DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Quick reminder: As much as Lin is the anal addict elf we take to the dungeon, Kali is the one with rape fantasies. Making her the tank is just correct.
On the content itself, I don't mind. I would hope the mc to give some ideas to Hana on the side. Making a sort of GM comradely. That would be the my only idea to make it better, as this group activity sounds fun and I don't want him to be left out when orcs get to have the fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Quick reminder: As much as Lin is the anal addict elf we take to the dungeon, Kali is the one with rape fantasies. Making her the tank is just correct.
On the content itself, I don't mind. I would hope the mc to give some ideas to Hana on the side. Making a sort of GM comradely. That would be the my only idea to make it better, as this group activity sounds fun and I don't want him to be left out when orcs get to have the fun.
Lol, that could be fun. Like, have Lucia playing too, making some mean comments to tease her sister, Kali getting all flustered and the MC coming in with

MC: "...……..oh, a group of drunk and lust-filled orcs has stumbled upon your campsite, what do you do?"
Lucia: "Uh, what?!"
MC: "In your moment of petrified indecision, you lost the chance to make the first move! The orcs grab Lucia and take her and ONLY HER back to their lair!"
Lucia: "DA FUQ?!?!?"
Ashley: "He he he....."
Maria: "Sounds like a good time!"
Kali: "......................why only Lucia............"
Hana: blushing intensifies
MC: "............................goddammit everybody............."

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
New idea, something that could be fun. I'm thinking of doing a Dungeons & Dragons special, here's how I plan for it to work.

What do you guys think?
As in an event in this game, sure, as in that Toy Master game between you and Lain, hell no.

atr0phy

Nov 18, 2019
Nah that's just a waste of good brainpower. If I picture how the girls themselves would play their characters, I can totally see Kali getting bored af by hour #3 and completely derailing the entire campaign. If anything I'd say Maria would be up to that task, she loves being the center of attention.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I see them like this:

Ashley would be the thief/Rogue

Amber is your Paladin

Maria would make a good Ranger IMO

Emma, Felicity and Ellen would be the Wizards

Android would be a fighter

Lin as a Cleric

Kali would be the hapless bard who keeps getting abandoned whenever the party is seriously outnumbered.

Moon would be a Monk

Lucia would be a NPC. Because Lucia.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I see them like this:

Ashley would be the thief/Rogue

Amber is your Paladin

Maria would make a good Ranger IMO

Emma, Felicity and Ellen would be the Wizards

Android would be a fighter

Lin as a Cleric

Kali would be the hapless bard who keeps getting abandoned whenever the party is seriously outnumbered.

Moon would be a Monk

Lucia would be a NPC. Because Lucia.
First, holy shit, that'd be a big ass party. I've never played a campaign with that many people. It would be awesome if you could get them to reliably show up for game night and had a DM / campaign that could handle it though.

Second, poor Kali. "We just need to outrun YOU!" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I see them like this:
Amber is your Paladin
You certainly make a good point, at least based on her initial personality, Autumn would make a very fitting paladin, with her holier-than-thou attitude. Luckily, she is starting to mellow as we 'corrupt' her.
Second, poor Kali. "We just need to outrun YOU!" :ROFLMAO:
At least in Ever Quest, bards were the fastest class, so that could be a challenge.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
At least in Ever Quest, bards were the fastest class, so that could be a challenge.
They have good mobility in D&D too, and a bunch of "shit hit the fan" stuff, so the party would have to hobble her first. :LOL:

I could have sworn they had Haste too, but apparently not anymore. I wonder why they changed so much stuff.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
5e im almost certain outside of a Mounted Cavalier (and use of movement spells) i'm almost positive the fastest class is Monk with second going to Mounted Cav's and then Barbarians. Though Class + Race combination does account for how this is factored.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
5e im almost certain outside of a Mounted Cavalier (and use of movement spells) i'm almost positive the fastest class is Monk with second going to Mounted Cav's and then Barbarians. Though Class + Race combination does account for how this is factored.
No idea any more about dnd (never even looked at 5), what I remember was it was all race not class (generally based on height with a few exceptions like the kender), but in EQ, bards had a speed song, that was faster than any of the other movement spells, the down side is that you had to be in range for it to help you and the effects only lasted for a short time after it stopped, so usually it was the bard leaving everyone else behind, especially when there was server lag ...which was ALL the fucking time! :eek: :ROFLMAO:
They have good mobility in D&D too, and a bunch of "shit hit the fan" stuff, so the party would have to hobble her first. :LOL:

I could have sworn they had Haste too, but apparently not anymore. I wonder why they changed so much stuff.
In EQ they could be a bit OP in a lot of ways, but you needed a good system, connection, and the ability to do what we call 'song weaving', where you play short bursts of various songs, quickly enough to get a range of effects. Most people could easily do 2 songs, but a few could manage 3 or 4. Speed, Damage Over Time Attacks, Healing, and even Defense Buffs. Made it easy to kite things around.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No idea any more about dnd (never even looked at 5), what I remember was it was all race not class (generally based on height with a few exceptions like the kender), but in EQ, bards had a speed song, that was faster than any of the other movement spells, the down side is that you had to be in range for it to help you and the effects only lasted for a short time after it stopped, so usually it was the bard leaving everyone else behind, especially when there was server lag ...which was ALL the fucking time! :eek: :ROFLMAO:
I mean i hadn't touched D&D again until like 4 years ago myself. I stopped after 3.5 and just kinda never got back to it.
5e though is really easy to get into since they streamlined a lot of the headaches but it still has enough versatility for people to "power game" or "meta-game" if you will. Most of the base movement in 5e is tied to Race though. That said your class can add to this when you reach certain levels or get certain feats or spells. I decided not to compare the distance that can be traveled with spells because reasons....(i.e those technically don't have a Time and without Time you can't really calculated movement speed).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean i hadn't touched D&D again until like 4 years ago myself. I stopped after 3.5 and just kinda never got back to it.
5e though is really easy to get into since they streamlined a lot of the headaches but it still has enough versatility for people to "power game" or "meta-game" if you will. Most of the base movement in 5e is tied to Race though. That said your class can add to this when you reach certain levels or get certain feats or spells. I decided not to compare the distance that can be traveled with spells because reasons....(i.e those technically don't have a Time and without Time you can't really calculated movement speed).
I stopped when 2nd edition was new, switched over to white wolf (Vampire the Masquerade, etc.), it was just so much easier (other than for magic). From 2nd on, they just kept nerfing classes left and right.

My niece just got into it, so I got her one of the new books for the holidays, and I am stunned by the cost, 250% higher than they were when I played, crazy. :ROFLMAO:

Starting to get a bit off topic, but I guess it all comes down to what variation Runey wants to use for his parody of the game. He is making up his own RPG for it, so it depends on how he wants the races/classes to work. :LOL:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
First, holy shit, that'd be a big ass party. I've never played a campaign with that many people. It would be awesome if you could get them to reliably show up for game night and had a DM / campaign that could handle it though.
OH, I'm sure all of them wouldn't show up for each session. My experience is tgar usually you get a handful of stalwart, dedicated players tven some floaters who are in and out. That's why I suggested multiple wizards and a variety of fighter types.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I guess that depends on if you count teleportation. There isn't much faster than 'in six seconds I'll be on the other side of the planet'.

• Thinking Face

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I guess that depends on if you count teleportation. There isn't much faster than 'in six seconds I'll be on the other side of the planet'.
I kinda explained why i didn't count spells. While yes they have a "duration" or "cast time" they don't really operate in the bounds of "Time" they bypass that making movement speed not really possible to math out.

It one thing to say X Race has a base movement of 50ft and by being X class their movement options are Y and they gain Z movement per D Levels than A wizard spent 100 days ritual casting to solidify a teleportation circle for permanant use then cast teleportation on said circle and walked through.

But yes spells and magical means of transport exist...and they are generally why spellcasters are OP.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think I had a little bug, I'm asking here to find out.

I was in the event when we go with Kali and her sister to the beach and we have the chance to have sex on the beach if Kali's submission and exhibitinism are high enough, so I load a file that I made right before that event and trained Kali in those things, once I did everything with her in the cafe and in the dungeon, I saved and then I tried to do the same beach event but the *Talk* option wasn't there anymore, I spent one more in-game day doing thins with the other girls and the *Talk* still wasn't there.

Did I messed up something?

Update: Not sure what I did (or what I didn't do) but the event suddenly appeared again, maybe it was the day of the week or something.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I like the idea of the DnD party as it allows you to explore other things not possible in HH. The more or less obvious risks are that it takes time away from the main story and that you can run out of steam/ideas and it falls to the wayside. Then we'll get people asking about it every other page on the forums.

But if this is something you want to do. Something you're inspired to do then go for it.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes