Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I want to bring Emma into the dungeon hehe
I'd love to have the option to have both her and Felicity at the same time, and they'd both have to compete against each other with the activities. The loser could then be punished by the winner, or you could have a situation where they could both lose and the MC gets to punish both.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Every other main girl goes to the dungeon, and Emma does say to you that you have to treat them both the same, it's only a matter of time.

I can flat out tell you as of beta 2, there is nothing for Emma, Felicity or android, yet, and to be honest I would be surprised if there is a full version by the end of the month.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I'd love to have the option to have both her and Felicity at the same time, and they'd both have to compete against each other with the activities. The loser could then be punished by the winner, or you could have a situation where they could both lose and the MC gets to punish both.
You know.. I could get behind this. One of those "didn't even know I wanted it until someone else mentioned it" moments.

I can flat out tell you as of beta 2, there is nothing for Emma, Felicity or android, yet, and to be honest I would be surprised if there is a full version by the end of the month.
I'm guessing you mean nothing new as of 0.9 beta 2 seeing as 0.8 introduced Felicity to the dungeon to begin with, and Android's been able to go there for a while now. Though, I am running on 36 hours and coffee, so don't mind me.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Every other main girl goes to the dungeon, and Emma does say to you that you have to treat them both the same, it's only a matter of time.

Yeah, odds are good Emma will be there in the next one.

All main girls get at least one story event per update, so they will.

Reactions: Harem_Master

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Emma is going down (to the dungeon) the question is weather she does by next update or not.
I am still happy with Felicity's last update and Emma's development of jealously, so its not like I will be too unhappy with waiting for yet another update to take her to the D(ungeon)
Also, Android's latest development pretty much compensates for no updates on her tbh. Loving this girl.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Emma is going down (to the dungeon) the question is weather she does by next update or not.
I am still happy with Felicity's last update and Emma's development of jealously, so its not like I will be too unhappy with waiting for yet another update to take her to the D(ungeon)
Also, Android's latest development pretty much compensates for no updates on her tbh. Loving this girl.
Anything with Autumn expected?

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Question for you all, how do you all feel about Autumn? Like I understand what Runey is going for with her character arc. Accepting her sexuality and questioning her religion or at the very least chilling the fuck out about it. However I gotta say that my sexual interest as well as story interest for her flatlined with the first few scenes with her. Thoughts?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Question for you all, how do you all feel about Autumn? Like I understand what Runey is going for with her character arc. Accepting her sexuality and questioning her religion or at the very least chilling the fuck out about it. However I gotta say that my sexual interest as well as story interest for her flatlined with the first few scenes with her. Thoughts?
Body: Probably my second favorite, Kali is my favorite.

Personality: Not bad but third worst before knowing Ashley's past and second worst after knowing that, the bitch twins is the worst for me.

Story: I need more development for her to judge this, but so far is good, no complains on that either.

Edit: I want to see her reaction when she finds out about the dungeon, that moment should be gold.

Oct 3, 2017
For me, worst girl in the game.
Don't like her looks, don't like her body, don't like anything about her.
As for her story-line, I love religious shy girls becoming sex addicts, but I love it when they eventually become worshippers of the MC. I don't think her story will follow that path.

Of course this is just my personal taste and opinion.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I like her. She's the only redhead in the game and her height & proportions seem real life and not surgically enhanced. Her story is interesting enough to keep me from kicking her out of her room. Maybe her sister can move in with her so we can have a nice goody-goody contrast with the "Bitch Clones/Twins" who happen to be next door... Think of the possibilities! ;):sneaky::p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anything with Autumn expected?
As in new content, yes there is she is one of the main girl.
As in dungeon, that is a long way off if you ask me, I have only done 1 event for Maria which was good and funny, and 1 even for Ashley which was ok, but I almost pissed myself laughing, so not done Autumns new content yet, but as of 8.2 you haven't fucked her yet, so dungeon just seems way off.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think she's absolutely gorgeous, and I really love how she's inadvertently edging herself for us. I really like masturbation addicts. The whole helping a repressed girl come to terms with sexuality is good, although I really hate the scene where the MC takes advantage of her good nature and coerces her into stripping for him. I don't care if Runey says that was supposed to be a joke, it did not come across that way and wasn't at all funny.

vegitex

Mar 2, 2019
Guys can can you suggest me some new and good Honey Select based VN, Just finished ' Sin City' and ' Polarity' and both were really awesome... Can you please suggest me some more of these games?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I want an option to boot her the fuck out and give the room to Hentai Hana.
Don't get me wrong, I love this game, I just subbed for 10 bucks, but I hate her the most, well for now, after Lin's event in .9 beta 2, princess elf is very close to taking her place.

Reactions: Vondoot
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes