Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks! but can you be little specific as I am looking for a Honey Select based game.
I may be wrong about this, but I think what they were trying to tell you was that you might have better luck if you asked on that thread since that's what it's there for.
Besides, I'm fairly certain that most people on this thread might be inclined to recommend this game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Question for you all, how do you all feel about Autumn? Like I understand what Runey is going for with her character arc. Accepting her sexuality and questioning her religion or at the very least chilling the fuck out about it. However I gotta say that my sexual interest as well as story interest for her flatlined with the first few scenes with her. Thoughts?
I like her quite a bit, she was a bitch to start, but she is quickly growing out of it. Her story is going a bit more quickly than I expected, but I am not complaining.
I love redheads, and she is an attractive one, so that is another good point. :love:
She is clearly going to be much like her mother, an anal slut.(y)
She seems to feel like she needs to be punished, so the dungeon stuff ought to be fun.
I want to see her using those anal beads and lube on the room cam.

We already have an empty room ready to go, so no need to kick anyone out, and there will likely be a new floor one of these days.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I like her quite a bit, she was a bitch to start, but she is quickly growing out of it. Her story is going a bit more quickly than I expected, but I am not complaining.
I love redheads, and she is an attractive one, so that is another good point. :love:
She is clearly going to be much like her mother, an anal slut.(y)
She seems to feel like she needs to be punished, so the dungeon stuff ought to be fun.
I want to see her using those anal beads and lube on the room cam.

We already have an empty room ready to go, so no need to kick anyone out, and there will likely be a new floor one of these days.
Oh Yeah, how could I forget about her mom? And then there's Kali & Luci's Half-Elf stepmom, Mariella. Damn, what's the name of this planet, "Bom-Chicka-Wa-World?!?" :LOL:

Sep 4, 2018
Question for you all, how do you all feel about Autumn? Like I understand what Runey is going for with her character arc. Accepting her sexuality and questioning her religion or at the very least chilling the fuck out about it. However I gotta say that my sexual interest as well as story interest for her flatlined with the first few scenes with her. Thoughts?
I like her, honestly. She's a slow burn kind of character, and I much prefer that in corruption stories.
She's not my type physically, but she's cute. Her personality is also getting a lot better with recent updates.
I typically save new content with her for last, however.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I never had a problem with Autumn, except how much of a slow burn she is.
Design-wise I adore her, which is why her newest cot (masturbation and BJ) read did it for me.

I never had a problem with Ashley, but the twins' bitchiness really tired me out (so their recent content is also great)
In other words, I am ok with most types of girls as long as they seem relatively nice to MC, and aren't total bitches.
Autumn and Ashley fall in this category, even with their "personality issues"

I think getting struck in the head with a bat and kidnapped to be coerced into spending over $10k is far worse than just being a zealot, so I can't really get behind her being "TOP 3 HAREM HOTEL WORST GIRLS"
I just have different priorities in what I want in my eroge heroine.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
I never had a problem with Autumn, except how much of a slow burn she is.
Design-wise I adore her, which is why her newest cot (masturbation and BJ) read did it for me.

I never had a problem with Ashley, but the twins' bitchiness really tired me out (so their recent content is also great)
In other words, I am ok with most types of girls as long as they seem relatively nice to MC, and aren't total bitches.
Autumn and Ashley fall in this category, even with their "personality issues"

I think getting struck in the head with a bat and kidnapped to be coerced into spending over $10k is far worse than just being a zealot, so I can't really get behind her being "TOP 3 HAREM HOTEL WORST GIRLS"
I just have different priorities in what I want in my eroge heroine.
I've never given a shit about character tier lists but I would have to agree with you on those elf bitches being at the bottom of said list if one was made. This has been an interesting read on people's thoughts on her. Guess I'll wait and see what Runey does with her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Give Autumn a nun outfit so she can go around town knocking on doors asking for donations to the hotel. Like Jehovah Witnesses, but people actually like it when she shows up.
Sending her out in a slutty nun habit could be an exhibitionism event.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sending her out in a slutty nun habit could be an exhibitionism event.
When the girls get slutty/corrupted/comfortable enough, I think they should just walk around the hotel and public naked. Save's Lin and Android time doing the laundry ;)

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 4, 2018
When the girls get slutty/corrupted/comfortable enough, I think they should just walk around the hotel and public naked. Save's Lin and Android time doing the laundry ;)
...I'd like to know how much exactly is being spent every week on cleaning supplies for clothing, linens, and even cleaning the floor of cum stains. That can't be cheap, right?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They get pretty close with the slut and rope outfits... but it would be nice to see them going out like that more often. :sneaky:
...I'd like to know how much exactly is being spent every week on cleaning supplies for clothing, linens, and even cleaning the floor of cum stains. That can't be cheap, right?
At least the labor is free. :sneaky:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The following post contains minor plot free spoilers for those asking.
This is on a free lovers sanctuary nice guy save.
The download size for 0.9 beta2 is 4.9gigs.
This has a summertime feel to it, probably odd for some of you, but for me downunder it is summer.
I don't know, why don't you tell me what it is like walking upside down.
This is not finished/all content.
If I happen to write Melissa, it means android.

Please do not quote me, or if you do, be decent like me and use spoiler.

Emma/Felicity, currently no content period.
Android, no individual content.

Last warning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes