the sanctuary, no idea, or you mean a new character, I guess it is possible.

All I can say is for me it seems unlikely, from what I have played of the 0.9 beta's princess elf and her kind do not like or trust humans.

• Thinking Face

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
High elf, what you mean the princess in the sanctuary, no idea, or you mean a new character, I guess it is possible.

All I can say is for me it seems unlikely, from what I have played of the 0.9 beta's princess elf and her kind do not like or trust humans.
the princess is a high elf. and yes but i can understand that with what she has endured.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes