shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
I say ADnD I mean 1e, the one actually wrote by Gygax. Not the bastardization his ex-wife had made so to prevent him from getting any royalties.

Sorry, I just really didn't like the setup for 2e.

Reactions: TheDevian

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I say ADnD I mean 1e, the one actually wrote by Gygax. Not the bastardization his ex-wife had made so to prevent him from getting any royalties.

Sorry, I just really didn't like the setup for 2e.
No one really liked 2e so it's not an issue. It exist, we know it does but we all know that D&D versions work best on odd numbers. 1,3, 3.5, and 5 are all good base versions by themselves. 2 & 4 ....a whole lotta nope in those.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
who knows
one can only hope it's some futuristic meme number.
I was kind of under the impression he was making up a system/game loosely based on DND, rather than the game itself, but I could be mistaken... lol

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Only Zero we really had to worry about was Armor Class. :LOL:
THAC0.
Ugh, THAC0. They took the straightforward proposition of comparing offense to defense but managed to make it so that they both used opposed ratings systems so you basically had to invert one of the numbers to be able to compare them. I don't understand why they didn't just use the version introduced in 3e from the beginning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ugh, THAC0. They took the straightforward proposition of comparing offense to defense but managed to make it so that they both used opposed ratings systems so you basically had to invert one of the numbers to be able to compare them. I don't understand why they didn't just use the version introduced in 3e from the beginning.
If it is easy, then no one will need our books with charts and graphs! :p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's funny, I would say it is a bug, and it looks like when Felicity asks you for money and you make her be your maid.

Reactions: DrFree
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone have an estimate on how big 0.9 will be? I don't know how long it's been since the last update, I've only recently discovered this game.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It's not a bug.
When Felicity asks you for money you suppose to say no I keep saying yes.
You should try it out pretty funny.
Wait that happens? I would've never given it to her for free, so I would've never found out.
What the hell, we keep finding out hidden jokes at this point in the game!

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes