jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I envision the scene immediately following that as MC pinning Kali up against the door and just going until she breaks.
MC bangs her so hard that the door breaks. They end up on top of the door in the hall, and that just happens to be when Ashley walked by. Ashley, in a shocked and horny rage, pushes MC off Kali and proceeds to preform the most vicious cowgirl sex ever. Meanwhile, Kali masturbates herself watching MC being "raped" by Ashley.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Beta 3 is coming!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I've never said this before.... Runey, you are very talented at what you do. It is rare that I find myself truly torn between which character is "best girl". I read all of the story scenes in this game. Seriously, most games I hit skip then hit space or escape to stop when I see sexy things. The writing for each character has gotten be attached to each in some way. You are a saint for letting us have all of them at once without having to worry about losing one over the others. Thank you.

erkper

May 16, 2018
MC bangs her so hard that the door breaks. They end up on top of the door in the hall, and that just happens to be when Ashley walked by. Ashley, in a shocked and horny rage, pushes MC off Kali and proceeds to preform the most vicious cowgirl sex ever. Meanwhile, Kali masturbates herself watching MC being "raped" by Ashley.
If it's a repeatable:
Next time Autumn walks by instead of Ashley. After Autumn starts berating them both, MC pins her to the wall and forces her to admit she's really only mad because it was Kali getting "raped" instead of her. Autumn has to finish was was interrupted while Kali watches and masturbates (probably with her hand/mouth if she hasn't been completely corrupted yet.)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sounds hot. I prefer it when we are the one doing the fucking rather than being fucked, but a second girl watching and masturbating is really hot.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Yes, the beta is there only for the testers, it is unfinished and buggy, once the update is done and tested, then it gets a public release.
Right, this was what I was assuming, but I just wanted to make sure of it before I started getting hyped for v0.9 but from now on there was a pay-wall.

As it is, let the hype train commence. Choo choo! Fingers crossed for loads more Kali and Autumn!

For new outfits, you have to buy them, wait for delivery, then give them to the girls. The other outfits, are only there for certain scenes so far... They may get added as time passes.
Yeah, I knew about buying outfits, it's just that there were more outfits that the girls wore that seemingly weren't available after specific scenes which I was interested in (for example, Kali as a cheerleader). Guess I'll just have to cope!

So far, not on that one, though it should be in the gallery, but there is no repeatable version ...yet.
Ohh, I hadn't even spotted the replayable gallery prior to this. Cheers. Actually thanks for answering all of these!

I am absolutely thoroughly spoiled by this game now though, have no idea what else I could try that would stand up to it...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can I change my name (Master) after playing?
What exactly do you mean, your character name, yes go to your room, pc, enter code changename and then new name.
Or do you mean, Lin is calling you master and you want to change it to daddy, probably can be done with console commands.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can I change my name (Master) after playing?
If you want to change what Lin calls you, you can do that via her dialogue options "I want you to call me something else"
If it's the player name then do as Havik79 said in the post above.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, I knew about buying outfits, it's just that there were more outfits that the girls wore that seemingly weren't available after specific scenes which I was interested in (for example, Kali as a cheerleader). Guess I'll just have to cope!
this game now though, have no idea what else I could try that would stand up to it...
To be clear, you can fuck her in said outfit in her room's repeatable scenes, you just need to select the outfit.
Some outfits are available for some scenes, while others aren't.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes