Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that is the thing about it, being a dev you want to put in as much as you can, and when you get Xmas, New Year a week later, and taking personal time, it will end up delaying it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's not included in the current public release. You'll have to wait for 0.9.
Yes, but I paid 10 bucks so I have the beta, I asked on patreon but got no answer so I was hoping there was another beta player here.

pantyspankcd

Jan 4, 2020
Hi, I just started. Quick question. Does talking to Kate go anywhere? I've answered all her riddles and now she's going on about elves.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Good lord this game is great... And SO much fucking content.

Just seen above the 9.2 beta is only for paying players, but will there continue to be free releases down the line?

I do have a couple of questions about some of the content though:

There has been A LOT of moment in the game where characters do sort of dressing up routines and so-on as part of their story (such as the cheerleading outfits) but none of those seem to be an option to either buy or make the girls dress up in? Are all of those clothes just brief additions or do you need to be at a specific point in their stories to make them wear them?

Similarly, I've seen a few times that the game will say "new scenes are unlocked" for different characters, but there don't seem to be any new options when speaking to them. Do you have to go through other activities in order to find them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good lord this game is great... And SO much fucking content.

Just seen above the 9.2 beta is only for paying players, but will there continue to be free releases down the line?

I do have a couple of questions about some of the content though:

There has been A LOT of moment in the game where characters do sort of dressing up routines and so-on as part of their story (such as the cheerleading outfits) but none of those seem to be an option to either buy or make the girls dress up in? Are all of those clothes just brief additions or do you need to be at a specific point in their stories to make them wear them?

Similarly, I've seen a few times that the game will say "new scenes are unlocked" for different characters, but there don't seem to be any new options when speaking to them. Do you have to go through other activities in order to find them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the beta is there only for the testers, it is unfinished and buggy, once the update is done and tested, then it gets a public release.

For new outfits, you have to buy them, wait for delivery, then give them to the girls. The other outfits, are only there for certain scenes so far... They may get added as time passes.

So far, not on that one, though it should be in the gallery, but there is no repeatable version ...yet.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is no content for Emma and Felicity or android, so there is pretty much zero chance of 0.9 being out next week, I would say Feb, depends on how long till the next beta and how long Runey wants to test it for, and as is there is a grouping scene, and 1 boat sex, and then however the lust system works for Lin and Kali, so Runey might spend more time adding some more sex stuff.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes