Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well as I said it is possible, but without spoiling things in 0.9 beta princess elf flat out says her kind does not trust humans, she is the only one of her kind as a slave, and no humans know where they live, so doubtful.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Well as I said it is possible, but without spoiling things in 0.9 beta princess elf flat out says her kind does not trust humans, she is the only one of her kind as a slave, and no humans know where they live, so doubtful.
Yes i know that, And its a shame that she not trust humans but i think she gonna trust one human.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Eh, at some point in HH History the High Elves must have interacted with humans in order to mistrust them now, so a plausible storyline could be generated of a high elf held in slavery for several hundred years ever since the "bad old days." Even if her owners never knew she was actually a high elf. But that's all speculation...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah ok yea it was just there was so mutch detail in the elfs it will be a shame that they not got some screentime.
is there also something new with Lin sister? she has just no screentime still it was a important plotline character for Lin.
There is a story planned for Jin, when he gets time for it, right now your only option is to take her to the dungeon.
A Elf, a android and a human goes in a Bar...
...And they get a good fucking by the owner.
...Not very funny, but a true story nonetheless. :sneaky:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
There is a story planned for Jin, when he gets time for it, right now your only option is to take her to the dungeon.
This game has become strangely revolutionary. There is the subtle story-line about elven social status in this world, and the MC and one of his key girls has already traveled to the capital and got caught up in a tense political situation. I can almost see an actual movie being inspired by this game, if only on the web! :)

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game has become strangely revolutionary. There is the subtle story-line about elven social status in this world, and the MC and one of his key girls has already traveled to the capital and got caught up in a tense political situation. I can almost see an actual movie being inspired by this game, if only on the web! :)
Always have PH.jpg :p

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Nani!?!?! You mean to say that Jin will actually be released from her captivity inside Lin's room?!? She will no longer be subjected to the hell of only being permitted to change her clothes once a week, and being forced to stand rigidly in place in one corner of the room without rest, lest her sole solace in these hard times, her rights to her infrequent fuck sessions in her lord and masters sex torture dungeon, be rescinded!?!?!

Well, that's just dandy! I'm a happy camper. Mmhmm. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nani!?!?! You mean to say that Jin will actually be released from her captivity inside Lin's room?!? She will no longer be subjected to the hell of only being permitted to change her clothes once a week, and being forced to stand rigidly in place in one corner of the room without rest, lest her sole solace in these hard times, her rights to her infrequent fuck sessions in her lord and masters sex torture dungeon, be rescinded!?!?!

Well, that's just dandy! I'm a happy camper. Mmhmm. :)
Yeah, she will get something of an anti-corruption story...

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, she will get something of an anti-corruption story...
And I can already tell it will be wholesome and heartwarming af……………..and then Runey will probably break said heart, by throwing in some sort of flashback sequence to what happened to her before she reunited with Lin the first time, when she told her she liked what was done to her and to piss off. I mean, it has all the makings of one of those bad hentai...….not that Runey has ever written things in that direction overmuch, but still, the background lore of this world is really sad...…..then again, maybe Jin will subvert it by just.....liking sex, no bullshit, no mindbreak and sad backstory necessary, end of story. Lol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And I can already tell it will be wholesome and heartwarming af……………..and then Runey will probably break said heart, by throwing in some sort of flashback sequence to what happened to her before she reunited with Lin the first time, when she told her she liked what was done to her and to piss off. I mean, it has all the makings of one of those bad hentai...….not that Runey has ever written things in that direction overmuch, but still, the background lore of this world is really sad...…..then again, maybe Jin will subvert it by just.....liking sex, no bullshit, no mindbreak and sad backstory necessary, end of story. Lol.
Yeah, it's not like she will be a prude when it's over, but she will be less obsessed with sex and more like Lin, who still really likes it. Basically, expanding her horizons, allowing her to think about having a life outside of sex.

Reactions: DrFree

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, it's not like she will be a prude when it's over, but she will be less obsessed with sex and more like Lin, who still really likes it. Basically, expanding her horizons, allowing her to think about having a life outside of sex.
Yea i think that to she already said that she used to be a sexdoll for couple of hundred years. I hope she can have a happy life maybe as a maid aswel

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Its only for us 10 buck subs, and there is still nothing for Felicity Emma and Android, so probably be a month before it is out for public.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Dont make me slap you now xD is that gonna be public or we need to wait more?
Betas don't usually get leaked here (and probably for good reason) due to the fact it's usually got a lot of kinks and bugs that need to be worked out (which is what Runey 's $10+ crowd get the pleasure of doing). I get that people are missing this game (me included) but I'd rather see a fully-fleshed out bug free product.

Haha otherwise this thread becomes a nightmare with the "mY GamEs broKen" and "like too many bugz omg" complaints :p

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Betas don't usually get leaked here (and probably for good reason) due to the fact it's usually got a lot of kinks and bugs that need to be worked out (which is what Runey 's $10+ crowd get the pleasure of doing). I get that people are missing this game (me included) but I'd rather see a fully-fleshed out bug free product.

Haha otherwise this thread becomes a nightmare with the "mY GamEs broKen" and "like too many bugz omg" complaints :p
Yea i do to ofcours, And i dont mind a bug or two, We al played other AAA games and we are used to it.
I can controle my tears i just finnish the update last week :p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Eta was mid-Jan, but given there is just a beta 3 and nothing for Felicity Emma and Android, it does not likely do be before the end of the month, probably late next month, that is my guess, but no idea if Runey is going to add more stuff.

That being said, there must be at least 1 more beta, beta 2 left Lin in the middle of an event and it is not in beta 3.

Again, just me guessing, but I assume Runey wants to finish the Lin story, more so as you are kilometres from the hotel on the water, and probably want all the main girls to have at least one event.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes