Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Then get Lains mod, sets all stats to 10, gives you shit ton of money, unlocks all outfits and toys, set Lin's horniness, unlock all wallpapers, and remove utility room rng, and whatever the incest code is supposed to do.

I don't think you can use the codes too many times is why you have the problem.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
OH MY GOD YES PLEASE THANK YOU

I love D&D, unfortunately I never get the chance to play it irl
TBH, I haven't played since just after 2nd Edition came out (and it was still being published by TSR), but that was mainly due to transitioning to LARPs.

It would be great if the fairies come into the game then start messing with the miniatures.
I'm kinda waiting for a Matthew Mercer cameo.;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wait that's not rule 0.

Rule 0 is the DM has final authority.

....Crap now i'm the rules lawyer.
Things really changed since I played...

Rule 1: GM is always right.
Rule 2: When in doubt, see Rule 1...
It's not a true D&D game unless there are tons of drinks and munchies scattered around the area.:p
Need Doritos and Mt. Dew.
TBH, I haven't played since just after 2nd Edition came out (and it was still being published by TSR).
Same here.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Anyone play the 9.0 beta yet? Anything cool to report if so? Thanks.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That system is defunct now. I guess that's why we can rule 0.
That is one of many reasons I switched to the Storyteller System (White Wolf) back then, so much simpler. :sneaky:
Their magic system was a pain, but it would not have been hard to design a more DND style magic system for it, if I had ever gotten into a group who wanted to play mages. I made a Mutant system for it for one game... :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Negative ACs, Saving Throws, and Thief Skills use to cause all sorts of drama in 2E.
True, but they are not usually 'zeros'.
We added some of the new worlds from 2nd ed., but mostly still used 1st ed. rules.

But, this has me excited, I haven't played in almost 30 years now.

Reactions: L30 and Chaossonic

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
1e was the only ADnD set worth the effort. They added to many pointless 'rules' in the later editions and tried to call it streamlining. Seemed to me to just be excuses to sell ppl new books.

Reactions: TheDevian

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
So it's going to be a separate game then? I was kind of hoping it would be a semi-canon fantasy sequence in the main game, but this looks good too.
Eh, tbh I wouldn't like bestiality to be linked with the main game in any way or form.

Even though it might sound absolutly dumb, I'd prefer see it as a total spin off in a different executable.
Beside if Runey puts it in the main game he will have to precise new tags.

Reactions: DullName and Hones

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So it's going to be a separate game then? I was kind of hoping it would be a semi-canon fantasy sequence in the main game, but this looks good too.
I think it is, just as a side story/dlc/expansion, rather than part of the main game. Makes it easier for the people who don't like the idea of monsters with their girl's avatars to avoid.

It did show that you get to set your name, so when they talk about you, it gets it right, even if the MC is not playing, so it is at least semi-canon, unlike the toymaker thing, that was an alternate timeline.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I think it is, just as a side story/dlc/expansion, rather than part of the main game. Makes it easier for the people who don't like the idea of monsters with their girl's avatars to avoid.

It did show that you get to set your name, so when they talk about you, it gets it right, even if the MC is not playing, so it is at least semi-canon, unlike the toymaker thing, that was an alternate timeline.
Maybe the MC is the main Boss they have to "battle" in the end. Given these girls, though, "battle" is likely not the right word for what they'd do to him. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
1e was the only ADnD set worth the effort. They added to many pointless 'rules' in the later editions and tried to call it streamlining. Seemed to me to just be excuses to sell ppl new books.
But AD&D is 2e.
Also, comparing 5e to any ruleset it's not hyperbole to say the game has been drastically streamlined. There's almost nothing that isn't a simple comparison check to determine outcomes. The pain points of previous versions in flanking/crits/fumbles has all been ironed out to be very simple to understand and has optional/variant rules to talor the game to the players expectations.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes