markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
One thing I would have done a little different in terms of breaking through felicity's bitchy personality, I would have seized the opportunity to get more details about what type of cat, color, and markings and would have added the option to find and buy a cat for her. Would have been a real bitch breaker and get her to start warming up to the mc instead of being 24/7 bitch mode.
Don't get me wrong....there is absolutely nothing wrong with her story progression.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Well, I doubt I will be around for the rest of the day, so happy 2020 everyone!
Finding this game and its community was one of the highlights of the online side of my year. HH sets a new standard for what I want in my +18 games, and the only painful part is the wait in between each release. Its all worth in the end, and somehow we manage to keep talking of the game in the meanwhile.
Hope all of you have a great evening.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I doubt I will be around for the rest of the day, so happy 2020 everyone!
Finding this game and its community was one of the highlights of the online side of my year. HH sets a new standard for what I want in my +18 games, and the only painful part is the wait in between each release. Its all worth in the end, and somehow we manage to keep talking of the game in the meanwhile.
Hope all of you have a great evening.
FNR.png FNR.jpg

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Which are the differences between love route and slave route with the elves? Because I would usually pick the love route no matter what but I really want to fuck Ann and she even win affection points by chooshing the slave route.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Which are the differences between love route and slave route with the elves? Because I would usually pick the love route no matter what but I really want to fuck Ann and she even win affection points by chooshing the slave route.
As of 8.2, love route gets you nothing with either of the 3 girls, slave you get Ann riding you, and the other 2 you can make suck you, but eventually love route will have more stuff.

Just do what I did, and have 2 saves, one where they are all free one where they are slaves.

erkper

May 16, 2018
As of 8.2, love route gets you nothing with either of the 3 girls, slave you get Ann riding you, and the other 2 you can make suck you, but eventually love route will have more stuff.

Just do what I did, and have 2 saves, one where they are all free one where they are slaves.
TBH, Ann seems broken enough she may always prefer or do better with the slave route. And that's not necessarily a bad thing - MC is Lin's owner after all.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The love route will be about owning her with love. Like with Lin.
Could have a reverse corruption arc with her, like the one planned for Jin, and that could work for either route. After all, may of us only kept her as a 'slave' because it made her happier, just like with Lin. Personally, I plan to 'own her with love' either way. XD

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah I did a second save but my instincts are telling me to go the love route. She did ask her previous owner if he loved her when she lost agains Lin in the dungeon after all.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Could have a reverse corruption arc with her, like the one planned for Jin, and that could work for either route. After all, may of us only kept her as a 'slave' because it made her happier, just like with Lin. Personally, I plan to 'own her with love' either way. XD
Totally with you on this one. And what about Jin showing up in Lin's room besides her (ahem) suite in the dungeon? I mean, couldn't she be a third "Alarm Clock" option for me besides occasionally keeping my sheets warm? :sneaky:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I did it with Kali asked here to the cafe and i got 1 point.
Before i got this tip i did the lobby thing and go to the cafe and then you not getting those options
But thanks for the gif :)
you have to repeat scenes many times to build up points.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did it with Kali asked here to the cafe and i got 1 point.
Before i got this tip i did the lobby thing and go to the cafe and then you not getting those options
But thanks for the gif :)
Yeah, the lobby doesn't count, you get affection points with that one, you have to go to their room, and do the ones that says 'exhibitionism' and then make them do something lewd.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes