Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I signed up for a free account, still no dice.

I would just suck it up and pay the 8 bucks, but given it takes over 4 hours with my shitty net, if Runey deleted the file I am stuffed.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I signed up for a free account, still no dice.

I would just suck it up and pay the 8 bucks, but given it takes over 4 hours with my shitty net, if Runey deleted the file I am stuffed.
Damn, if I could help by reuploading for you I would, but I am too poor for words right now.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah its cool dude, simple fact is Runey will have to do something, can't release a public version over 5gigs and have no one be able to download, so guess it is just wait and see.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah its cool dude, simple fact is Runey will have to do something, can't release a public version over 5gigs and have no one be able to download, so guess it is just wait and see.
Well, there are other decent places, like Nopy that would work, I think uploadhaven might allow it too... It would suck to have to break it up into smaller piece for people with bad connections.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, with nopy, you have to be invited, so it's not that easy to get in, but they allow any file size, but suggest you break up any larger than 10gig. I haven't looked into the Upload haven yet, the others I saw so far were more limited...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not sure, never worried before, I have dynamic ip so when I hit mega limits I just rebooted the modem.

• Haha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh well look at that, if you install the mega sync app to the desktop you get 40gigs of transfer data and it is now downloading.

shaamaan

Dec 31, 2019
Maria has locked herself in her room, never comes out and doesn't want to talk to me. She's not angry, since I can't buy her a gift.

I initially thought she was preparing for an evening with Kali, but that's been going on for a while now, so I'm thinking there's some trigger that wasn't hit. Any help?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Maria has locked herself in her room, never comes out and doesn't want to talk to me. She's not angry, since I can't buy her a gift.

I initially thought she was preparing for an evening with Kali, but that's been going on for a while now, so I'm thinking there's some trigger that wasn't hit. Any help?
Continue other's stories and she'll come to you when she's ready. :)

Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Oh well look at that, if you install the mega sync app to the desktop you get 40gigs of transfer data and it is now downloading.
I was about to say. I mean, all these people complaining about Mega, but I have zero issues, and I was wondering if there was something I missed. Turns out that apparently people just didn't have the app. Lol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was about to say. I mean, all these people complaining about Mega, but I have zero issues, and I was wondering if there was something I missed. Turns out that apparently people just didn't have the app. Lol.
Should not have to.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is the issue I have with Megan and why I attempt to never download from them. Too many fiddly things, too many restrictions, too much crap to make it worthwhile when there are a number of better sites.
Yup, I only use it as a last resort. :p

Side note, I have two androids! Whoops... ;p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
oh well ok lol I thought the release was around chrismas….but im not complaining....I can be patient ...im just glad to know that I should delay my excitement lol ive been going nutz basicly drooling waiting for the day to come....please runey if u see this know that harem hotel is freakin awesomeeee and I gladly awaiat the 0.9 releaseeee :D :D :D

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes